Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
And Here Begins the Madking Arc Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:36 pm
We won't be giving you very much information on this arc. However, I will inform you of immediate changes.

The entire world is in a constant state of night, now. Complete darkness, and the only way to generate light is to either blow off the now-finite electricity supply or to kill another. Blood -- in this world -- lights up the sky above you; like fireworks in the night. It returns the senses back to those below. Food has grown bland. Particles rise up from the floor all day and seek food to infect; to make it taste as dust. The animals have grown infertile. Everyone is still sane, for now. The media is jumping all over it; looking for more minds to infect with thoughts of conspiracies, when the media is now just a conspiracy of its own. The Kage's are all being blamed for this change; because people can't imagine anyone else being able to muster the power. People are leaving nations. Those who leave their nations are not governed. The roads have become hunting grounds; for killers to brood upon their prey so that they may live the life they had before. Nothing has become exciting; just the rush of sex and the rush of blood.

Seeds have been sown. Just more steps 'til the end.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:43 pm
You would include sex, wouldn't you? I blame Taki for this.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:46 pm
thefire158
You would include sex, wouldn't you? I blame Taki for this.
Don't j**z in his pants  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:47 pm
Wups.

Oh! I forgot to mention one thing!

No one can enter the World Within! It'll only be able for entry to uninvited RPCs near the end of the arc! There will be NO metagaming knowledge in this arc. There is absolutely no possible way to know who or what is behind all of this. If I see any single person saying something like "oh, it's the Madking" before anything legitimately educational happens, I will remove your character from the arc completely. It won't be able to RP until the arc is over. I am serious.

No one can die in this arc; if you die, you wake up in the World of Nightmares. I will stage individual plots for each person who dies. Even if you're not killed due to the arc, you'll be revived here. Even if you die in the World of Nightmares you'll just start over. This is meant to incite chaos and have people attack each other in masses; the Madking's own little device for fun.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:56 pm
Does that apply to suicides?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:57 pm
Ana Helios
Does that apply to suicides?

Yes, but I wouldn't rush it if you're wanting to do that lol. > <

I'm kind of not wanting to perform any nightmare realm plots at the moment, so it'll be a while before I even reply. You should probably wait for the second phase of the arc, at least.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:57 pm
I don't quite get the whole point/goal of this arc. You want me to go kill people yes? But what if I don't want to. My rpc doesn't like it as much as my old one did...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:07 pm
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
I don't quite get the whole point/goal of this arc. You want me to go kill people yes? But what if I don't want to. My rpc doesn't like it as much as my old one did...

Err... no... I'd actually prefer it if people didn't just go around killing people, that'd be more work for me... 'cause I'd have to manage a bunch of nightmare worlds and I'd be relied upon, lol.

I'd like for everyone to experience the arc equally. It's the NPCs that will be going around killing people; mostly other NPCs, but we'll see if any RPCs die in the course of this thing.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:10 pm
Well, doesn't look liek anything too exciting, I am probably going ahead with my Otogakure plan...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:20 pm
The Drinker of Coconut
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Err... no... I'd actually prefer it if people didn't just go around killing people, that'd be more work for me... 'cause I'd have to manage a bunch of nightmare worlds and I'd be relied upon, lol.

I'd like for everyone to experience the arc equally. It's the NPCs that will be going around killing people; mostly other NPCs, but we'll see if any RPCs die in the course of this thing.

So continue on normally and fight those thingys?  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:24 pm
well then i'm screwed (only has medic techniques)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:32 pm
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
The Drinker of Coconut
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

So continue on normally and fight those thingys?

You'll see when the time comes. : P

You should still pay mind to updates and make sure to recognize and respond to the changes to the world. But you'll react to whatever you want; whenever the time comes that you want to react.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:41 pm
zeth-sama
well then i'm screwed (only has medic techniques)

Medical is the best to have, better for Ofensive and defensive tatics.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:46 pm
The Drinker of Coconut
Wups.

Oh! I forgot to mention one thing!

No one can enter the World Within! It'll only be able for entry to uninvited RPCs near the end of the arc! There will be NO metagaming knowledge in this arc. There is absolutely no possible way to know who or what is behind all of this. If I see any single person saying something like "oh, it's the Madking" before anything legitimately educational happens, I will remove your character from the arc completely. It won't be able to RP until the arc is over. I am serious.

No one can die in this arc; if you die, you wake up in the World of Nightmares. I will stage individual plots for each person who dies. Even if you're not killed due to the arc, you'll be revived here. Even if you die in the World of Nightmares you'll just start over. This is meant to incite chaos and have people attack each other in masses; the Madking's own little device for fun.

Shane...if we're not to metagame knowledge, how do you expect to incite madness when we dont know we'll be revived?  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

gray reaper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:49 pm
LMAO wait so i can fight as much as i please and i wont truly die??? thats awesome finally a arc best suited to someone as violent as me (aka mindless violence) hell i cant wait to finish my battle with kemuri so i can go fight some more.  
Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff