Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
On the right side of town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:01 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

While maintaining eye contact, Nikolai opened his mouth and let his tongue graze the food before taking it into his mouth. He closed his eyes and tasted his food before swallowing and smiling at Leon. "It's absolutely wonderful." he complimented then leaned in again to rest his chin on his laced fingers. "Are your fans still staring at us, dearie?" he asked in a low yet playful tone.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:12 pm
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leon brought the fork back to his food, chuckling at the man's question. "Yes, when they think we aren't looking," he answered quietly, peeking up at the Sin with laughing violet eyes. "They haven't been able to stop since you came to sit on me and climaxed twice in under twenty minutes."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:37 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"What can I say, dearie, you've definitely got a magic touch~" Nikolai purred then laughed lightly. "I certainly hope I haven't made you a celebrity to this restaurant. It'd simply be too troublesome if we had to put up a weekly show."

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:40 pm
Leon Court

"Although, it would be rather fun," continued the male, smirking at his companion. "Jun would have a heartattack, though. I think she lost half the blood in her body watching you and I."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:57 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Shush, dearie, I may be a manwhore but I am a classy one. I've standards." he smirked and drank some of the tea he ordered. "So I suppose tomorrow you'll start training Margaret, hmm?" he asked in a low tone.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:17 pm
Leon Court

"Yes, tomorrow," he answered, forking more ziti. "Will you be alright?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:41 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"I'll admit, it will be rather hard." Nikolai frowned, already missing dressing Leon up and gushing over how clean he always made his, or more their, house. He focused on twirling his pasta around his noodles. He wondered if this was how some women felt when their lovers were about to be deployed or sent away on an extensive journey of some sort. "I suppose I'll buy some ice cream and watch a fashion show. It's been a while since I've seen RuPaul."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:48 pm
Leon Court

Leon raised an eyebrow, tilting his head. "RuPaul? Darling don't get drastic." He lifted his fork to his mouth, looking over the silver-haired beauty before him. "Nikolai, it will not last long. I promise."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:26 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Mmm, forgive me if I sound cliche, darling, but just a second without you is too long." Nikolai mumbled while training his lime green eyes on the food he was poking.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:30 pm
Leon Court

Leon's eyes slightly widened at the man's unusual display of sincere and committed attachment. "If you really wish, Nikolai, you can come with me," he said with a light, encouraging smile.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:39 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai instantly looked up at Leon, eyes wide. "Really? Is that even allowed, dearie?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:46 pm
Leon Court

"I'm pretty sure it is," he answered, running a hand through his hair. "And besides, if it isn't, then who's going to do anything about it? I'm head of my department, and what I say, goes. And I say that Nikolai Byko is welcome to attend any and all of Margaret Court's training sessions!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:18 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

The Sin stared at him in amazement for a moment then smiled fondly at him. "I'd love to go, dearie." he agreed.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:24 pm
Leon Court

Reaching out, Leon took Nikolai's hand and leaned closer to kiss it. "And I'd love to have you there, darling," he murmured before moving back to his seat and releasing Nikolai's hand. "After all, I not only want you there, Nikolai. I need you there. I can't concentrate without you around."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:35 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Calm down, dearie, you don't need to convince me any further." Nikolai smiled, though he was enjoying the attention very much. "I'll warn you that you might need to carry me tomorrow. You know how I am with waking up early."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff