Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
ᴋnocᴋιng on ʜeaven`s ᴅoor「profiles」

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:11 am
#B90814 ᴀ ʙ ᴄ ᴅ ᴇ ғ ɢ ʜ ι ᴊ ᴋ ʟ ᴍ ɴ ᴏ ᴘ ʀ s ᴛ ᴜ ᴠ ᴡ x ʏ ᴢ
User Image
supernatural || identity || afterlife

main thread

do not post
stealing will not be tolerated

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:51 am

Zidahn Casian Yeles

User Image

"The sly eagle doesn't kill at whim"

ALLIANCE
xxxxx First and foremost; I'm a Henge. But I side with the Angels when called to.
JOB
xxxxx Cat Henge
NICKNAME
xxxxx Zane
BIRTHDAY
xxxxx Autumn 7
SONG
xxxxx Ash Like Snow

EYES
blue xxxxx
HAIR
blonde xxxxx
HEIGHT
five feet ten inches xxxxx
WEIGHT
one hundred thirty poundsxxxxx
RESIDENCE
The Hill, feel free to drop on by - but I don't take responsibility if you get hurt.xxxxx

PERSONALITY
xxxxx I'm very enthusiastic, outgoing and clever, if I do say so myself. Others simply say that I'm cocky and arrogant. You can find me fooling around, smiling, teasing others in attempt to make them smile. But don't get me wrong, I care about my friends and I have this brother relationship with the Henge.

But personally, underneath it all, my enthusiastic, happy-go-lucky demeanor is actually a mask of my true, much less secure self. I worry a lot about major choices ([/whispering] and falls short of being paralyzed by his fears - termites and wax statues) but when I finally make a choice - I stick with it through the thick and thin! I have a strong feeling of responsibility for anyone who does manage to become my friend, and I take any insults about them very seriously. I'm a carefree guy, but never try to tick me off. I'll make your life a living hell. I know how to fight and use my abilities - and more importantly; I'm not afraid to use 'em!

POWERS
xxxxx Zane's powers revolve around darkness/shadow as well as the ability to create illusions. His abilities depend heavily if there's enough shadows for him to use, as he cannot create shadows of his own. Hence he's more useful at night then in broad daylight. Zane is capable of creating various material shapes out of shadows (usually weapons). Immersion only works if his whole body is covered by a shadow (which makes nighttime the most ideal time to use this), he can make himself invisible and intangible, not to mention he is capable of teleporting to a different area as long as both areas (his starting and ending point) has enough shadow to cover his whole body.

As for the whole; "look into someone’s heart and see what they’re thinking" ability - that is true. However, using it is rather awkward and very mentally taxing; so I only utilize it once in a blue moon. But well, my forehead has to be in contact with the subject's forehead. Yea - awkward; much? It's also very mentally taxing; since I'm feeling the subject's emotions as well as seeing and hearing how they ended up where they are in just a few seconds. My mind can only take so much information; okay?

OTHER
xxxxx Zane has a hard time hiding his tail - even when in human form; however his tail is quite prehensile, and he's capable of using it to grab and hold things. He's capable of fencing with just using his tail..

( ) ll Yuna-Chan ll

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:52 am

Ivalice Angelica Blanchard

User Image

"God loved the birds, and created trees. Humans loved the birds, and created cages."

ALLIANCE
xxxxx Henge - but in this affair, I side with the Angels
JOB
xxxxx Bird Henge
NICKNAME
xxxxx Call me whatever you wish, dear! The humans call me Angel, but I've also been called Iva, Angie, and Ivaly. There was once a little girl who called me Snow White - I can't really fathom why.
xxxxx I'm sorry, dear, but I lost count centuries ago.
BIRTHDAY
xxxxx Winter 7th
SONG
xxxxx My Soul, Your Beats - cover by GUMI

EYES
gold xxxxx
HAIR
dark brown - sometimes black xxxxx
HEIGHT
four feet nine inches xxxxx
WEIGHT
ninety poundsxxxxx
RESIDENCE
I reside near the beach - the winds there are simply wonderful!xxxxx

PERSONALITY
xxxxx Ivalice is easily the maturest of the henge, and she takes on the motherly role to her fellow shapeshifters. Despite the fact that she can appear quite distant and look like her attention is somewhere very out there in the universe, she's quite the logical lady, and is always listening to what the wind has to whisper in her ear. Many people say that keeping Ivalice in a long conversation is a difficult, as her attention keeps drifting away. It's not that she's easily bored; but she's very attentive to what the wind has to tell her.

Another interesting thing to note is that if she starts calling you "dear" it means that she's fond of you. She's not at all flirting; but some people speculate that it's because Ivalice [temporarily] forgot your name. She's pretty much a nondescript sort of character, but I would be lying if I said that she didn't have admirers.

POWERS
xxxxx Ivalice is able to listen to the wind and converse with it. Granted - sometimes they do not always make sense. She's also capable of controlling the wind to do what she wants it to. Her most unique power would probably be the ability to lend wings to other people. Ivalice is able to make wings grow on others - but they only last for an hour at a time (unless extended by Ivalice personally, or if she takes it away).
OTHER
xxxxx Ivalice suffers from carnophobia (fear of meat; she's a vegetarian) and ranidaphobia (fear of frogs). Ivalice is also scared of being locked and enclosed in small spaces (cleisiophobia) - as there was the very unfortunate time where she was caught by a human and caged. But thanks to Zane, she managed to escape before she went crazy.

Ivalice is also the owner of a very beautiful voice and is quite the excellent singer - another pro to being the bird henge

( ) ll Yuna-Chan ll

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:55 am

Saphamestal Kihye Aneri

User Image

"Quote Here"

ALLIANCE
xxxxx You see these large wings? I'm an Angel - darling!
JOB
xxxxx Medic
NICKNAME
xxxxx Saffy
xxxxx Wouldn't you love to know, darling?
BIRTHDAY
xxxxx Spring 3
SONG
xxxxx Theme songs, may be more then one

EYES
crimson xxxxx
HAIR
auburn xxxxx
HEIGHT
five feet four inches xxxxx
WEIGHT
one hundred fifteen poundsxxxxx
RESIDENCE
Hillxxxxx

PERSONALITY
xxxxx Personality here - at least one and a half paragraphs. No max limit. Name at least two fears here. Having trouble? Go to phobialist.com
POWERS
xxxxx Saffy, thanks to her large wings, is capable of conjuring up large gusts of wind (and if given enough energy - tornadoes). But since it's a very wide attack, she ends up using her other skill to aid the squad - which would be her ability to heal injuries at the expense of her own blood. When encountered with diseases and curses, Saffy simply transfers them to herself instead of completely healing them.
OTHER
xxxxx Saffy is one of the few cases where her wings are larger then her body; it has it's pros and cons.

( ) ll Yuna-Chan ll

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:58 am

Kai Peries

User Image

"That was not a battle. That was assisted suicide"

ALLIANCE
xxxxx Demons
JOB
xxxxx Second in Command
NICKNAME
xxxxx Akai
BIRTHDAY
xxxxx Winter 17
SONG
xxxxx Taiyou & rise

EYES
right eye is gold, left eye is grey xxxxx
HAIR
black xxxxx
HEIGHT
six feet and two inches xxxxx
WEIGHT
one hundred fifty three poundsxxxxx
RESIDENCE
Woodsxxxxx

PERSONALITY
xxxxx Kai is was overall a quiet, brooding, and gentle person. Even though he rarely opens up to people, he shows concern and worries about the situations of those close to him. He also felt bitterness whenever someone dies, even if it's a death of an enemy. Even in the battlefield, he wasn't a type of person that could hide his guilt of killing someone by saying that he is just doing his job. He dislikes war, but because of his fate, he thinks that he will always be in the battlefield.

Kai has a split personality, named Akai - who is now usually the dominant personality. Akai was formed after Kai got in between Ella and the Demon Commander, while the latter was casting a curse originally meant for Ella. To distinguish from Kai, Akai reveals his golden right eye when he is in charge and covers their grey eye. In contrast to Kai, Akai shows no concern about other people other than himself. Even at the cost of everything, he'll do anything to survive. Whenever he feels that Kai is doubting during battle, he'll immediately switch in and do what he deems is necessary, just so they would not get killed. Akai also finds amusement in seeing other people suffer and die. Then again; since Kai rarely manifests himself now, it's not heavily needed.

The difference between the two personalities often forms a conflict between them, as they rarely work together. Kai often hesitates during his missions, because he is afraid that the people (enemies or civilians alike) might get killed for no good reason. This causes Akai to get angry at him at times, criticizing that Kai often tries to impose his opinion on others, without even understanding them, and worries just so that he could feel better about himself. He added that this hesitation of Kai, especially in the battlefield, will be the reason that they will get killed by the enemy in the future. On the other hand, Kai in some ways despises Akai, as Akai can easily kill people without remorse. Despite this conflict, there are times when the two can still settle their differences and fight together when needed (i.e. when their preferred goals coincide).

The two personalities have their own range of specialty when it comes to combat situations. Kai is the rational one, being the one to think about tactics during combat. Akai, on the other hand, is the one responsible for their reflexes and their battle intuition. When uniting both their strengths, they act as dual processing brains with a reflexive body, giving them a superb advantage in the battlefield

POWERS
xxxxx Kai is capable of bending/manipulating light. He can, but is not limited to, making himself invisible or look like someone else, blind people, and create illusions. The downsides to this ability is that people can still bump into him and can easily figure out illusionary copies from the actual person by going through them. However, when paired with his Parkour and martial arts ability (and a good weapon) he can be a very remarkable and formidable force to be reckoned with.

Akai - yes; Akai not Kai (although no one knows this simply because they never tried/tested it) - is bound by an obedience spell (part of the curse that the Demon Commander originally intended for Ella), and is forced to obey to whatever the Demon Commander tells him to do. This is what mainly keeps Akai in his place (as well as preventing Kai from returning back to the Angels)

OTHER
xxxxx Kai fears that Akai would harm/kill Ella, while Akai is paranoid that Kai would get them killed.

Lyra Peries is the younger sister to Kai.

( ) ll Yuna-Chan ll

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:38 pm

Nodoka Sen Chiharu

User Image

"There's a silent celebration, for every breath you breathe!"

ALLIANCE
xxxxx Well, us henge have to stick together, right? Though the humans are pretty nice too, when they bring me things~
JOB
xxxxx I'm a henge; the fox henge, to be specific!
NICKNAME
xxxxx Chi, Haru....of course you can just call me Nodoka, too.
xxxxx Female, of course! Can you not see them? *waves hand in front of face* Maybe you're blind?
xxxxx I don't keep count of that sort of thing....probably I look around fifteen or so?
BIRTHDAY
xxxxx Summer 06
SONG
xxxxx One Week // Bare Naked Ladies
Things I'll Never Say // Avril Lavigne
Heartbeat // The Fray

EYES
Pink. xxxxx
HAIR
Light Blonde xxxxx
HEIGHT
Five feet, four inches xxxxx
WEIGHT
Ninety Two lbsxxxxx
RESIDENCE
The pond in the Moonlit Woods. Come by for a visit soon, okay? xxxxx

PERSONALITY
xxxxx Entertaining, sociable and adventerous, but not always necessarilly open minded, Nodoka is a barrel of contradicitions and hypocrisies wrapped up into a small, adorable package. For the most part, Nodoka is a very curious henge and enjoys spending time with the humans almost as much as her fellow spirits, and is always learning new things, but most of the time refuses to integrate new ideas into her own mindset without good reason. She often teases others about little discrepancies, but will stubbornly fight to defend her own, centuries old cultivated pride; if you're going to judge her, don't bother coming around because she won't listen to you and most likely you'll end up with, at the very least, charred hair. A very social being, Nodoka loves nothing more then to be surrounded by friends and good people, and despite her overbearing insisance of knowing everything she needs to, is easilly fascinated and entranced by beautiful people. A troublemaker, Nodoka enjoys causing mischief at the expense of others; however she knows when she's gone too far and will immediatly attempt to rectify any damage she might have done. Even if this isn't the case, she has the other henge to pull her out of trouble, which is a daily occurance. However, even though she might seem simple minded and easy to get along with as long as you watch yourself, there's some cautionary warnings that Nodoka perfectly exhibits.

For one, as cute and bouncy as Nodoka tends to be, she does have quite the mouth on her when she gets angry, and has a suprisingly colorful vocabulary full of words that aren't necessarilly proper. Though she enjoys breaking the rules, when it comes to other people she tends to be rather stuffy and bulldheaded; in short, it's her way, or no way at all. And though she claims to have the answers for everything, there's a lot she still doesn't know (not that she'll let you explain it to her). A romantic at heart, there's nothing Nodoka loves more then setting up sad, lonely people; she's earned a reputation among humans as the village matchmaker and so it isn't uncommon to see unhappy citizens visiting her at the pond with a gift in hand in hopes she'll increase their fortunes, though she can't seem to find anyone for herself no matter how hard she looks. Nodoka suffers from Apiphobia (the fear of bees), and Tonitrophobia (fear of thunder); how she'll act when in contact with either of these phobias differs, but either way, it's never good. Usually it involves her bunking with another henge, who she knows won't make fun of her. Because making fun of Nodoka is unaccepable, in her book, and will be punished via some serious third degree burns.

POWERS
xxxxx My core element is fire; as such my powers include but are not limited to the control and prodution of fire among other things, and I'm incapable of contracting burns. Any time you need some warmth (or want to toast a marshmellow), just ask~
OTHER
xxxxx Nodoka loves sweets, and is easilly fascinated by simple, bright things like sparklers.

( ) Yoko_Matsubisi

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Ellana Ivy Harris

User Image

"Don't be humble; you're not that great."

ALLIANCE
xxxxx Humans
JOB
xxxxx Waitress
NICKNAME
xxxxx Elli
BIRTHDAY
xxxxx Winter 10th
SONG
xxxxx Pony (It's Ok) - Erin McCarley

EYES
Slate Blue xxxxx
HAIR
Blonde xxxxx
HEIGHT
Five feet, five inches xxxxx
WEIGHT
112lbs.xxxxx
RESIDENCE
Villagexxxxx

PERSONALITY
xxxxx At first glance, Elli appears as the ever effiecient waitress. She has a remarkable memory, and coupled with her cat-like grace, can manuever her way around tables and booths with the best of them. She's smart and well-spoken, with an expression that rarely gives away her mood. And to a stranger, she's perfectly well-mannered and civil.

However, once someone actually gets to know Elli, that nice, polite wall comes tumbling down. It's astonishing, the shift in mood and demeanor she has between friends and customers (who aren't friends, mind you). She becomes incredibly sarcastic and sharp-tongued, never holding back anything that comes to mind. Surprising, however, she's not very ill-tempered and has a fair amount of patiences when it comes to dealing with people. She's more the type to insult you with a smile or shrug of the shoulders than actually blow up at you. Except when extremely flustered, of course; Elli has never down well in front of crowds, and has a terrible fear of public speaking (and of spiders, since we're mentioning fears). She's uber competitive and not the type to lose gracefully, always coming up with excuses as to why she was not the victor. She can be a bit bitter, not to mention jealous when it comes to things she considers 'hers'.

Still, she does have some redeeming qualities. She's loyal, always taking care of her own. It may not be obvious, as her ways of showing affection are often decieving and subtle. She's guarded, and has yet to open up completely to someone, but that doesn't mean she doesn't want to. Elli just has trouble letting her emotions show, seeing as she is very proud. Especially about her appearance, taking an instant liking in anything cute; jewelry, clothes, and things of the like. She actually is quite touched when people do things for her, and though she isn't likely to show it, she'll always repay a favor done to her.

REGRET
xxxxx While alive, Elli had an older sister. An older sister who just happened to be getting married. At the time, Elli had been an aspiring pastier. Her sister offered to let her bake the wedding cake, taking Elli completely off-guard, as she was just an amateur. However, she died before she could. Now, she has a vague idea of what her regret is- bits and pieces of memories come to her in flashes. She has yet to fully realize that if she ever wants to move on completely, she'll have to accomplish her dream of making a wedding cake for someone.
OTHER
xxxxx Elli likes to cook, and is actually very proficient at it. However, she has no wish to share her dishes with other people and therefore had no interest in being a cook. She's also known to go on weekly shopping trips to the tailor's, constantly updating her wardobe.

( ) Reku1495

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Laan Atlan

User Image

"Every person-with a pair of hands- can destroy, kill and ruin...Or they can create, foster and grow."

ALLIANCE
xxxxx Human...
JOB
xxxxx I take care of the animals on the farm I also help with delivery when I run the horses everyday.
NICKNAME
xxxxx Laan... That's it. No one has ever called me anything else.
BIRTHDAY
xxxxx Summer 9th
SONG
xxxxx ローリンガール remix by acane_madder

EYES
A dark copper. xxxxx
HAIR
Sandy bleached blonde. xxxxx
HEIGHT
Five feet, eleven inches. xxxxx
WEIGHT
One hundred forty two lbs.xxxxx
RESIDENCE
I live on the farm. Don't bother me unless its serious.xxxxx

PERSONALITY
xxxxx Laan is somewhat eccentric, as he lives a bit removed from the rest of the people in the valley. He works on the farm, tending to the animals and such. The man tends to be the one, when at a social gathering, to stand in the corner, refusing to talk to anyone and make silent judgements on all the guests. Though he tends to keep his word to himself, it doesn't take a lot to get him to share. But be prepared, he remarks much more upon the bad he sees then the good. Laan's always one to critique, whether it be of one thing or another. The only thing that escapes him are subjects he knows nothing about. Solitary, Laan doesn't enjoy others getting into his business and tends to shy away from others. He isn't the type to waste his time dawdling; one can always find him busy with one thing or another. The rancher is also known for his quick temper and harsh words. He despises those whom he judges “weak” and wavering, unable to stand for themselves.

However, that is not to say that Laan is a bad person; just harsh. If he ever wrongs anyone (unjustly) he would be the first to admit it and apologize. Of course, the horsemen tends to form rather strong opinions of people upon face value, thus it is quite a feat to be able to change his mind. However, Laan is almost a completely different individual when dealing with the animals. He has a sort of connection to them, one that relates to his past. If any of the town's folk have any problem relating to animals, whether it be a lost pet, raccoons, or any such thing, they usually call Laan first.

REGRET
xxxxx Back in his life, Laan lived in the countryside, much like he does now in this purgatory. He learned most of the things he knew now, with tracking, country-side living and such from these years, where his family lived upon the frontier, close to the forest. However, unlike now being a rancher, he and his father were hunters. They mostly hunted for sustenance, but the occasional sport wasn't taboo either. Laan's memories of his father consisted plenty of the “tough love” treatment. Rather than a son, Laan found himself more like a student. This resulted in Laan's mostly introverted personality, though he doesn't blame his father for anything.

It was during one such hunt that Laan died. It was spring, mating season for the deer which lived in the surrounding forest. Most casual hunters do not hunt in this season, despite the abundance of the animals, due to the aggressive natures of the bucks. However, Laan's father claimed that this was the best time for the experienced hunter, saying that it made them that much easier to shoot.

After a short hour of trekking, they were soon able to pick up a pair of tracks; his father determining them to be a male and female pair. They stalked these tracks for an hour more, before Laan almost fell off his feet by a low bellowing roar. His butt on the snow, Laan looked up to see a grand stag, cold frost coming from its nostrils. It lowered its head, stamping the ground about to charge. And Laan was too paralysed to move. The stag charged at him, and the next thing Laan knew was that his head was set spinning, a heavy weight on his chest. The stag had pinned him to the ground, stamping with its front legs. Then a shot rang out; Laan remembered a drop blood landing on his eyes. The weight was gone, and when Laan was able to bring himself up, he saw the once graceful buck jumping around, swinging in a frenzy. His father had blinded it with a shot. The man stepped towards Laan, a grim expression, before passing his rifle to his son. Wordlessly, Laan took aim and shot.

After the kill, the duo pressed onward. There were one more tracks leading away from the site, and his father insisted on getting the female as well. Laan was having problems breathing, but pressed onward nonetheless. His vision began to blur, and Laan could feel a wetness on his side. The stag must've cut his skin when he was getting overwhelmed...
They soon found the doe, huddled in the thicket of some low lying branches. It seemed asleep, resting. “Shoot her...” Laan remembered his father saying, but he barely registered what he had said. His ears were ringing and his vision began to oscillate. Automatically, Laan lifted the rifle and shot. The bang from the gun seemed louder than before, and the next thing Laan knew, his face was in the snow. Using all his strength, Laan looked up, seeing a pool of red-snow already welling about the doe, eyes opened wide.... His last thought: “She wasn't sleeping...Why didn't she run...?”

The truth consisted of, and what Laan didn't knew, was that the stag had done more than cut his skin. The stag had broke his entire left rib cage, creating small punctures in his left lung, causing him to slowly starve of oxygen. Secondly, the doe Laan had shot before his death was pregnant, and the reason it didn't escape was that its baby was due. Without even knowing, Laan had took two lives with that one shot, one of which was perfectly innocent. Though he doesn't even know it, the spirit of the stillborn had followed him into the valley, and in order to leave, he must make peace with it. And himself.

OTHER
xxxxx For some odd reason, when Laan woke up in purgatory, his father's rifle laid by his side. After his “rebirth”, he found that he no longer could lift a gun and hunt, though rumours have it that he's still a crack shot. His father's rifle sits in the corner of his room. Though he has decided to not hunt again, Laan could never bring himself to discard or destroy his father's last gift to him.

( ) Fallen_shinku

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:09 pm

Fukuwa Akihiko Masahiro

User Image

"The past is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why they call it the present."

ALLIANCE
xxxxx Well even though I live alongside with the demons I have no particular alliance, but I guess if I had to pick, it would be...the angels, they're so kind.
JOB
xxxxx The one and only Raccon Henge
NICKNAME
xxxxx Just Fukuwa but when I walk around the townthey sometimes call me Fluffy. I'm not too fond of that name though...
xxxxx I can't remember that kind of stuff...I'm a "In the now" kind of person.
BIRTHDAY
xxxxx Spring 18
SONG
xxxxx Ocean Avenue // Yellowcard and Moves Like Jagger // Maroon 5

EYES
A nice light brown. xxxxx
HAIR
A dark jet black. xxxxx
HEIGHT
A nice even six feet...give or take a few centimeters. xxxxx
WEIGHT
A hundred and twenty-three pounds.xxxxx
RESIDENCE
In the Woods, I just ignore the rather rude Demons...xxxxx

PERSONALITY
xxxxx Fukuwa is an upbeat guy overall. He doesn't care about pain or suffering. Things like that and the thought of inflicting them upon to others is a dreadful thought. Fukuwa just likes people to be happy. So what if you had pain in the past or your life was full of sadness. That doesn't mean you gotta fight. So Fukuwa likes to cheer people up. Even if he's gotta be the joke. Fukuwa likes people's laughter. So he uses his clumsy nature to bring joy. He likes to hang around his home but at times it gets somewhat....boring. He likes watching them, and trying to figure out there past without guessing. It's almost like a game. Something he loves,Game's are probably the only thing that has kept Fukuwa from dieing from boredom (figuratively speaking of coarse). It's also his hakil's heel, Fukuwa can never refuse a game or bet.

Like anyone, Fukuwa has some weaknesses. He has fears and things he dislikes. One of Fukuwa's biggest fears is getting hurt. Physically or emotionally. He hate's pain, and he hates it being inflicted upon him. It's not right. Also he has a fear of drowning. It's funny because he love water and swimming. So naturally he would feel comfortable, but that's not the case. As much as he loves it, he doesn't want to die swimming.

POWERS
xxxxx Nothing too fancy. With Fukuwa's element being light it's pretty self explanatory. He can emit rays of light from his body. In the dark he can become practically like a walking flashlight. Along with that he can make dimly light light bulbs grow brighter and a few other miscellaneous tricks. Such as the ability to make rainbows (With a little help from water of coarse.)
OTHER
xxxxx He really likes running. He find's it.....fun. He also likes climbing!

( ) Nano Code

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:31 pm

Lyra Peries

User Image

"Only a fool stores his past in the future"

ALLIANCE
xxxxx Angels
JOB
xxxxx Second in Command
NICKNAME
xxxxx Ly
BIRTHDAY
xxxxx Autumn 19
SONG
xxxxx Hey Hey by Superchick & Rolling Star by Yui

EYES
left eye is gold, right eye is grey xxxxx
HAIR
black xxxxx
HEIGHT
Five feet six inches xxxxx
WEIGHT
One hundred ten poundsxxxxx
RESIDENCE
Hillxxxxx

PERSONALITY
xxxxx Lyra is the talkative, more brighter counterpart to her brother Kai’s calm collectedness. Also, when prompted, or when she gets comfortable around a person, she can talk for hours on end. This can either be because she’s excited or because she wants to confuse someone into insanity.

However, her insatiable curiosity and mischievousness have gotten her into quite an amount of trouble, what with her thirst for knowledge and her tendency to practice what she read, no matter how absurd the idea was. But be warned – underneath that sweet exterior is a vicious temper, often unleashed during long nights of creating battle plans or when someone defiles her books. The former is bound to leave you black and blue for days, the latter to get your bones broken.

POWERS
xxxxx Lyra has the ability to absorb information from any living or nonliving creature by simply touching them. Living, she is able to search their memories and know their personality psychologically. Nonliving, she is able to recognize every single fact about the object – for example, in the case of food, she would be able to tell what type of food it is, when its expiration date was, and in the case of possible poison, decipher the chemical composition. However, this ability is not without repercussions – like a computer, she must be careful when absorbing information or her brain may overheat and shut down, plunging her into a coma, or even death. This is the main reason she wears gloves most of the time – the second reason is to respect the privacy of others.

Besides her power, she has other talents. As a result of her information-absorbing skill, Lyra has acquired a vast knowledge of many things, making her an excellent tactician. Her aim is also quite sharp, and she has a variety of daggers and blades for combat, though her usage of guns is quite questionable.

OTHER
xxxxx My collection of gloves is only challenged by my collection of knives. And those are both topped by my collection of books. I also have a pet spider named Ara who feeds on human blood. Yay for mutations!

Lyra is the younger sister to Kai Peries.

( ) silverbutterfly101

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Sunny Lee Juniper

User Image

"Families are like fudge; mostly sweet, with a few nuts~!"

ALLIANCE
xxxxx Henge- and/or Human
JOB
xxxxx Dog Henge~
NICKNAME
xxxxx Just Sunny~
BIRTHDAY
xxxxx Spring 17th
SONG
xxxxx Walking on Sunshine - Aly and AJ

EYES
Brown xxxxx
HAIR
Auburn xxxxx
HEIGHT
Five feet, six inches xxxxx
WEIGHT
One hundred and three poundsxxxxx
RESIDENCE
The whole darn Village!xxxxx

PERSONALITY
xxxxx Sunny is just that- a ball of smiling, somewhat stupid, sunshine. She's rarely seen without a smile on her face, and is always looking for someone to keep her copmany. She seems almost perpetually happy, with little spurts of confusion in between. After all, Sunny's not exactly the brightest bulb in the bunch. It generally takes her a while to figure things out when others can see things so clearly. She's not one to connect the dots until someone points them out to her; she's just so simple minded! But no one's really ever held her denseness against her because of her unwavering loyalty and trust in her friends. She's protective and fierce when they're in danger, and loving and kind when they aren't. A completely people person and social butterfly, Sunny is almost constantly in need of company, in fact, ever since her owner died, she has had a fear of being entirely alone, despite how unrealistic it is. Her simple way of thinking, believing that everything has a solution and that things will always turn out alright in the end, can soemtimes be a little annoying when things get serious, and sometiems people getting a little angry with her. Which, in turn, makes her physically ill. If there is one thing Sunny hates (and really, she hardly hates anything), it's disappointing or causing trouble for people. She always feels so guilty afterwards that she has to make it right, or risk going mad.

Just like any dog, Sunny is very flighy, rarely focusing on one thing at a time. When in her mixed form, she's often seen chasing her tail in circles or running after small animals (not that she'd hurt them). She has a hard time being serious about anything, except when it comes to protecting the village; there's notihng she takes more seriously than her job as the Dog Henge.

POWERS
xxxxx Sunny's element of power is water; she has the ability to command the liquid, forming and shaping it how she pleases. Though, she can only control so much at a time. She can use it in any form, whether it be the water in plants, people, or the stuff in your glass. Not that she's dangerous; Sunny would never hurt a fly. She also has the power to push feelings of empathy and comfort upon people, calming them down and making them feel safe, along with creating barriers of protection. That's the power she uses most often in recent times, creating a barrier around the village to protect the souls from harm from the fighting between the angels and demons. However, tihs requires her upmost concentration and the majority of her enegry; while doing this, she perches herself in high area in the village and stnads motionless, as if it is just her body there, and not her soul.
OTHER
xxxxx Sunny used to be the dog of an old couple who'd married in the village. However, several years ago, both fulfiled their regrets and moved on, leaving her alone. Now, she considers herself everyone's dog, and is welcomed whole-heartedly by most of the villagers and is allowed in most of the buildings. Sunny keeps the couple's wedding rings in a pouch around her neck. She also is in charge of keeping the empty houses clean and ready for more people to come in.

( ) Reku1495

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:24 pm

Adalina Satoshi

User Image

"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."

ALLIANCE
xxxxx Humans
JOB
xxxxx The Cook
NICKNAME
xxxxx Ada
BIRTHDAY
xxxxx Spring 14
SONG
xxxxx Magic Number

EYES
brown xxxxx
HAIR
brown xxxxx
HEIGHT
Five Feet, Four Inches xxxxx
WEIGHT
One hundred twenty poundsxxxxx
RESIDENCE
The Villagexxxxx

PERSONALITY
xxxxx Adalina, though she likes to go by the nickname Ada, is known to be a rather kind and outgoing girl, though she tends to trip over her own two feet. She tends to stare off into the clouds, often daydreaming about her past or the garden she cares for. Ada is very optimistic, preferring to look to the joy in life rather than the downsides, except when it comes to her own unhappiness in life. Being a sympathetic person, she understands the regrets of her fellow humans, willing to battle against the unfairness that God has placed upon them in their past lifetimes.

Despite her thin figure, Ada tends to eat large amounts of food. Even as a child, she always ate unusual portions at dinner. She has a love for food, especially her baked goods. As such, she is a brilliant cook and will often get delighted when other's eat her culinary concoctions.Though it really is a wonder why she has yet to gain weight. She has a great love for animals, finding them very adorable and greatly interesting.

Ada is usually very low-tempered person and it is very hard to make her angry, though when she is angered she can really hold a grudge. She is seen as eccentric or weird, as her whole personality is strange in the sort, such as her abnormal liking for hats and collecting weird-looking toys. Despite her strangeness, Ada is actually a very mature person, doing her best to remain calm in any situation. She has Brontophobia, fear of lightning or thunder, and will often comfort herself during storms by playing loud music and shutting all the doors and windows. She also has Amaxophobia, fear of riding in a car or being anywhere near one, as it is linked to her death from which she died in a car crash.

REGRET
xxxxx Ada regrets the fact that she never found love, her only true wish in her lifetime. Though she does not fully remember it, she deeply desires it.

OTHER
xxxxx Ada dislikes insects, finding them beyond gross and will take extreme measures to avoid them. She has an unusual liking for horror movies and scary stuff, not being scared of them in the least. She loves to knit and sew, often making her own clothes rather then going to the tailor. Her love for cooking and food is what got her position as a cook, and also what tends to deem her as a perfect housewife.

( ) ll Vintage Nerd ll

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:03 pm

Matthew Gregory Shraeder

User Image

"Could you please stand back? I'm allergic to stupid."

ALLIANCE
xxxxx Humans
JOB
xxxxx General Store Owner
NICKNAME
xxxxx Matt
BIRTHDAY
xxxxx Autumn 2nd
SONG
xxxxx Misfit - Thebandwithnoname

EYES
Black xxxxx
HAIR
Black xxxxx
HEIGHT
Six feet, one inch xxxxx
WEIGHT
One hundred and seventy-four poundsxxxxx
RESIDENCE
Villagexxxxx

PERSONALITY
xxxxx Matthew is not the type to mince words, no matter who he is with. He's short, not-so sweet, and to the point about just about everything. It isn't hard to tell whether or not he likes you, and if you still aren't certain, just ask! You'll never meet a more honest (or blunt) man than Matt, as he has no qualms about saying what is exactly on his mind. Besides that, he's known for his fiery, off-the-wall temper that sets off without warning. It isn't unheard of to see random objects being thrown out of the general store window when he's in one of his 'moods'. Just a word of warning. He's also not very good at losing, though that's never stopped him from taking on any challenge put in his path. He's just too competitive and stubborn to back down.

However, tough guy or not, Matt does have a more vunerable side. For example, he's deathly afraid of the water. It'll take an army to get him anywhere near the beach. He's more of a 'two feet on the ground' sort of guy, so he's also a little freaked out by heights... Not that he'd ever admit it; he's far too proud for that! Only his close friends know what his weaknesses are, and there aren't many of them. But that doesn't make him a bad friend! He's a like a dog in some ways, extremely protective of those he's close to, and loyal, too. He's not really good with advice, but he sports a fine shoulder for crying on when one needs it. Matt's actually got a pretty good sense of humor, too, if you knock down enough of his walls!

REGRET
xxxxx Matt used to have a little brother, whom annoyed the hell out of him. One day, he said something extremely harsh to the little guy, and he ran off crying. Matt went after him, regretting it instantly. He caught up to him just as he ran into the street. Matt tackled his brother and wrapped in his arms on impact, thus sparring him but killing Matt instantly. His regret now is not being able to tell his brother he's sorry. He remembers his regret, and it haunts him at night. Until he's able to make it right with one of the kids in the village (as in, become an 'older brother' again and making a difference to a kid), he's stuck in the medium.
OTHER
xxxxx Besides the fact that he hates the local waitress (that woman just rubs him the wrong way), Matt is actually a big softy when it comes to kids and animals. He also smokes, a habit he's trying to kick.

( ) Reku1495

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Kei Toshinobu

User Image

"Being a doctor has its perks... such as female patients"

ALLIANCE
xxxxx Neutral
JOB
xxxxx Doctor
NICKNAME
xxxxx Kei is fine. Oh, don't call me pervert; it's not that bad!
BIRTHDAY
xxxxx Winter + 8th
SONG
xxxxx Abingdon Boys School - Strength

EYES
Light Blue xxxxx
HAIR
White xxxxx
HEIGHT
Five feet six inches xxxxx
WEIGHT
One hundred poundsxxxxx
RESIDENCE
Villagexxxxx

PERSONALITY
xxxxx Hey, here comes your stereotypical perverted doctor! That's right, Kei is that scary physician you have that seems to like giving you examinations and check-ups. No, not in a good way. But no worries, he's only doing that for fun- his intention lies elsewhere. Teasing or even touching his patients is just a game, really, and other than that, Kei is a good guy who's just got an issue with the whole "keep one's hands to oneself" thing. He takes his job very seriously when needed, however, and he'll gladly heal Angels, humans, and Demons alike. Most of the time he's outgoing and often cracks (dirty) jokes with others, and other than the occasional look over at whatever cute girl happened to be passing by, he's an honest citizen. Just make sure that when you're hurt and getting treatment, don't complain. Kei hates it when patients insist they're fine; he'll make sure that your stay at the clinic will be extremely.... horrid. Also, Kei is pretty good at figuring out how you're feeling through your expressions and actions, though he can misunderstand as well.
REGRET
xxxxx Kei's regret was not being able to save one of his patients in his past life. In fact, that man had been Kei's nemesis for a long time, and Kei chose to let the man die instead of saving him. Naturally, that's starting to weigh in on him now..... The only way he will be able to pass on is if he can somehow cure a thousand individual souls of their sicknesses in the medium, or if he can cure the same soul whom he technically killed from before....
OTHER
xxxxx Kei has been living alone for a long time now, and his only company is his cat, Snowy. He's got a secret stash of magazines somewhere in his office; people have yet to find out where. Actually, that might turn out to be a good thing. Kei is also rumored to do dissections of dead bodies, but... well, they're only rumors, after all.

( ) Pudding Earl

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:22 pm

Isabella May Fortuna

User Image

"Strength and bravery....they are not the same."

ALLIANCE
xxxxx I side with my fellow Angels; there might be one exception...but I prefer not to talk about that.
JOB
xxxxx Angel Commander
NICKNAME
xxxxx Belle, but everyone calls me Ella.
BIRTHDAY
xxxxx Winter 04
SONG
xxxxx Brave Song
Kids in Love // Mayday Parade
Nothing // The Script

EYES
Blue, though they present a number of different colors depending on the light xxxxx
HAIR
Pink xxxxx
HEIGHT
Five feet, eleven inches xxxxx
WEIGHT
One hundred and fifteen lbs xxxxx
RESIDENCE
I made the executive decision to live on the hill; where else would I be? xxxxx

PERSONALITY
xxxxx A very solitary, self-reliant sort of person, Ella is generally pretty quiet; not shy mind you, just introspective, observant, the sort of person who thinks long and hard before they act. However, don't think that just because she doesn't say much, instead preferring to sit in the background and watch other, means you get away with everything. Her patience, contrary to first sight, isn't all that great, and while she understands how to forgive others, it's a safe bet that fooling her over more then once will result in some issues on her end. Quite simply, piss Ella off and you can be sure in some way, shape or form you'll end up regretting it for the rest of your life; but don't think that just because she can be difficult to get along with means attempting and acheiving such a feat is impossible, because it's actually not that hard. Striking up the initial conversation can be very hard to accomplish, but get Ella into a position where she is comfortable with you, earn her trust and you'll begin to see just how kind this angel actually can be when she wants to. Proud and responsible, Ella takes her job very seriously and won't tolerate someone screwing up while on duty; however, ask for her help and she'll be there to lend a hand at any time.

But at the same time, Ella has some serious vunerabilities, which she hates herself for exhibiting even once. Suffering from Haphephobia (the fear of being touched), Ella tends to be very stiff when it comes to intimacy, and very few have ever broken through this barrier enough for her to feel comfortable around them. She also suffers from Demonophobia (the fear of demons), though in a way that allows her to channel her fears into violence that is capable of being used offensively. It makes things....difficult for Ella, considering her lover is now a demon, and despite the fact that she wants to save him, her limitations prevent her from doing so.

POWERS
xxxxx As leader, Ella posesses the most impressive wingspan of all the angels she commands; and they're not that large for show, either. Ella is capable of using her wings in both terms of defensive and offensive abilities; defensively she can make her wings hard as steel and use them to shield not only herself, but others. Offensively, one gust of wind from her wings will send her feathers flying, like razor sharp projectiles. Her capabilities are far from stopping there, at selfish methods however; Ella also posesses the gift (or curse?) of empathy; she is capable of recognizing the feelings of every creature, every being, that she comes into contact with, absorbing the bad and refilling them with the good. And while as an angel her job is to help these lost souls...it can be very taxing on her mental health.
OTHER
xxxxx Despite the fact that she tends to be regarded as a very emotionless sort of person, Ella loves animals; the cuter and fuzzier, the better.

( ) Yoko_Matsubishi

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff