Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
On the right side of town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:15 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴Sang-Min Lock Han✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Although shocked by the news that Magnus knew what he'd been up to, Sang-Min didn't back down. "Good for you. I don't care what you do in your free time, Magnus. Get to the point." He crossed his arms, raising his eyebrow.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:24 am
๑۩۞۩๑

๑۩ﺴ Some shadows have more depth. ﺴ۩๑

"I want to know why," the Texan said plainly while crossing his arms. "What brought this murderous tendency? You used to never even think of harming a fly."

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:39 am

"But then, we both almost died," replied Sang-Min. He looked away, and couldn't find a good reason to lie anymore. "It made me angry. No one punished the man who tried to kill us. No one is ever punished for their crimes, Magnus. Bard understands, I don't expect you to."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:42 am
๑۩۞۩๑

"Excuse me?" Magnus growled lowly, his eyes bright with fury. He stormed towards Sang-Min and grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him close. "Bard understands? Are you sympathizing with the very man that tried to kill us!" he snarled.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:52 am

But Sang-Min wouldn't be manhandled. Not anymore. He shoved Magnus away, not caring as a couple buttons from his shirt scattered to the ground. "For now! He's my mentor, he's teaching me what I need to learn. When my lessons have run out, I'll kill him. But right now, I need him alive to teach me." He looked down at Magnus, shaking his head. "I knew you wouldn't get it. You're weakminded, just like every other piece on garbage on this sh!t world."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:55 am
๑۩۞۩๑

"Oh excuse me for deciding that murdering people wasn't exactly the best method for coping. You little sh-t, do you even hear yourself? You f-cking talk so high and mighty, thinking that killing people makes the world a better place? Look at me!" He lifted his hand and pointed to his scar. "I went through that sh-t, Sang-Min! I was starved, tortured physically and mentally, and had my f-cking finger cut off with a pair of cheap scissors! You think I don't know the f-cking horrors you went through? I know better than anyone else! And guess what? I still haven't killed anyone! You wanna know why? Because no one deserves to go through that! Wake the f-ck up or I'll smack you the f-ck up!"

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:00 am

"What, and f-cking me and until I'm bruised and unconscious is the best method?" he argued. "I am making the world a better place. A world without vultures and vermin, a world without weak and simple-minded morons who don't see this place for what it really is: a sh-tshow. I destroy those who deserve it most of all. Of course you couldn't handle it, you're nothing. You're nothing but a childish, temperamental a-s who doesn't care about anything but your d!ck! The way you treat everyone, the way you treat Lock, the way you treat me, you're worse than Bard ever was."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:16 am
๑۩۞۩๑

"You think that's the solution? Getting rid of all the whores in the world? You idiot, you think it'll end after you supposedly kill them all? There's always going to be a whore, even if they don't know it yet. But hey, what would I know, right? I only think with my d1ck." Magnus pulled Clementine out of the bag and held it out to Sang-Min. "If you're done pouring out all those pent up feelings, why don't you open your gift from the worst person alive?"
Inside the small bag, beneath the layers of tissue paper, was a small, black box. Inside it was one object: a ring. It was covered in jewels, with two daffodil made of diamond holding up an emerald between them.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:21 am

Glaring at Magnus, he snatched the bag out of his hands. "What, is it my birthday already?" he sneered. "Oh no wait, on my birthday, you shoved a huge plug up my a-s. I forgot. I'm still healing from that, as if you care!" He threw the bag onto the ground, eyes angrily looking down at the box. He opened it, then froze. What?
"What the hell is this supposed to be?" he asked, anger still in his tone, but overlapping with confusion.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:31 am
๑۩۞۩๑

"It's another plug. What the hell do you think it is? It's a ring," Magnus said while crossing his arms, Clementine curled up against his foot on the ground. "If you've got problems then you tell me about them, not run to a murderer and go on a killing spree. I'm an a-s, but I'm not aiming to make your life miserable. I love you, you piece of sh-t, and I want to protect you from everything. You think I had it easy when you were kidnapped by that precious Bard of yours? You even know why he came after me after all that? It's because I gave him a taste of his own medicine. I beat him senseless and tortured him like you said nobody gave him. You know why? Because I couldn't handle what happened to you, and I couldn't stand the fact that I couldn't protect you. But that ring, it's a promise. As long as you wear it I'll be by your side til the very end. I'll protect you, even if you yell and scream that I'm horrible." He scratched his cheek and looked away, a small blush on his cheeks. "But you've gone and ruined the moment so don't expect me to get on one knee now."

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:37 am

Wait, what? This had to be a joke. Magnus wasn't really doing this, was he? Sang-Min stared at the ring, still very confused, but with every word Magnus spoke, the clearer the picture became. When he'd felt alone and vulnerable, Magnus had sought out a way to protect him. He'd tortured Bard, to the point that Bard chased after him for revenge, and all because of Sang-Min. Was he telling the truth? Did Magnus really care for him?
"Are... Are you asking me to marry you?" he asked in disbelief. "After I confessed to killing a bunch of people for no reason other than their professions and criminal records?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:20 am
๑۩۞۩๑

Magnus scratched the back of his ear. "Well, I won't lie, that's some real messed up sh-t you pulled. It's going to take a while for me to get over that, but I won't be turning you into the police anytime soon." He paused and looked Sang-Min in the eye, burying one hand into his pocket. "I'm not just asking you. I'm asking you and Lock, as both Magnus and Ethan." He put a hand on his heart. "You remember what that other kid said earlier? That the magic fruit, or whatever, grants your wish by changing you? For me, it wasn't to impress anyone. It was to be stronger and confident. I want to use this strength to protect you, but I also want to still have enough emotion to cheer you up and make you smile. If you accept that ring, then I'll look after you every second of my life."

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:28 am

Sang-Min's eyes fell back to the ring, staring at it. "That's not fair," he whispered. "Lock and I both want to say yes, but you know I can't. We can't get married, and I can't stop what I'm doing. I don't want to stop. I'm doing the right thing!" He tried to insist not only to Magnus, but to himself. His head started to hurt as Lock began to fight back for control. Dr. Jekyll had finally had enough of Mr. Hyde ruining lives.
The blonde raised a hand to his head, holding it as his headache grew. "No, I won't let you," he mumbled. "We can't. Lock!"
He fell to his knees, a dark callback to Lock just moments ago. "No! No, I won't! No!" he shouted, clutching the ring box in one hand and his head with the other. He shook, the blood in his brain boiling as he struggled to fight for control, tears rolling down his face.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:38 am
๑۩۞۩๑

A hand reached out and grabbed Sang-Min's chin lightly, making him look up at Magnus's somber expression.
"You think you're doing the right thing, but it's wrong to me," he said. "I'll hunt you down each and every night and keep you from hurting anyone. If you really are bent on still doing this... then you'll have to get rid of me." He held his other hand out, showing a switchblade resting on his palm. "When I gave you that ring, I vowed to give you my life. Even if it means letting you toss it aside for this sick passion of yours."
"Sang-Min," a voice stirred. As if he came from the shadows themselves, Bard walked into sight. His hands were in his coat pockets as he stared at the scene. "What are you doing?" He looked at Magnus, his eyes burning with hatred as he recognized the man, then looked at the blonde again. "Hurry up and finish him. Use the poison on him." He clenched a vial inside his pocket. If you don't then I will.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:46 am

His hands shook with every word, large tear-filled eyes staring up at Magnus. Lock screamed inside his head, begging him to not hurt him, but there was another voice altogether. He turned, wide eyes taking in the sight of his mentor. "Bard," he whispered, trembling. There was a right thing to do, he knew that much, but what was right for him? Could he really get rid of the man he loved?
Sang-Min took the offered switchblade, pressing the mechanism that released the blade. Staring at the metal, he glanced back to Bard. He had a vial in his pocket, as always, the breakable glass prepared to shatter and embed itself into the unfortunate recipient. Could he use this on Magnus? Well, yes, he could. But he didn't want to.
Sang-Min slowly stood, then gave Magnus one last heartfelt look before turning on his heel and hurling the vial at Bard's face. If it hit him, Bard had the antivenom and would be fine, but if it didn't, they needed to run. Holding the switchblade tight and tucking the box into his pocket, Sang-Min grabbed Magnus' hand and pulled hard. "Run!" he shouted, taking off with Magnus in tow.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces