Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
On the right side of town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:58 am
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

๑۩ﺴ Some shadows have more depth. ﺴ۩๑

Magnus glowered at Bard, his finger aching and horrifying memories pulling at him, trying to throw him back into the pits of trauma. Clementine whimpered beside his leg, nuzzling him to stop him from being so tense.
Before he knew it, Sang-Min grabbed the switchblade. He looked at his empty hand then at the blonde, bracing himself for the choice. He blinked as Sang-Min hurled something at Bard, causing the man to scream out in pain and stumble backwards while clutching his face.
Magnus barely had time to register what was happening. He felt something tug on his hand and drag him forward. He looked down at his hand then up at Sang-Min. His lips pursed, and with a bout of strength he forced them to a stop.
"I'm not afraid of death, Sang-Min!" Magnus yelled. "I'm afraid of you! I'm afraid of what you think is the right thing to do! I'm not going to run away! I want to finish things and stop him from messing up your mind! Now am I finishing it by you killing me or by me killing him?!"

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:12 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴Sang-Min Lock Han✸ ✷ ✶ ✵

Sang-Min jolted to a stop, almost falling backwards. He looked back to the yelling brunette, then shook his head at the new choice he was being asked to make. "I can't kill him, Magnus. He's too strong, even for you. If we don't run, he will kill us both, don't you get it? Don't be cocky. We have to run before he injects the antivenom and starts to attack." He pulled on Magnus' hand once again.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:22 am
๑۩۞۩๑

"I promised you I would protect you! That doesn't mean running away!" Magnus yelled, refusing to budge. "I'm not letting you run away from this! Who do you choose? Him or me!" He pulled Sang-Min closer. "Tell me!"
Bard tossed the empty vial of antivenom on the ground, feeling the burn go away but at a slow pace. He glared at the two, death in his eyes, and pulled out his notepad, drawing on it furiously.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:31 am

"I'm trying to save you, you idiot!" he shouted, clenching his fist. "This isn't about a choice. This isn't about running away from our problems. This is about living or dying, and if we stay here, like your stupid a-s wants to, he will kill us! For f-ck's sake, I threw Brazilian wandering spider venom at his face, and you're still asking if I choose you over him? What the hell is wrong with you, you moron?!"
He looked back, watching Bard scribble onto a notepad. Oh no. It was too late. "Oh my God," he muttered, eyes wide as the hand holding the switchblade began to shake.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:54 pm
๑۩۞۩๑

Magnus hesitated when he saw the look of horror on Sang-Min's face, following his gaze to see Bard approaching them with a vicious grin and eyes glowing with hatred. He tried to turn to yell at him, but, for some odd reason, he couldn't move!
"If you won't kill him by choice then I'll do it for you!" the author snarled. Clutched tightly in his notepad was a briefly drawn, yet well shaded picture of Sang-Min plunging the switchblade into Magnus's stomach.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:06 am

Hand shaking, Sang-Min didn't have a lot of time to make a decision. Was he strong enough to resist? Only so much. The switchblade had to stab someone, and Bard was too far away. With determined eyes, Sang-Min looked up to Magnus and moved his hand not holding the blade to his cheek. "Our love is God," he whispered with a small smile. "You are the only thing that's right about this broken world." He chuckled softly, then closed his eyes and plunged the blade...
Into his own stomach.
It burned more than he thought it would. He'd been shot before, but this was something different altogether. Being stabbed was probably worse than getting shot. His hand tightly clenched the blade, legs giving out as he fell to the ground.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:32 am
๑۩۞۩๑

Magnus tensed up as he connected the dots. His eyes flickered to the blade tightly gripped then to its owner. Was Sang-Min really...? The Korean gently touched his cheek and whispered something before - Magnus's eyes widened - he stabbed himself.
"Sang-Min!!" he yelled and dropped to his knees instantly, holding the blonde so that he wouldn't fall hard. He looked at the blood gushing from the wound, panicking as he thought about what was the right thing to do. Should he take the blade out? No, that would only cut him again, right? Should he put pressure on the wound? That wouldn't help, would it? Hearing a chuckle nearby, Magnus knew what to do.
"Such a shame," Bard hummed while drawing something else on his notepad. "I was hoping to keep him a little longer. Oh well. I always knew you were out for even me, Sang-Min. You did a poor job at hiding your blood lust at times. I had been planning on how I would have killed you first. Perhaps a "victim" too powerful for you? Maybe the police finding you and shooting you? Not this, though. Although I suppose it's easier for all of us." He paused and glanced up as he sat Magnus moving towards him, the shadow and nighttime sky making him look like a silhouette with one glowing eye. The shadow clung to him, moving like black wisps of smoke. "What? You think you'll stop me? Did you learn nothing of our last encounter?" He turned his notepad around to show a picture of Magnus frozen in place, with his shadow chained up and unable to move.
As soon as the picture was shown, Magnus found himself stuck in place right in front of the author. "You were a durable one," Bard remarked while tauntingly patting the man's face with his notepad. "Maybe I'll keep you again and make you test out more toxins."
Magnus clenched his jaw, his muscles bulging with strain, but he couldn't move. The rage in his eyes, however, didn't go away. "You cocky son of a b1tch!" he spat. "You're the one that didn't learn sh1t!" He stomped forward a step, making the author pause.
"You got Magnus-"
He spun around as he built velocity and speed with his tightly clenched fist, his shadow engulfing it like black flames, and as he turned around the shadows left him like a fog, revealing a new face.
"-but you forgot Ethan!"
Fury strong in his moonlight-reflected eyes, Ethan let out a yell as his fist made contact with the author. He could feel Bard's jaw crack and a couple teeth break. The older man gagged in surprise before falling down, instantly knocked out.
Ethan breathed heavily as he stood over the author, wishing he could hurt him some more, but his knuckles were cracked and there was something more important that needed his attention. Turning around, he ran as quickly as he could to the blonde, kneeling down with tears in his eyes. "Sang-Min!" he cried while holding his face. "Sang-Min! Stay with me! Please!"

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:53 am

Sang-Min didn't really know what was going on or if they would win, but before he knew it, Ethan was above him and touching him. Despite the pain, he reached a hand to touch Ethan's face, then his chest. "I was alone," he whispered hoarsely. "I was a frozen lake in a horrible world. But then you melted me awake, Ethan. You-you brought me back to the world." He looked around, panic setting in, when he felt the box in his pocket. He tried to force himself to calm back down. He didn't want to die yet.
"A-a-amb-ambulance." His hand fell to his side, pulling out his phone and swiping his thumbprint, blood streaking onto the screen. "Please..." His legs started to grow very cold and very tense. He wished he had enough strength to bring Lock back to say goodbye.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:08 am
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"You sure this is a good idea?" Yasu asked from his seat, his arms crossed over the back. He and his band members gathered at a small cafe to discuss an "important plan" Kenshin had.
"I know it is," the redhead snickered as he pocketed his phone, having just finished a call to Lock to get his band to show up to hear the news. He may or may not have added loads of insults to the conversation.
"None of us know how to play, though," Kaoru added, sitting elegantly in his chair as always, which contrasted with Yasu's rebellious way of sitting from right beside him. "You're the only one who's ever done this. Besides Ryuu, I believe."
"Even then, you're the only one good at it," Ryuu said. He glanced at Vinny, who had refrained from talking. It wasn't his usual silence, the guitarist looked forlorn and only stared at his phone. If the bassist had to guess, it was a lover's quarrel.
"That's exactly why we're gonna do it! I'm the only one with the skills for this. That includes that idiot K-pop group!" Ken explained with a smile that rivaled a cartoon's villain. "Imagine the look on Lock's stupid face when he gets beaten by his rival!"

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:52 am
BLAckJAck

"You don't even deserve the title of "rival", twerp," said a cool, deep voice from behind the group. When they turned around, the whole of BLAckJAck stood in a row, Lock standing front and center. His smooth skin was lightly tanned from his brief vacation with Ethan in Greece,
hair thicker and blonder than usual. The gentle curls, a fan favorite now,
rested on his broad shoulders, t-shirt covering his torso and practically molded to his body. He looked better than usual, confidence in every step and with every breath, golden eyes inquisitive and challenging. Although Lock had briefly experienced a dip in popularity, he was back and better than ever now, and a clear challenge to Ken for the Pop Prince title.
Beside him stood Ellery, eyes on his phone and disinterest on his face. His hair, freshly cut, framed his delicate features perfectly, slender body clothed in blue-jeans and a light sweater. He was a father of two, after all. Dressing like a K-Pop star all day, every day was beginning to take its toll, and this was supposed to be a peace summit, after all. Realizing they'd reached the rival group, he looked up and smiled at Ryuu. "Hey. Oh, I tried that casserole recipe you sent me, my kids just went nuts over it! I sent Anthony a brownie recipe but he won't tell me if you two tried it just yet."
A hand smacked Ellery's arm. "Don't fraternize, Hyung, you know how the jjah-shik gets." Haneul sent a look to the blonde,
then rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. He had better things to deal with than another of these stupid rivalries. The baby was starting to teeth and all the articles in the world weren't helping him comfort his child, and it was clear in his appearance. He hadn't bothered to brush his hair that morning, shirt wrinkled and jeans just thrown on. There was a spit up stain somewhere on his jeans, but he didn't care to check. Fortunately, Haneul could pull off the just-out-of-bed look, but any more and he'd start looking haggard.
"Don't call him that, Haneul!" scolded Eun-Ho from the other side of Lock, arms crossed. He had a backpack on, filled to the brim with baby supplies just in case he needed to rush home and didn't have time to stop anywhere. Contrary to the exhausted Haneul, Eun-Ho was practically glowing. His precious Henry was an absolute delight, and the latest crying session was from Eun-Ho himself for having to leave him with Heinrich. He only hoped this stupid summit wouldn't last too long.
Last but not least, Bae stood beside Eun-Ho and checked his phone. He ran a hand over his freshly-cut hair, the shorter style doing wonders for his sculpted features. Aside from Lock, he was the best put-together right then,
everything he wore picked out and perfectly matched. The tall man was as perfect as ever, and his dark eyes slowly slid up to gaze into Kenshin's.
A light smirk appeared on his lips, and he nodded a greeting.
Lock moved to sit down across from Kenshin, arms crossed and eyes hard.
"So, shortie. What is it you want?" he asked.

Coconut Coalition

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:03 am
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

Kenshin spun around to yell profanities when the sight of the band made him stop. He winced. "Yeesh. I was going to propose something, but you all look terrible." He looked Lock up and down, his expression turning more pitiful. "You especially." He hesitated when he saw Bae's gaze and quickly turned before his blush could be visible. No fair using such dirty tactics against him to make him lose face in front of everyone! Once everyone had settled, Ken started again
"As you know, this is around the time both of our bands have a sort of rut in sales," he said, actually sounding professional. "So I've come up with a brilliant idea. Baseball. It's this country's most well-known sport. Not famous, but baseball started here. We'll go against each other, and whoever loses has to play a cover of one of the winner's songs. What do you say?"

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:19 am
BLAckJAck

Lightning flashed behind all five member of the band as they each digested Kenshin's insult. Strangely enough, Haneul was the first to react. "Shut up, d!ck. Two of us have newborns, Ellery's got two children, and you're the one who keeps Bae up all night, so blow it out your a-s," he sneered, sitting beside Lock and propping his feet onto the table. A waitress walked by to ask him politely not to, but one mean glare sent her away. "Luther's teething and doesn't sleep through the night, so let's get this over with before my exhaustion leads me to murder of all nine of you."
Ellery rolled his eyes. "Oh God. There's no need for nastiness, you two." He sat on the seat the other side of Lock, sitting delicately with one leg over the other, as elegant as ever. As the remaining two sat, they all listened to Kenshin's proposal. Ellery was the first to reply. "There are only five of us in each band, though. We'd need extra players for a proper game," he pointed out.

Coconut Coalition

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:34 am
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"You can bring whoever you'd like, just as long as they're not a professional baseball player," Kenshin said. He motioned towards Ryuu. "Ryuu, for example, is going to bring his date." He kept the identity of the player a secret, but gave Lock a smug smile.
"Why not bring your families?" Kaoru suggested to the Korean band. "It'll give you a chance to look after your children while still working." He tried to hide his disgusted expression. Children were never an interest of his. They were expensive, and, frankly, smelly and gross. He couldn't stand the idea of being around them, let alone caring for one. Just look at Haneul. Once a proud playboy, now a sleep deprived dad with spit on his pants. Horrifying.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:46 am
BLAckJAck

Eun-Ho scoffed, the members of the band glossing over Ryuu's apparent secret friend. "What, seriously? My son is literally a week old and Luther is just barely five months old. If we bring our kids, we won't be playing." However, it would be fun to see his husband play baseball. He was old enough to remember it, right? And Heinrich was stupid athletic, so that would prove to be fun. He looked to Haneul, who nodded, then leaned back in his chair and looked to Ellery. "You should bring Detective Waltz. It'd be nice to have Tall, Dark, and Sexy on the team."
From beside him, Bae made a noise.
"You heard me, you giant moose."
Lock sighed, speaking up to stop the two from fighting. "We're in. Each team has to have nine players, so we have to bring in four extras. You don't have nine, you forfeit. Sound good, Yamada?" he asked, arms crossed and eyebrow raised.

Coconut Coalition

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:14 am
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

Ken smirked and tilted his head cutely. "You make it sound like you were the ones that came up with this idea. Typical. We're in. I just hope you don't embarrass yourselves too hard," he barked with laughter. Despite the smiles and laughs, there was something tense in the air. Rivalry. A fire reignited by an upcoming competition. This would be fun.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces