Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:41 am
User Image

• Super Crazy Fun Extravaganza – All the excitement of sports’ greatest moments, all the ridiculous action of a foreign game show, and you as the star of it all. Complete with commentary by Steelport’s favorite announcers, Zach and Bobby, and their new side-line correspondent Tammy Tolliver.
• Murder Time, Fun Time – Nothing involving the weird, wacky, wonderful world of Genki is complete without mascot murdering mayhem.
• Three Is No Crowd – See into the minds of Genki Girls Sad Panda, Angry Tiger and Sexy Kitten by playing through crazy, new Genki games with all new outfits, vehicles, and traps. And maybe even win them over to the Saints in the end.
• All Hail Genki – Professor Genki. That is all.
OUT now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:05 pm
it was a five minute dlc pack  

Jaxdarippa

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:05 pm
Jaxdarippa
it was a five minute dlc pack

but with a friend its an endless amount of FUN  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:12 pm
with a friend its a 2min dlc pack  

Jaxdarippa

God of HEAVY METAL

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:40 pm
Is this out now or is it coming out soon?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:53 am
God of HEAVY METAL

Answer:

Nekromantlc

• Super Crazy Fun Extravaganza – All the excitement of sports’ greatest moments, all the ridiculous action of a foreign game show, and you as the star of it all. Complete with commentary by Steelport’s favorite announcers, Zach and Bobby, and their new side-line correspondent Tammy Tolliver.
• Murder Time, Fun Time – Nothing involving the weird, wacky, wonderful world of Genki is complete without mascot murdering mayhem.
• Three Is No Crowd – See into the minds of Genki Girls Sad Panda, Angry Tiger and Sexy Kitten by playing through crazy, new Genki games with all new outfits, vehicles, and traps. And maybe even win them over to the Saints in the end.
OUT now.

On a side note: I liked Sad Panda Skyblazing and Apocalypse Genki the most.  

Dysclerion

Phantom

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:52 am
The Criticizer
God of HEAVY METAL

Answer:

Nekromantlc

OUT now.

On a side note: I liked Sad Panda Skyblazing and Apocalypse Genki the most.

oh yeah that is just to much fun, great way to get a cash i think if you got after every roof top you can get up to like 27K, me and my friend just go crazy on that match and try to kick each other out of the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:05 am
Nekromantlc

I play Co-op with my brother when he comes for quick visits over at my apartment.

I especially like the fact that in Co-op each player can drive different cars, a good way to race and massacre the town.

Dysclerion

Phantom

PlayStation 3 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces