Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Treasure Hunt Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:02 pm
Only Yuri_Misawa can post accepted profiles here. Anyone who posts profiles besides Yuri_Misawa will not be accepted into the RP. Below is a link to the main thread.

Treasure Hunt  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:10 pm

I look good don’t I? User Image

My identity is what I value most: Miyo Tanaka

It’s been this long since I’ve been alive: 23

It should be obvious but: Female

This is my job: Famed Treasure Hunter

If you’re this, then you’re my type: Heterosexual

You can't beat me at these: Free running, expert marksman, critical thinking, adequate at hand to hand combat

This is my behavior:

I’m a wild spirit, much like a mustang out in the open plains. I’m always open to explore new places so long as my curiosity allows me. I’m also a party animal of sorts, so you can find me late at night with a drink just acting crazy. However, I know when it is time to get serious, such as trying to get to the treasure I’m after. It leads me to be rational and think things through, but I can also be irrational if my friends are endangered, or my enemies are doing something I cannot allow to happen. Speaking of my enemies, I tend to act like a smart aleck with them just to annoy them, although a simple gun to my face can stop that.

You give me this, I’ll be happy: Treasure, Martini, Vacation, Men, Punk Rock, Volleyball

I beat you to death if you give me these: Snakes, Insects, Spiders, Lightning, Betrayal, Giving up something valuable, Having a gun pointed at me

This is my history:

Let me tell you this, life is fun when you’re born in a family of treasure hunters. My parents were the best in the world, extremely wealthy as a result of the treasures the accumulated. They didn’t keep the treasures, just gave it to their clients for a price. I wasn’t spoiled as a kid, but I did get taught certain tricks from the family trade that later helped me out. My father, Mori Tanaka, taught me how free run, use fire arms, and hand to hand combat. My mother taught how to use my brain efficiently, like thinking outside the box when confronted with an obstacle. These obstacles ranged from getting to the cookie jar on the top shelf to finding where my parents hid my birthday presents. When I turned 15, my mother passed away from cancer, and later I witnessed my own father get murdered a year later but a client of his.

With both my parents dead, and no other family relatives, I lived on the streets for 2 years. The streets taught me how to take of myself, but I got saved by (Navigator). He/she got me off the streets, and further developed my skills as a treasure hunter. Later on, we picked up (Medic), and together we pulled off jobs for clients in acquiring priceless artifacts and treasures. It wasn’t enough though, because I needed to finish something my father started. He was close to finding the treasure Solstice, and the only clue that was left after the client who killed him was the locket he gave me. It contained a passage written by Zeus, which pinpointed to Daredevil Island. Fortunately I received an invitation to the island, but the owner was the same person who killed my father. I can only hope that he doesn’t realize who I am…for both our sakes.

Yuri_Misawa

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff