1 x 1 ♫ haani yuki ・ momo kitty

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bunnny candy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:51 pm
User Image

Jin entered the wide doors of the meeting room slowly. Even though he was very late to his own meeting, everyone turned and looked at him with admiring and reluctant faces. Jin wasn't the kindest person as everyone knew. He was also a bit rebellious. He was a great buisnessman but not the most orthodox. " Yes? " He mumbled. That simple word made all of the people in the room turn their head immedietly, making it seem as if they were never watching him as he arrived. He sat down and crossed his arms. Not even caring about what was being said. He owned the company but didn't care too much for this extra crap he has to deal with daily. Time passed and the meeting eventually ended. He was the first one out the door. He headed for the elevator, clicking the circular 'L'. . But, he felt the presence of a person next to him. He turned his head to the side, seeing something he has never seen before. " A c-cute boy? " He murmurred to himself , looking at what he assumed was a new employee . . . He never cared about the random people who worked for him. Yet, everything about this boy excited him. He never felt this way..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:03 pm
User Image
𝕹𝔢𝔷𝔲𝔪𝔦 𝕽𝔶𝔬𝔲
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nezumi was so excited, he's friend pulled some strings and got him this job. He wasn't sure what job he'd be doing, but that didn't matter; he really needed this job. He was already in the elevator, when the older man got in. He glanced up admiring the other, with a slight blush on his cheeks. "H-hi, I'm Nezumi Ryou," he said shily.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

bunnny candy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:08 pm
User Image

Jin smirked in an impish way. " Ryou? Where do you come from? " He asked , not bothering to tell his name. He almost forgot the elevator began to move. He paid no attention as he continued to stare at the the new recruit. He scooted a tad bit closer, not caring if he was invading this young man's space or not. He noticed his cheeks getting redder and he chuckled a bit. " Would you mind coming with me?" He than asked, sounding as stern and serious as ever. The elevator doors open and the sound of the outside rushed in immedietly. He still paid no mind.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:18 pm
User Image
𝕹𝔢𝔷𝔲𝔪𝔦 𝕽𝔶𝔬𝔲
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tokyo," Nezumi replied watching the other move closer to him. His face got redder but he continued to look into the other's eyes. "Ok?" he said, not sure why he just agreed to this. "W-what's your name?" he asked, taking a step closer to the other.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

bunnny candy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:28 pm
User Image

Jin relucantly walked out, hoping the boy would follow. " Jin Watanabe " He said slowly, hoping the name would ring a bell in Ryou's head. " I 'll be asking the questions, okay?" He mumbled rudely, looking ahead as he continued to walk. . .Slowly so Ryou could catch up.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:36 pm
User Image
𝕹𝔢𝔷𝔲𝔪𝔦 𝕽𝔶𝔬𝔲
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nezumi quickly followed the other. "Jin Watanabe? D-don't you own this building?" he asked walking beside the other. "O-okay," he said hearing the last comment. He smiled slightly, blinking twice.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

bunnny candy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:46 pm
User Image

Jin smiled, turning to look back at the new boy. " I own everything here. Including you. " He said, baring his fangs slightly. " It's good you already know your place. . " He than growled, liking how he obediently accepted to not ask stupid questions. " If you are wondering where we are going, we are going to my home. If you haven't noticed. . I like you. Don't get too comfortable though. " He warned, turning out the large automatic doors that lead to the outside of the building. He than turned once more towards the parking lot.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:56 pm
User Image
𝕹𝔢𝔷𝔲𝔪𝔦 𝕽𝔶𝔬𝔲
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nezumi looked up at the other, slightly surpraised. 'L-likes me?' he thought following the other. He was too busy in his thoughts to really care where they were going. He was kind of scared of Jin, but for so reason he just trusted him.
Momo Kitty Nyan

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash