Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
On the right side of town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:26 pm
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leon pulled his lips from the man's salty skin, clouded eyes now staring at the silver-haired male sitting on him. "You think I would take you somewhere like this, knowing her yaoi fetish, and knowing you, without making sure about the rules?" he asked, husky voice low and throaty. "Nikolai, we'll only get in trouble if you don't climax." His hand then started up with the stroking once more, his mouth suddenly at Nikolai's ear. "Just trust me," he whispered.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:42 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Seeing the desire in his eyes and hearing the lust in his voice, all Nikolai could do was blush and bite his lip. He gasped out as he was touched again and dropped his head against the table, as if curling up would help make the pleasure bearable. His entire body was trembling, and this was all by touch alone! Maybe it was how they were in public, maybe it was how they were being stared at, maybe it was how Leon had gotten so dominant. He didn't know, but he wanted more. So much more.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:48 pm
Leon Court

The man chuckled deeply, his other hand rising to stroke the Sin's back. "It's okay to release, Nikolai," he murmured, stroking both hands faster. Suddenly, the hand on Nikolai's lap stopped stroking, and worked the zipper down. "But if you insist on being stubborn..." He tentatively pulled the Russian's hardened staff from its cloth prison and wrapped the napkin around it, pumping up and down slowly.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:11 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"N-No!" Nikolai gasped sharply. He moved his hands and feebly gripped Leon's hand, originally intending for him to stop, but something in him wouldn't let him. Instead of making him stop, Nikolai's own hand stroked with him and sped him up a bit. "A-Ah...!" The Sin's breathing grew heavy until finally his entire being jolted with the mess now made on the napkin.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:23 pm
Leon Court

Smirking, Leon removed the napkin and adjusted his lover's lower half, zipping up carefully and leaning forward to gently kiss Nikolai's cheek. "You did beautifully, Nikolai," he murmured, smiling. "In fact, our audience seems to have greatly enjoyed your performance."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:46 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Au... Audience...?" Nikolai breathed as he sat up, a heated, tired look on his submissive, doe-eyed face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:54 pm
Leon Court

He grinned and gestured to the men and women around them, all blushing and heated by the exchange between the two. "Yes, them. They really enjoyed watching us." Leon leaned closer, voice lowering. "All these eyes watching you, could it be that's why you got off so quickly? How big of a pervert are you, Nikolai?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:38 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

The Soviet tiredly looked around to see not a single look away from their direction. Had they really been the center of their dining show this entire time? He wasn't sure how to take this, either. Usually it was him that teased his lover like this in public, but now the spotlight was on him. Nikolai ran his slender fingers through his silver curls as he recomposed himself, his eyes hardening with a lust for revenge.
"Mmm? How big? About this big, I believe." he answered while slyly reaching behind him and gripping Leon's own length. "Did you really bring me here because you were requested to, darling, or did you want to do such naughty things in public?" he asked over his shoulder and against Leon's lips.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:48 pm
Leon Court

Leon bit his lip and held back moans. "N-Nikolai," he grunted, closing his eyes and bowing his head. "H-hey, you c-can't just t-turn the tables o-on me."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:17 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Turning the tables? No, dearie, I only want you to feel as good as I do." Nikolai grinned devilishly. He turned in his seat so that he could face Leon. "There, isn't that better? Now I can touch both of them at the same time if I wanted to~" he smiled lightly, and, just to tease the bigger man, let out a lustful moan as the hand that rubbed Leon brushed against himself.
Seeing Leon bow his head, Nikolai placed the tip of his index finger against his chin and forced eye contact. "Look at me, dearie. Look at your fans. Those eyes that desire your body and your voice. It is rather enticing, isn't it?" he purred against the man's lips.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:28 pm
Leon Court

"Oh, you're terrible," he growled, somehow holding back moans as his bedroom eyes stared into those seductive lime ones. His left hand reached out, slipping behind Nikolai's waistband and into his pants. "Two can obviously play at this game." His fingers rubbed up and down the crevice, the pinky lingering near the entrance.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:50 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai gasped and was just about to arch into Leon when he stopped himself. His hand left Leon's chin and gripped his chest, keeping him from moving. "My, oh my. You've picked up my tricks, have you?" he grinned challengingly as his strokes got faster, and his long fingers did well not to leave a single space untouched.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:55 pm
Leon Court

"We've been together so long. It only makes sense," he replied before shoving his finger into the man, licking his lips and bucking his hips into Nikolai's hand. "Our audience," he grunted, sweat appearing on his brow, ", appears hypnotized."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:25 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Don't look at them." Nikolai whispered while gazing intently into Leon's purple eyes. "Focus on me, dearie. I want to see the need in your eyes when I ruin your gorgeously tight pants." he breathed against Leon's lips, the tips of his index and middle finger running against the family jewels.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:27 pm
Leon Court

Pumping his finger in and out of the Sin, Leon smirked and licked his lips, the tip of his tongue touching Nikolai's own lips. "Ruining them already, Nikolai? Didn't we just buy them yesterday?" He bucked his hips once more, moaning softly.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces