Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Kiddie Park Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:01 pm
The perfect place for little ones to play to their hearts' content....while under supervision, of course.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:14 pm
Damian Foster
User Image

Damian walked to the park, following Myka closely. He didn't want to admit it, but he was pretty nervous about seeing Myka's child Arwen. Arwen was kind of his in a way, seeing as though Kira was gone and not really planning on coming back, at least not through Damian's body. "A-Are you sure this is the right place, Myka?" he asked and glanced around.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:26 pm
User Image
User Image
Myka sighed, going up on her tiptoes. "I'm pretty sure it i-oh my God, there she is."
On a swing a few feet away, a little girl with dark blue eyes and snow white hair sat, softly singing to herself.
"Damian, my mother used to sing that to me. I would sing it to Arwen while I was pregnant. It's passed down as knowledge like our alchemy...she really is my daughter." Myka slowly approached the girl, kneeling and smiling hopefully. "Is your name Arwen?" she whispered.
"Yes," said Arwen. "Is your name Myka?"
"Yes, it is."
"Uncle Sebastian and Uncle Hadrian said my mummy's name is Myka. Are you my mummy?"
"Yes, I believe I am."
The little girl's eyes grew wide. "Really? You aren't lying to me?"
Myka's smile grew. "No, I'm not."
Arwen launched herself into Myka's arms, knocking her to the ground. Her little face was buried in Myka's neck, shedding tiny tears. Finally, she noticed Damian. "Mummy, who's that man?"
Myka gestured for Damian to come closer. "This is Damian, he's your daddy."
"My very own Daddy Charming?" she gasped, her little hand reaching for Damian.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:29 pm
((Sorry fo' interrupting, but OMFG AWWW heart ))

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:33 pm
{{HI SPAP!!!!!! -waves like a drunk horse with three legs-}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:34 pm
Damian noticed a girl at the swing with white hair just as Myka heard the song. He watched her go towards the girl and followed closely then took a step to the side so they wouldn't fall on him when Arwen flew into Myka's arm. He took in a sharp breath when the little girl noticed him and hesitantly kneeled down to be eye level with her. "If it isn't little Cinderella." he smiled and reached for her hand, taking it gently and stroking the back of it with his thumb.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:42 pm
Arwen's pretty eyes were as wide as saucers by now. "You mean I get a mummy and a daddy?"
Myka nodded. "Yes, and about 4 new aunts and 5 new uncles, 7 if Grigorii and Dominick manage to keep Drake and Xaene with them."
"All for me?"
"Yes, my love."
"And no one's going to take you away from me like they did those other people?"
Myka's eyes softened considerably. That man who'd been keeping her daughter in that place...she'd make him pay later. "Damian and I will never leave you, baby girl."
Arwen wrapped her short arms around Damian's neck, smiling. "We're a family now, right Daddy Charming?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:52 pm
He took in a sharp breath and wrapped her arms around his... daughter. "Of course, princess." he said softly and felt tears pool in his eyes. He had a daughter, he was a father, and he had the best family in the world. A small, happy sob escaped his lips as he closed his eyes, feeling tears run down his cheeks. He couldn't believe his luck.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:07 pm
User Image
User Image
Myka was crying as well, but she sat back, observing her boyfriend and daughter connect. He needed this just as much as she did, and she could stand to wait a few moments. From behind her, she heard a familiar chuckle.
"You've done well, my friend," said Hadrian.
Myka nodded. "As have you. Tell me, Hadrian, how did you find her?"
"I was traveling, doing some errands for Grigorii, and I came across a small girl reading in a field. At first, I was astonished at how intelligent she was, then I saw her eyes, your mother's eyes. After that, Sebastian helped me."
"She is my niece after all," said a tall blonde man standing beside Hadrian.
"Thank you, thank you both. How can I ever repay you?" asked Myka, the look in her eyes reward enough for the two men.
Meanwhile, Arwen hugged Damian tighter, as if he would be ripped from her arms at any second. "I love you, Daddy."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:11 pm
Damian didn't hear the two men around him, he just focused on his daughter and hugged her tightly. "I love you too, sweetie." he whispered and felt his wings fold up.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:23 pm
Arwen gasped at his wings. "Daddy, are you an angel like my old Daddy?"
Meanwhile, Myka was catching up with her brother and his best friend. "It's been too long," she sighed.
"And it will be longer still, if we can catch James," added Hadrian.
Sebastian scowled. "Oh, don't speak of James at a time like this. This is a celebration, not a War Council."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:28 pm
Damian caught his breath when she saw his wings. It was too late to hide them, so he let them stretch to their full height. He nodded slowly, hoping this wouldn't change her feelings towards him. "Yes, sweetie, I'm an angel."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:33 pm
"Really?" she gasped. "You're a good one, right? Cuz Uncle Sebastian said that my old Daddy's a bad angel and that a mean, mean man who hurt Uncle Erik named Triskellkle was a bad one too."
Myka giggled at her daughter's mispronunciation of Triskele's name. She almost couldn't believe how cute her little Evenstar was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:07 pm
Damian could hear Triskele's scowls and rude comments towards Arwen but ignored them, finding it cute. "That's right." he said when a thought came to mind. "Would you like to fly around with Daddy?" he asked, feeling weird about giving himself that title.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200