Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Kiddie Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Julian!" Daniel reached out, lightly pushing the other boy's shoulder. "Quit being so mean! Why are you such a bully?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:53 pm
Mayah Playah

"It's the truth." Julian replied, unfazed.
"My parents didn't abandon me!" protested Aysun, though she was struggling to believe that herself. "They love me! They just couldn't take care of me right now. They'll be back!"
Julian snorted. "When I was in the orphanage I heard that a lot. Your parents don't love you. They threw you away like they did with me and all the other kids I grew up with." He turned when he noticed a familiar car, surprised that the weird cop actually showed up on time. Uttering a goodbye, he hurried over to the car Cameron was in and left for home.
Aysun looked down at her hands. Her parents wouldn't leave her like that, would they? They were a lot different from the parents she saw visit their kids at school but... but they loved her just as much, right?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:11 pm

Daniel struggled to not punch his best friend before he flounced away, leaving the redheaded child with his new friend. He sighed, then turned to Aysun. "Don't listen to him, he's just being a jerk. I'm sure your parents love you, Aysun. Julian's just upset because I'm his only friend and no one else likes him." He threw a look over his shoulder to the retreating car, then pursed his lips as he saw his mother drive up. "My mom's here. You gonna be okay?" he asked, Leon's car driving up the little circle a few cars behind Ellery's.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:16 pm
Mayah Playah

"Yeah..." Aysun mumbled, though it was obvious it was a lie. She glanced over to see Daniel's mom waiting. "Did... Did you parents abandon you?" she asked and looked back at Daniel.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:24 pm

Daniel was quiet for a minute, then nodded. "My dad didn't mean to, but my mom did. My mom and dad now, they adopted me after my real mom and my stepdad died. I didn't like them at first, I wanted my real parents back, but I think I'm much better off with Mama and Daddy now. They really love me, and they wouldn't leave me to cry alone. Mama always hugs me when I'm sad and makes me happy. Maybe your parents didn't abandon you, but maybe... Maybe you can let your uncles make you happy too." He hugged her quickly, then kissed her cheek before waving goodbye and running off to Ellery's car.
Leon honked once when he finally got around to where Aysun was, leaning over to open the door and gesturing for her to get in. "Come on, Princess. Let's go get you some ice cream before we head home," he said with a smile.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:35 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun didn't feel comforted by Daniel's answer. He was abandoned, too. She accepted the hug and the kiss then looked at Leon when the horn was honked, slowly making her way to the car. She didn't offer a smile when he said they'd get ice cream, which she'd usually be overjoyed about. "Can we go home instead?" she mumbled while looking down.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:44 pm

He blinked, then nodded. "Alright, if you really want to." Leon started to drive away from the school, then looked down to her as they stopped at a stoplight. "What's wrong, sweetie? did you have a bad first day?" he asked.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:49 pm
Mayah Playah

She was quiet for a majority of the ride, wondering if she should talk about it or not. Finally, as they reached the final red light before reaching home, she asked very quietly, "Uncle Leon... Did my mom and dad abandon me?" She sniffed, feeling tears fill up her eyes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:56 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"What?" Leon was taken aback. Where was this coming from? He looked back to the light as it turned green, but pulled forward enough to park on the side of the road. He turned to face her, reaching for her hand. "Aysun, of course they didn't abandon you. Why would you even think that?" he asked.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:10 am
Mayah Playah

"One of the - the people told me that - that he was abandoned by his parents and that I was t-too and that they didn't love me." Aysun admitted, hiccuping as her cries welled up in her throat. She closed her eyes when the tears became overwhelming and let out a tiny cry. "I th-think h-he's right!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:21 am
Leon Court

User Image

Seeing her begin to sob, Leon reached to unbuckle her, then lifted her onto his lap and hugged her tightly. "Hey, don't cry," he said, patting her back. "He's wrong. Your parents love you very much. That's why they sent you to us. They knew there's no one better in this world to take care of you until they get everything all fixed. Come on, Aysun, don't you cry."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:29 am
Mayah Playah

"When are they coming back?" Aysun cried while clinging to her uncle's shoulders. "Wh-Why don't they ever call me or v-visit? Wh-Why did they throw me aw-way and not my b-brothers and sisters?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:35 am
Leon Court

User Image

Leon didn't know what to say or do. It broke his heart to see his precious little girl crying in his arms. He wanted to make it all better, but there didn't seem to be anything he could do. "They didn't throw you away. Don't you ever say that." He lightly rubbed her back, patting a bit before pulling her away a little bit. "Aysun, I want you to listen to me. Your parents are very overwhelmed and it's a frightening, very grown up situation they're stuck in. They sent you to me so I can protect you until they sort everything out. I don't know how long that'll take, but I want you to know that they love you very much. You weren't thrown away. You're too precious."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:49 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun sniffed as Leon tried to explain everything to her. She didn't get it and didn't believe it as much as she wanted to, but it was enough to get her to stop crying. "So they'll come back?" she asked while wiping her eyes. "D-Did they tell you when?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:01 am
Leon Court

User Image

"No," he admitted. "But I'm sure it won't take long. Now let's get home and wash your face. Uncle Nikki and I bought Inside Out and I don't know about you, but I need someone to help me make ice cream sundaes and popcorn for it. You up for the job?"

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces