Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Killer Beauty

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:35 am
Is there BEAUTY in a KILLER?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:38 am
Hunted

════════════════════════════════════

User Image
。In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet ゚

omnomnomIDENTITY

BIRTH NAME Anastasia Iris Dashington

FRIENDS SAY Ana, Ris, Iris, Tasha, and Dashing

PRINTED DATE August 18th 1995

LIVING FOR Sixteen

GENDER Female

HEIGHT 5''7

WEIGHT 133

DETAILSnomomnom

SKILLS I can sing beautifully. I can play gutair, speak french. I'm a wonderful drawer, writer and photographer.

EXTRA I have a pet wolf named Luna.User Image

omnomnomBASICS

STORY Anastasia's life has been unfair to her, ever since her birth. Her mother was horribly sick when she had her, and had die merely a day after Anastasia's birth. So, she never got to meet her mother. Her father had always blamed her for her mother's death. Her father disowning her, she had to feed herself and put her own clothes on her back. Her father wasn't the poorest man, but he was no where near rich. This is where Anastasia stopped going to people for comfort, her mother dead and her father disowning her she had no one. Though, since she never wanted to be home she would spend most of her time outside. As she spent more time outside, the more outside felt like home. Anastasia became a caring person when she saw animals suffering. So, Anastasia became a big help in the woods for animals, as she left food around for them and making sure there weren't dangerous traps. Anastasia never really made friends because she could never feel like she could trust someone. So, she became friends with the little animals in the forest. Other people, who knew nothing about Anastasia would think animals had some kind of automatic attachment to her, which is partially true. .

ACTING Anastasia is a very quiet girl. She usually keeps to herself, staying out of the way of others. She is very friendly if you come off friendly to her. But, she will be mean to defend herself.She have a mind of her own, and she will notice things many others won't. She know what is right from wrong, but if it could harm her she won't say anything about it. But also, she is easily angered.

L i v i n. L o v i n.

These things make me happy!
♥Music
Animals
Outside
Photography
Singing.

But I can't stand these. . .
xMy father
People who can hurt me
Liars
Fake people
Being told what to do

My Dirty Little Secret!
Now if I told you, it couldn't be a secret. You'll just have to find out.

♭ I can't this out of my head ♫
Caught like a fly.
Get out alive.
This little girl.
Castle Walls

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
J u i c e h J u i c e

User Image

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. <3

omnomnomIDENTITY

BIRTH NAME Emma Marie Thomas

FRIENDS SAY Emma or Emmy

PRINTED DATE August 16th

LIVING FOR Seventeen

GENDER Girl

HEIGHT 5 foot 4 inches

WEIGHT 115

DETAILSnomomnom

SKILLS I speak French and Spanish. I'm skilled in hand-to-hand combat and can easily operate any weapon that is given to me. I also have the skill to look someone in the eye and kill them and feel no pain about it whatsoever. Sure, it's screwed up, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

EXTRA I have a passion for singing.

omnomnomBASICS

STORY I have no idea as to who my true parents are nor do I want to. The only thing I have about my past is my name, which was written on a slip of paper clutched in my hand when I was dropped off at the orphanage as a baby. However, I fled the place at the age of nine, hating the oppressive nature of the wardens and the crowding of the kids around. I learned to live on the streets for four years, picking up some decent fighting skills, before being picked up again by a patrolling police officer, who promptly dropped me off at another orphanage.

It was there that the incredibly poor Erikkson family adopted me, feeling pity for the thirteen-year old that seemed to hate the world around her. Of course, this didn't help my feelings toward being adopted - to me, pity was an insult. I absolutely detested the family who adopted me. They were a sorry excuse for a family as well, having close to no money. They were definitely number one on the chopping block and, of course, I was targeted because of them as well as being an adopted child versus a child who they had given birth to, which was impossible for them since "my mom" was born without a v****a.

Being on the chopping block was very terrifying, but I knew my time would come one day. Better now than never. But there was still a part of me that clung onto the hope of some miracle, some way of my survival. To my luck, there was. These two boys, clearly rolling in the dough, saved my life as well as another girl around my age. Now, well, we're on the run. We know that we have hunters to deal with, since the government cannot stand letting us get away. But we're- well, at least I am ready to fight and I will not be giving up.

ACTING I tend to put myself out there as a very harsh person, mostly because of my cruel life. It really is a facade. I'm a very spontaneous person, I don't like doing anything in the orthodox way. Sure, it may drive people insane since they want to get something done their way, but it always seems to turn out better when I suddenly change the course. I'm also very observant. I take my surroundings in. I look out for anything they could be considered helpful or even dangerous, just so I know what to avoid. I guess you could say I think a bit like a hunter in that aspect, so maybe being incredibly observant won't be such a bad thing. To some people, I'm considered warm and approachable. Could it be my fiery hair? I don't know. But I'll take it.

L i v i n. L o v i n.

These things make me happy!
♥ Singing, Chocolate, Weapons

But I can't stand these. . .
x Pouring rain, People who pity others, Earthquakes

My Dirty Little Secret!
I have a heart tattoo on my hip.

I can't this out of my head.
Adele - Rolling In The Deep|Fort Minor - Whered You Go?|Linkin Park - In The End

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Flawless Fire

Hunters

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150