Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
H e a v e n ' s Match H e l l ' s fire.Profiles.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lillith Rose 23

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:47 am
User Image

Back to rp.
<<<<  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:55 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Gabriel Anouk Maire Carter
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Gabe, Anouk

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "Aim for the moon"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "If you miss you'll land among stars."

User Image

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

User Image User Image User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx » The Basics ♥

xxxx One hundred and ninety Twenty- one.

xxxx → ♀ gorgeous girl

xxxx → Lillith Rose 23.

xxxx → Angel One

✄----------------------------------

xxxxxxxxx » Diving Deeper Down ☪

xxxx → I'm one of those girls who doesn't take anything from anyone. I'm a bit cocky at times and I know I can win any fight. Ok, so I'm very cocky. I'm not the best Angel out there but i get the job done. I've been around for a few years, but I'm far from smart and I'll admit that. I'm a bit of a tom boy, but I'll look nice sometimes. I don't let my real emotions show, ever. I don't cry either. That junk is for little girls. I guess you can say I'm the leader of this little group. I'm not the best role model, but I know how to take control of a situation. Very rarely, do I appear scared, or soft or anything like that. I'm pretty level headed, mostly, but like everyone, I do have a temper. But I try to keep it in check.

xxxx → Unlike a lot of others, I was born an angel. My mother was the original Gabriel and I took over her position when she, I guess you can say, turned to dust. Angels don't die, they fade away. Anyway, my father was a mystery. I've been told he was the original Sin of Lust. And if that was true, God must have liked me or saw something in me to make him not cast me out of heaven. But really, I don't know who or what my father was. I never met him. My mother raised me on a small farm in France till I was old enough to take her spot. She never aged and she was always gorgeous in everyone's eyes. While we were there, Mother called me Anouk so we at least sounded human. People still call me that, but mostly, its turned into Gabe.

Anyway, when I was 18 i became an Angel like my mother was and she started to fade. Each day, as I saved people and did my duties, my mother would fade more and more, till one day, she was just dust. Honestly, I never wanted to do this job. I would give anything to be human, you know, normal. When I was about, I guess 120 in human years, my wings started changing colors. They turned to a charcoal gray color. No one has ever told what it meant, it's like a big secret or whatever. Around that time I meant the rest of my group, besides (angel five), he didn't join till recently. These guys have become like family to me and I've become very protective of them.

A few years back, The Boss, (you know, God?) told us we needed to go to earth. I was ecstatic! Finally, could live like a human for a while. But, of course, there was a catch. We had to track down the few sins that were there. You know, search and destroy. Well, we kinda took our time finding them, enjoying human life in all the big cities. Of course, (angel 3 and four) were itching to find the sins and be rid of them so we can go back. Along the way, we fought a few average demons, where I found my love for fighting and finally decided it was time to go get these sins. We tracked them to New York City, where we now live, living as Humans till we discover the sin's human forms and turn em into dust.

xxxx → Crush? Pshh Screw that!

xxxx → I have a bad smoking problem and I have a tattoo going down my back and a tattoo going down my right arm.

» They make me happy
♥ Cigarettes
♥ Fighting
♥ Friends
♥ Loud Music

»No way!
✗ Silence
✗ No cigarettes
✗ Cocky people
✗ Loosing

Evil Angel- Breaking Benjamin  

Lillith Rose 23

Lillith Rose 23

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:39 am
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Serafina Vahni Tabris
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Sera, Fi (Fee)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "Sleep with the Angels.."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "...Then come back to earth and Sleep with your Devil. Who would go to hell for one night in your arms."

User Image

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Imagexxxxxxxx

xxxx One Hundred and Fourty Twenty

xxxx → ♀ Fabulous' Female

xxxx → CandyCane831

xxxx → Angel Two

xxxx → Ah, yes, well, I am under the assumption you'd like to hear of my Personal Traits yes? Well, there isn't that much I could tell you. Hm, well, I can tell you this, I am quite the eccentric. Some would call it "Bubbly", but I like to refer it to it's parental name. Unlike my predecessor, Gabriel, I stick quite well to the Regular Understandings of what an Angel should be like. Well, somewhat. I do somethings that aren't really normal for angels. But nothing super, like smoking, or anything. Contrary to popular belief I am quite knowledgeable when it comes to things. Almost always sticking my nose in a book or two to spend my day. Well, when i'm not shopping. Yes, quite, being in the Human world I have fallen into a slight addiction of Shopping. Preferring the 'Finer Things in Life', everything I seem to buy is..rather expensive. But! I make up for it! Don't get me wrong. The only fault I see myself having is Shopping. I dislike all things Dark and Ominous and prefer to stick to the Happier things in life. More often than not, Attempting to make a statement with the way I dress or Look.

xxxx → Greetings and Salutations! Hmm, in the order of my Beginning? Well, I was raised, born and, I'm pretty sure, Bred, in Ireland. In some rather well and lavish home on the outskirts of Dublin. I had always known my parents to be different, this I am certain now, by the way they had never aged. I remember, as much as I can remember to thiss point, my Mother and Father were very much in love. Then, one day. They just, well, hadn't come home. I was brought to this new place. It was rather beautiful and always bright and cheery. When I reached the right age, I took my place and became an Angel. There, the man whom charged me with said gift, explained to me about my parents. There, letting me know that my thoughts of my parents were, in all facts, true.

I do enjoy my job. Sometimes. Saving people, Righting wrongs. In all honesty it can be a hassle, but I grin and bare it. Put into a group of Angels like me, we became some sort of family. Well, as Family as we could get. It was about this time I befriended Gabe (Ann as I like to call her), I stick to her like glue. She's like a mother figure to me, but still, my friend. The others, well, It was hard adjusting to new people coming and going in the group, but, it happens.

So, here we are, we were told, you know, by the big guy, that we needed to go to the Human world and rid it of the most deadliest of sins. I was shy about it at first, but, now, I'm ok with it. There are so many things to do! and many new things to learn! I'm always open minded to learn new things. Sure, we had to rid the world of it's bad demons, but, I would do that just to enjoy the luxuries human's have. I'm not a fan of fighting, but hey! What has to be done, has to be done, Right? What could possibly go wrong.

xxxx Uhm..Well..erm...Crush..what?

xxxx I speak numerous Languages, but I can, of course, speak English. Gaelic is another I enjoy quite well. I also sport a few Tattoos. Yes, contrary to popular belief I have gotten such trivial things. I love them though. I have a Hip/Lower Abdomen Piece also, A Piece on my Left Wrist/Hand.

» They make me happy
♥ White Chocolates
♥ Fabulous Things! (Jewelry, Clothes, Etc)
♥ Rain/Smell of Rain (The Like)
♥ Vanilla Bean Frappacinos

»No way!
✗ Cigarettes (Their bad for you, Ya know!)
✗ Rude/Obnoxious People
✗ Evil (That Explains it's self..)
✗ Dark Chocolate..(Nuff Said..)

Song to the Siren - This Mortal Coil

gaia_crown gaia_crown gaia_crown gaia_crown gaia_crown  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:21 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Fane Xever Vahlett
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Just Fane, please.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "Nobody prays for the heartless-
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "-Nobody gives another penny for the selfish. "

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxx One-Hundred and Ninety Twenty-Six

xxxx → ♂ Male

xxxx → Ink Stained Felixx

xxxx → The Sin, Lust

xxxx → I do not exactly know how to start this off without sounding complete awful, but I suppose there is no going around this. I enjoying fighting, for the most part; I enjoy it mostly because I am very good at it. I always like thinking that I am the best at it because at times it does seem that way. I can and will act very arrogant but I believe the best people are. I am snide and malicious toward people when need be... but I mostly can and will act very alluring and most likely full of myself... It is in my nature and I refuse to act any other way... I am Lust in it's true form, am I not? I am also quite protective over very few people that I find important to me; and, of course, I am very hard headed..... Oh, ah, yes, and I have a temper, as well, among all other things.

xxxx → My life, I found nothing to complain about. I was born a child of one of my father's many flings he would enjoy himself in and once I was born, my mother ran off, being the, quote: 'whoreish gold-digger' that my father had told me she was. I didn't doubt it. She was a demon, of course,... so leaving suddenly wasn't too big of a surprise with their type of a back ground. She left me with my father whom wasn't the best at raising a family. He was a demon as well; one who was basically at the right hand of Him, of course... He, I suppose, was of some-what royalty with how well he sent innocent souls down to Him... but that is besides the point. It may sound like I am complaining a little bit, but I really am not.

I am not exactly sure as to where I was born but I was raised here and there. I traveled very often, not staying in one place for very long because of my father. When I was very young; I knew of the where a bouts of my parent when he was not around for me and also what he was capable of and I knew of what I would end up being when I grew up to the right age. I prided myself in knowing that there was something special and different about me.

With he being the demon that he was and how often he would leave me, un-announced and unknowing of when and if he would return, I never had any standards set for me. I did whatever I pleased, to... humor myself when ever I was bored. I experimented with many different things; most of which some people would be embarrassed to admit. I did whatever that would possibly give me some type of enjoyment. And with all that I had done, it had somehow pleased Him so much - also, knowing that I was the offspring of one of His favorite Demon's - I showed so much potential. He deemed me be the sin Lust, in the truest of forms... And I enjoy that to the fullest very much, now.

xxxx Crush? That is not your concern.

xxxx When I was born, my body had began to sport many birthmarks that have developed and grew over time; as many demons do tend to have. They started small on my chest and left arm and on the right side of my back as well as on my left leg and right arm and continued to grow larger and more extravagant suit. I have several piercings in each ear and two piercings in my bottom lip - I know they are a bit tribal, but I enjoy them. Also, I am able to speak a number of languages.

» They make me happy
♥ Cigarettes
♥ Women
♥ Chocolates
♥ Fights and/or Fighting

»No way!
✗ Sunny Days
✗ Innocence
✗ Stupidity
✗ Angels and/or Angelic Things

Caraphernelia - Pierce The Veil  

Lillith Rose 23

Lillith Rose 23

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:19 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Crystal Lania Rivers
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Cry

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "Give into temptation. It's more satisfying."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "Just call me Greed the Avaricious."

User Image

User Image User Image

xxxx → One-hundred-fifty

xxxx → ♀ Female

xxxx → Seraphim_Lie

xxxx → Greed

xxxx → If you were to look at Crystal, you would think that she was extremely outgoing, bright, and a great friend... but that's only a cover up for what she actually is. She desires everything and anything. Whatever she can get her hands on, she wants and will do anything to retrieve for her own selfish purposes. She wants everything from sex to jewels, or anything that can quench her undying thirst for more that what this world can offer. Though she acts cool and collective, she's rather fiery and will do anything on a whim if it will get her what she wants. She's also very protective of her followers (who are seen only as pawns in her eyes) and allies.

xxxx → Born like any other child, Crystal appeared to be completely normal for the most part. As she grew older, she began to become more beautiful than her elder sisters and even her mother, who’s beauty was renowned throughout Italy. As the daughter of a lady, she was raised to be charming, kind, and desirable to all who looked upon her. But nothing was ever good enough for her. She wanted more than anyone could ever get her. Whether it be men’s affection, her parent’s attention, or even the newest fashions, she wanted it. Her eldest sister who was going to be sent to the convent to become a nun saw what her sister was when even Crystal hadn’t the slightest idea what she truly was. She was the embodiment of Greed.

As if things weren’t going along bad enough hat she couldn’t understand what she was, everyone else finally understood and tried to murder her numerous times. The thing was: it appeared that she couldn’t die. Whenever they tried to pierce her with the most finely crafted swords (in all sorts of metal combinations), it would heal before it could really bleed out. Finally, she grew so angry that she killed anyone who knew and fled from her life as a lady, traveling around Europe and Asia before the prospect of America came into focus. It was a country without a ruler, and so she traveled to this new land in hopes of beginning her plot of world domination there, but failed. Now she intends to do whatever it takes to become the most powerful Sin, since she eventually ran into the others during her very long life, and gain the favor of her true “Father”.

xxxx Angel Five

xxxx X-tras

» They make me happy
♥ Power
♥ Money
♥ Men
♥ Music

»No way!
✗ Never having enough
✗ Other Sins
✗ The Angels
✗ Being treated like a weakling

Na Na Na ~ My Chemical Romance  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:36 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samael James Arelius
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Sam

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "God is blind..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "...but now I see the light"

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

xxxx → one- hundred

xxxx → ♂ male

xxxx → CG Paradox

xxxx → angel four

xxxx →Samael is a free spirit, putting it nicely. He has always had little patience and a raging temper. Couple that with a strong desire for vengeance, and his emotional cocktail is unstable, to say the least. He doesnt usually show much emotion, generally stoic on the outside.

xxxx → For the first quarter of his life, Samael was a loyal servant to the father. He served first as an angel of calamity, one that brought about natural disasters, plagues, and occasionally rained sulfur. Samael excelled at this position, and found himself promoted rapidly.The next quarter century found Samael in a position of a General. This job turned out to be uneventful, most of his time was spent watching the humans. As time wore on he found disdain growing for these creatures, who squandered what was given to them. Eventually he went down to Earth, unauthorized, and went on a spree. Samael was indefinitely banished to earth until he could prove he deserved a spot in heaven once again.

At first, He was bitter, angry, and depressed, taking ten years for him to straighten out and develop his stoic presence. His hatred for humans was still dormant, and he relapsed several times, striking down many innocent lives. Through the next 15 years, he lived simply as a nomad, rambling from town to town, bored. He kept in form, physically, training in hand to hand combat, swordsmanship, and marksmanship. During his arduous tenure on earth, he developed a fascination with speed, stealing the world's fastest vehicle from a private home. He acquired a passion for the open road, never thinking of any return to heaven. That changed, however, with the arrival of Gabriel, who offered forgiveness for his help. Samael eagerly took a position on her team , and now dreams of the day he can return to his home and kind.

xxxx Mum's the word

xxxx Samael has ground all his teeth to be sharpened, opting for a terrifying presence.

» They make me happy
♥ Speeding
♥ Music
♥ Violence
♥ Messing with minds

»No way!
✗ Betrayal
✗ Sins
✗ Humanity
✗ suck- ups

Samael- Reign of Light  

Lillith Rose 23

Lillith Rose 23

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:59 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Jaehyun . Park
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Jae

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "...And asked the question we all like to ask..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "Where do we go from here? "

User Image

♬ ♪User Image ♬ ♪User Image ♬ ♪User Image ♬ ♪

xxxx → Seventeen

xxxx → ♂ Most definitely male

xxxx → echochick

xxxx → Angel 5

xxxx → Personality you say? I haven't really thought about what people think of me but I'll give it a try. First off I think I should point out that I am very curious. Which, in some cases, seems to get on peoples nerves. Questions and books are my favorite ways of figuring things out, and after that computers. I could sit for hours in front of a good book, and well I'm glad there are a lot of good history books out there. Being sucked into books is/was a side affect of my unapproachable shyness when I was younger. After a while I grew out of it but it lingers a bit still and I find it hard to talk to many people outside of what I know.

xxxx → Biography: A personal history. I guess I should start at least a little history of my life and write it all down since I doubt anyone else will. I am the only child of two very loving but strict parents. When I turned four we moved to a larger city, but since I didn't know anyone and didn't have any younger siblings I didn't exactly "reach out" per say. It didn't help that my parents weren't always around for me. Even at a young age I knew that whatever they were doing was important and didn't bother them about it. In middle school I started gaining more friends, not all of them my parents approved of, but they were friends that I had made nonetheless. By now my parents were spending longer and longer away from me.

High school was completely different from everything I had known before. I made more new friends. I hardly saw a trace of my parents anymore so I had to fend for myself a lot more. At least in middle school they had left notes around the house to tell me that they were there. I spent more and more time away from the small three bedroom house that we had moved into, opting for friends houses and just walking around Seoul. I took up skateboarding to and from school, or just anywhere I could. Music became heavily incorporated into my life and when I was home I would turn the speakers up to the maximum my ears would allow and sing along. Also during this time I wanted to at least get some of my parents attention so I bleached my hair. For my sixteenth birthday my friends gave me these mask like things that you are supposed to wear over the lower half of your face. Mine either have the bottom half of a skull (slightly modified in some cases), a reflection of a design (so it's parallel), or look like the bottom of BMX helmets.

I thought that the masks were really cool and so did several others. Sad to say but I could only wear them around my neck but the top sticks up and covers my chin most of the time since they were designed to fit against your face perfectly. And now for the tragic ending of my short life. It was a normal day I guess, I had just gotten home from school when my friends called to ask if I could hang out with them that night. I said yes of course, I had nothing better to do other than re-read my collection of books and homework. It was around midnight when I finally headed home again to sleep. I guess I should have been wearing brighter clothes or something because I was hit by a car right outside of my friends house. I only made it as far as the hospital before flat lining. Strange enough I saw both of my parents standing there.

Turns out that my father was an angel who fell in love with my mother which makes me some weird sort of half-angel I guess. It was all very complicated at this point and I am still trying to figure things out. Beside that point I was deemed "pure" enough to get my "wings" since, unless you do something terrible as a child and through the teen years of your life, seventeen doesn't give one a whole bunch of time to screw up. I was tossed into a team to go fight some sins, which I'm not to sure about in the first place, so I had to say goodbye to my parents again and take back a human form. I really look up to Gabriel, or Gabe, as she's our leader but I think sometimes I annoy her with all my questions.

xxxx Do I even have time for a crush?

xxxx Since becoming involved in music I have taught myself to play the piano, and rap. I can speak Korean fluently, since I was born there. My Japanese is decent as well as Mandarin (Chinese). I have a bit of an accent when I speak English. It's not a huge accent but things like "L"'s are a bit hard to pronounce. Sad to say I'm a bit in denial about the whole "being dead but not really dead" thing. I know I'll last long enough to out live my friends great-grandchildren but I'll never be able to see them like I used to.

» They make me happy
♥ Music
♥ books. Mostly non-fiction
♥ Snow
♥ Skateboarding

»No way!
✗ drizzly wet cold days
✗ being left alone for too long (which is why he practically has made himself Gabe's shadow)
✗ Things that are too sweet
✗ being jittery and out of control

Mad World by Gary Jules  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:38 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Leonardo Ace Marius
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Leo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx “I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "I love only that which they defend”
User Image

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

xxxx One Hundred and Ninety-Three Twenty-Two

xxxx → ♂ Male

xxxx → GrayEnvy

xxxx → Angel 3

xxxx → I am one of the few that knows his own limitations. An accurate description of myself is that of an older brother, though those around me must think of me as over protective. I am not one that expresses emotion easily, however my temper gets away from me at times. But if your looking for a heart to heart, let's just say I'm the last person you would want. To me friends I am a tenacious protector, to my enemies I am a formidable foe, you would not want to cross my path.

xxxx → I was a human once, maybe that's why I can't really understand other angels fascination about them. I lived in a peaceful time many years ago. I was a proper gentleman, however for my “uncle” that's another story entirely. The man drank far too much, and quite frankly he could not handle his liquor. This man was not my uncle but in fact a man that found me when I was a child. He had a wife, but after she died his drinking got worse. The only reason he kept me in his house was because the local priest had forced him to keep me. While he did not care for me I was trained as a gentleman regardless. Swordplay, etiquette, and the finest education was bestowed upon me. In my twentieth year I began courting a young lady, in short we were in love. But, there was another man that loved her and wanted her as his bride. In his madness he attacked us one day, ah I can remember it clearly now. However, I won't bore you with the details. All you need to know is that I died saving her life, and killing the attacker. I became an angel, something about sacrifice and an innate need to protect.

I for one had never been too religious but I accepted my role and began my life as a solider. Years, Decades past and not a time went by when I didn't think of the girl I left in my human life. When I was able to I looked for her on earth, I watched her grow. I watched her marry another man and have children. When she died I looked for her in heaven, but when I couldn't find her I gave up. I've accepted it she is a civilian not a warrior. This is what I was created for, not to have a peaceful life. So when I had the opportunity to follow Gabe to earth I took the chance. Granted while it took us long enough to start our hunt for the sins I am glad to be working again.

xxxx She's moved on.

xxxx X-tras

» They make me happy
♥ Cigarettes
♥ Birds
♥ Fighting
♥ Silence

»No way!
✗ Rude Personalities
✗ Cars
✗ Chocolate
✗ Non-Smoking Areas

The Freshman by The Verve Pipe  

Lillith Rose 23

Lillith Rose 23

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:24 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Dallin Ryan Cassius
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

My name is Dallin, nothing else.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx “Pride is a personal commitment."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "It is an attitude which separates excellence from mediocrity.”

User Image

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

xxxx → Twenty-Three

xxxx → ♂

xxxx → No Smoking Period.

xxxx → Pride

xxxx → Dallin loves sitting atop his high horse, in fact it's his favorite past time. He is more of a leader than a follower, so when some one attempts to upstage him there will be a flare of anger. Mentoring the others is something that Dallin looks forward to. But they will never be as great as Dallin.

xxxx → Dallin is not new to this, in any stretch of the imagination. He is an old player, and quite honestly a damn good one. Dallin has been around far to long to recall his entire story, besides who wants to hear the same story anyway? Though Dallin was originally a Norse child, or as many other people call them, a Viking. He enjoyed his time as a human, and a warrior but he saw his own limitations. So when he became a sin, and Pride at that, he relished in the advancement. When he first became a sin he remained on Earth for quite a time. Terrorizing those that had looked down on him when he was human.

When Dallin finally met Lust the two hit it off like no other. These two with such similar sinful attitudes, many thought surely they would compete. But instead the two bonded, as strange as it seems. While Dallin will never concede to Fane in any matter a strange balance seems to surround them. These two could be nothing else besides comrades, brothers even. So when Fane came to Earth Dallin naturally followed. Granted having the chance to entertain himself with the humans had something to do with Dallin's choice. It was mostly out of the bond he had with Fane, nothing more nothing less.

xxxx You want me to pick just one? No one is worth all my time.

xxxx Oh yes, I have a tattoo of Thurisaz, the rune for chaos. I also speak several languages including; French, Gaelic, Slovak,and German. And of course English as well. Obviously I'm great at everything, but art is something that I excel in.

» They make me happy
♥ Art
♥ Drawing
♥ Knowing I'm right
♥ Rain

»No way!
✗ Modern Art
✗ Dark Chocolate
✗ Being dis proven
✗ Having people talk back to me

Sheep go to heaven by Cake  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:46 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Aurora Marie Sterling
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Marie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "I don't feel like doing anything "
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "Just want to kick back and relax"

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image

xxxx → Eighty

xxxx → ♀ Female

xxxx → Deathangelle.

xxxx → Sloth

xxxx → I enjoy a good laugh and like to see others laugh including the other sins. Like to party and drink who doesn't. You've got to enjoy life as it slowly goes by.

xxxx → Aurora was raised by her parents, demons. She didn't get raised with love and all the other stuff human people receive from their parents. Growing up by herself with books and sleep she had become her sin. Being lazy was her favorite pass time while living with her parents. Eventually that got old she needed a new place to see and be lazy in also her parents were tired of her mooching off their souls they captured.

Living in the city she became a party girl that didn't put much effort in her looks there was no need to people just came to her. Living that way for a while she bumped into a few other sins and grew attached to them. She was funny so they kept her around for entertainment since she was not a fighter.

xxxx Crush me? No

xxxx As a gift from her mother she gave her a pet dragon, Azril. He was placed on her back in a tattoo form but the dragon can move around under her skin making him hard to find. If she catches him she must pet his head in order to summon him from her body. He appears as a black mist then takes his shape. though she never lets him out.

» They make me happy
♥ Pillows
♥ Sleeping
♥ Chocolates
♥ Tattoos, piercings, and alcohol

»No way!
✗ Running
✗ Angels
✗ Fighting
✗ Crybabies

Shots  

Lillith Rose 23

Lillith Rose 23

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:56 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Marcia Sunni Blake
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Mars

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "She lives in a fairytale..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "...Too far for us to find."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - User Image

xxxx → One-Hundred-Seventy-Eight

xxxx → ♀

xxxx → Seraphim_Lie

xxxx → Envy

xxxx → Marcia may at first appear to be sincere in all of her acts of kindness, doing what a normal person might consider the 'greater good', she's quite the monster on the inside. She hates everybody, though her friendly facade won't allow such a terrible trait show through, and everything in the world. Why? Because she can't help but desire to be just like everybody else, to be perfect. She is extremely jealous of everyone, even those that she rather dislikes.

xxxx → Marcia had once been the model of what every woman wanted to be; kind, just, and beautiful in every aspect. Marcia had been the daughter to a very rich man and had been treated like a princess, receiving everything that she asked for without any begging required. Her father loved her dearly, so much so that he loved her more than her mother. Since she was becoming more and more beautiful as the years went by, he planned to have his wife killed and to take his daughter to be his bride. Revolting, right? Correct assumption, because she felt the same way. The girl didn't want anything to do with her lustful father and fled from her home in hopes of beginning a new life elsewhere. No matter where she ran, she felt envious of the people around her, though they were more envious of her. Women treated her cruelly, for she made their husbands and lovers desire her. She was coveted by all that gazed upon her.

Years continued to fly by and so she made due with every little hardship that came her way. She seemingly stopped aging at seventeen and used it, often, to her advantage. She 'got around' in today's terms, doing whatever it took to get by in life. At least, that's how it was until she caught the eyes of a young priest. He desired her body and 'wonderous personality' so much that he gave up his duties as priest of the catholic church. So they wedded after moving far away, but soon his Christianity came back to haunt them. He began to pay more attention to God than his own beautiful wife. That's when the true Envy kicked into high gear within her spirit. She murdered her husband and has continued to move around the coutnry, though this time she was fully aware that she is the physical Envy and that she cannot help but loathe everyone, no matter how much she might want to please them as she wants them to please her.

xxxx Her dirty little secret.

xxxx Though she might be inclined to snapping at people whenever they show excessive amounts of talent, she is an art teacher in the local high school and is currently doing her best to remove the Sin from her body, to no avail. She adores her fellow Sins, except for Greed, and will spend every spare moment that she has to be with them.

» They make me happy
♥ Jewelry
♥ Her "Kin"
♥ Art
♥ Antagonizing People / Finding Mistakes in Others

»No way!
✗ Seemingly Perfect People
✗ People
✗ Good People
✗ Talent

Going Under - Evanescence