HeatherJourney

Loyal Seeker

11,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:19 am
Hani Yuuki
I'm looking for someone who gets on gaia offen and wants to rp, please PM me. I do any kind of RP but action, and I can RP G-R rated. I prefer uke, but i will try Seme. I can use my own characters or a pre-made one. (Ex. Naruto) So please feel free to PM me.
Thanks,
Hani Yuuki cat_4laugh

I'm new to the guild, but I'd love to rp with the captain! I can be Seme or Uke as well, and I like Yaoi as well as Yuri, so either goes for me. I prefer for us to RP through PM if you do not mind! I mostly like to roleplay OC characters, and either anime or real-life characters are acceptable to me! So, just shoot me a PM and we can get to roleplaying! Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:02 am
Really Really wanna rp. Its been a long time since I've had a good role-play.So if anyone wants to do a 1 on 1 yaoi rp and spit ball ideas. Message me.

With Love Wings biggrin  

Wings_Of_Horus

4,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:17 am
Looking for an RP partner as well for this guild. You are welcome to PM me for ideas.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:59 pm
Uke yuri rp. If any female seme want to rp with me pm me.  

wolvesrule45828

Interesting Wolf

Near_River_59

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:39 pm
I like to roleplay but know want roleplay with me  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:20 pm
Ah,Looking for a group of RPers who get on frequently and wouldn't mind RPing in Towns if your down for that PM me and I'll get a little group going.

I'll decide what genre it'll be after accumulating some people but other than that Feel free to join Just PM me with the Subject saying "RP Group"

Thanks!  

Eddie7766

Adorable Kitten

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:53 pm
looking for rp buddy for yaoi or possible shotacon rp, set in a futuristic world,or that of interested partner's choice. Will also do ,magic themed, and others. Must be active atleast daily. Shoot me a pm ifinterestd.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:08 am
Sayoko32
Ill rp with you
But if were doing yuri I would prefer to be uke

but uke is only with Yaoi
for Yuri its Neko and Tachi

Neko being submissive and Tachi being dominant  

Nekomi Mio

HellaDepressed

Fashionable Noob

5,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:54 pm
Hello all, if anyone here is still active, I am looking for any roleplaying partners to do a Yaoi rp with. Please pm me if your interested!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:57 pm
Looking for a 1x1 Yuri roleplay. Few ideas listed below.

Looking for more of a fantasy setting with whoever I do this with. I would also prefer something with more of an anime picture? I want to do a story driven roleplay. I have a few ideas, but I want really want to flesh out the story as we move through while our characters find each other.

Ideas: Your ideas are also welcome!

1. A summoner summons a demon, accidentally summoning a demon far more powerful then they intended to pass a graduation test.
2. Both of us get sucked into a game where they dying means perma death and together the two go through and duo the game and keep each other alive.

I am really interested in doing both ideas, but the game one is far more interesting to me. I am definitely down for both though. I am very active and I do have a discord I can give out that I use for roleplay. I would prefer someone who is also active. One or two posts a day type active. Or at least one or two posts every other day or so.  

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:04 pm
Hello everyone, glad to see this guild is still around. Looking for a Yaoi partner and will do all genres of Yaoi, and am willing to fill any role. If anybody needs a partner, just hit me up via pm or quote this post. thank you for your time. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:08 pm
"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...

`Shroomie says ;
hello all!
I've added two pets to my character thread and I'm looking for a role play partner.
I do have a few requirements, however.

1. Grammar. This is huge for me. No I'm not a grammar Nazi, however, I would appreciate GOOD grammar.

2. I request that my partner is a minimum of semi-lit(2 to 4 meaty paragraphs), but I do like quality over quantity, and for your posts to have something I can base a reply off of.

3. I tend to mirror my partner, if you post five paragraphs, I will in turn post five or more paragraphs.

4. ACTIVENESS. You must be active. Too many good role-plays lose steam too quick. I require a response at least three times a week, and yes I understand life happens, just communicate with me!
emotion_bigheart

...it's about learning how to dance in the rain...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."

iiPsychic Mushrooms IV

Naughty Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100

Celestially Awkward

Desirable Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:43 pm
Similar requirements, think we'd be a good match. I'm only active when I have a good Rp going. Pm me heart

iiPsychic Mushrooms IV
"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...

`Shroomie says ;
hello all!
I've added two pets to my character thread and I'm looking for a role play partner.
I do have a few requirements, however.

1. Grammar. This is huge for me. No I'm not a grammar Nazi, however, I would appreciate GOOD grammar.

2. I request that my partner is a minimum of semi-lit(2 to 4 meaty paragraphs), but I do like quality over quantity, and for your posts to have something I can base a reply off of.

3. I tend to mirror my partner, if you post five paragraphs, I will in turn post five or more paragraphs.

4. ACTIVENESS. You must be active. Too many good role-plays lose steam too quick. I require a response at least three times a week, and yes I understand life happens, just communicate with me!
emotion_bigheart

...it's about learning how to dance in the rain...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:23 am
Hello everyone.  

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff