Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
On the right side of town Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonBreath1989

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:08 pm
Quote:
(Just to let oh know I am doing this all on my phone. I am sorry for no picture. When I get my computer back I will get my picture up.)
Walking down the street her ears hanging low. Saph looks down at her fox. "It is lonely isn't it Izzy? The fox not really paying much attention to her masters depressed state chased after a mouse across the way. Sighing Saph looked back at the ground yet again all alone. She didn't want to move here. She wanted to be back where all her friends were.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:20 pm
((Ay! Don't label the title as new girl or anything like that, por favor :3 just say something like 'edge of the town' or something))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

DragonBreath1989

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:24 pm
(Ty darling)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:29 pm
((no problem dearie))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:00 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko
User Image

In the end, the lazy Sin ended up curled up in the passenger's seat, napping away. Today was exhausting. His boyfriend had been assigned to train his ex-wife about the ways of a Neutralisa, which would take a month at the least. Because of that he wouldn't get to see him that often during that time. The only thing that could make this okay was if an imp came down to tell him how much Alexander was suffering in Heaven.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:19 pm
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leon sighed as they finally approached the restaurant, almost too exhausted to eat, but too hungry not to. After pulling into a parking space, he looked over at Nikolai and set his hand on the man's thigh. "Hey, wake up~" he purred, rubbing softly. "We're here."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:34 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai's face scrunched up, he groaned in Russian for Leon to go away and rolled over in his seat as he lazily swatted the man away. After a few seconds he found himself unable to go back to sleep and crankily opened his lime green eyes. He yawned and struggled to keep his eyes opened as he looked at the restaurant before them. "This is the place you were talking about, yes?" he mused before looking back at Leon, finally fully waking up. "Are you all right, dearie? We could just go home and sleep, if you'd like." he offered, taking note of the man's exhaustion.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:37 pm
Leon Court

He shook his head, already unbuckling himself. "I'm fine. I promised Desi that we would come to her restaurant tonight, and you know how much I hate breaking promises." Reaching over, he clicked Nikolai's seatbelt and released him, smiling as charmingly as ever. "Come on, before she decides to give our table away."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:44 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Mmm, surely you can make it up to her another time, yes? Just do it later, dearie, we're both too tired to get up, anyway." Nikolai insisted, trying to work his Slothful charm on the man. Sadly, it was no match for Leon's own charm and they both ended up out of the car. "Hmph. I do-so hope they've coffee." the Sin grumbled while shifting his scarf around to better cover his neck from the night's cold wind. If he remembered right, Leon mentioned the restaurant split between the Seven Deadly Sins and the Seven Heavenly Virtues. He was half-tempted to go sit in the Virtues section just for the irony of it all.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:04 pm
Leon Court

As they walked into the restaurant, Leon took a moment to greet the maitre'd, nodding with a smile. "Table for two, under the name Leon Cour-"
"Leon! You came!" exclaimed a young woman striding their way.
Turning, Leon smiled and hugged her. "Of course, i did! I promised, after all." Releasing her from the hug, he turned slightly to Nikolai and took his hand. "Darling, this is Jun, the owner of the restaurant. Jun, this is Nikolai."
Jun walked forward, standing close to Nikolai and examining him. "Oh Leon, you were right! He really is very beautiful." Moving away, she smiled. "It's very nice to meet you, Nikolai!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:21 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai sleepily directed his attention to the pretty, young woman that made her way towards them. He glanced at Leon when introductions were made and turned back just to see the woman closer than necessary. He leaned back and quirked an eyebrow until she greeted him, his sleepy smile forming. "The pleasure is all mine, dearie." he nodded. "Cute outfit, by the way." Can't say the same about your nail polish, he decided not to add. "Do you serve, coffee, darling? I've had a long day, you understand."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:32 pm
Leon Court

She blinked, confused. "Coffee?" The word then registered in her mind, and the spunky young woman nodded happily. "Oh yes! I'll have a large bpot brewed and taken to your table! Jean, take these two to their table immediately, before they die of hunger! I've got to get back tot he kitchen so... BYE!" She then skipped off, pigtails flopping about in her canter.
Leon chuckled as she skipped away, starting to follow the sighing maitre'd. "Well, she's quite an excitable soul," he grinned, looking back to Nikolai. "Kind of reminds me of you, in a way."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:04 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"I hope by opposite." Nikolai murmured while scratching the back of his head. "I'm not at all that energetic except when there's a sale at JCPenny's." he chuckled sleepily.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:14 pm
Leon Court

He laughed, pulling out Nikolai's chair and smiling. "I don't know, Nikolai. You seem pretty energetic whenever we're alone in a room, with all the time in the world and no one to stop us," he whispered into the Sin's ear before moving to sit on his side of the table. "I feel like I should warn you. Jun is a great lover of yaoi, so... She may try to force us to display our affection."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:01 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Yaoi?" Nikolai raised an eyebrow before remembering. "Ah yes, the Japanese erotica. It's been a while since I've read them." he commented blatantly while twirling a a curly silver strand of his hair. He remembered the first time reading it. He plucked a book from Leon's shelf and lo and behold! Yaoi. That was also right before Leon confessed his love for him. Nikolai's expression softened at the memories.
He looked back at Leon and smiled as he remembered his warning. "I've no problem doing that, dearie." he said while rising from his chair. His lime green eyes glinted with seduction as he walked to his boyfriend and sat on his lap. "It almost makes this sinful restaurant convenient, wouldn't you agree?" he whispered while draping his arms over the man's shoulders.

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff