Submit

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:31 pm
The cafeteria wasn't as busy as it should've been. Perhaps it was the fact that it was in the middle of the day and lunch was over? Oh well, more bubble tea and fruit snacks for her! Once she had he snacks and tea, Addison made her way to the nearest available table, which had some sort of blonde haired short man working on something. He looked like he should be a vampire in that one movie...

The one where they sparkled in the sunlight instead of burning like they should.

She sat down carefully and ate her food, casually studying the man as he worked on something that looked rather complex. Maybe this was her cousin's room mate? She shook her head. Xander's roommate sounded like he could be some sort of glamorous stripper at night and a rocket during the day. Yeah she had a wild imagination, but hey, she's seen some weird stuff at headquarters and that wouldn't be the first. Maybe this one was nice? He looked kind of mean though...Tilting her head to the side, she sipped her cool bubble tea and opened her mouth.

"Hi! What are you working on?"

Lets hope he didn't breathe fire or something....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:42 pm
Frost looked up. Frost did not breathe fire, but he did fix Addison with a look that exuded enough icy displeasure to freeze a volcano. Frost looked back down at the sheet of paper covered in equations. "I am in the preliminary stages of designing a truly all terrain vehicle," he explained, because giving information might make her leave him alone. "My turn to ask questions now: who are you and why have you come to bother somebody who is clearly busy?"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:54 pm
Oooooooh a vehicle? Nice. The icy look didn't bother her as much as it should have. She was quite used to those types of looks from other people. However, she noted that he had an accent, which wasn't weird. But something was picking at the back of her mind...

Didn't Xander's roommate have an accent? Her head tilted yet again. Questions? Well she should answer them shouldn't she?

"Im Addision. You might know me as Xander's cousin? And your the only person in the cafeteria. So I decided to sit down and watch you work for a bit. No need to get your pants in a bunch..."

At least she didn't say panties...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:26 pm
Frost continued his impassive stare, the only change was the slight raising of one eyebrow. "I can assure you, miss Addision, that my 'pants' are not 'in a bunch', or anything resembling one. I do not know you as anything at all let alone as 'Xander's' cousin. You will have to describe him. It is a large base and more than one person is named Alexander." Xander had mentioned a cousin, was this her? Good grief, clearly they had acquired their manners from different sides of the family; different upbringings he presumed rather than simple genetics.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:52 pm
Formal one aren't we? Ally had come to the conclusion that this one was what one would call an emotionally constipated robot. She saw nothing change on his face, save for that one blonde eyebrow that barely even raised. Obviously, this one doesn't know how to have the slightest bit of fun or can't even take a joke. Then he had the NERVE to ask her to describe her cousin! As if she were lying or something! Well, she'd prove him wrong that's for sure!

"Xander is about 5'10, a little on the slender side, 170 pounds if I'm recalling correctly with blonde hair that covers his eyes. He's a sweetheart and his eyes are a stormy grey, not to mention he's allergic to grass pokemon..."

At that, she gave him a slight tilt of the head and a slightly off smile.

"If you need more proof, his full name is Alexander Darien Cole. My mother is his aunt."

Take that, robot.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:21 am
"Ah," he inclined his head very slightly, "then that is the same Xander as I know." Frost looked the girl up and down very slowly and sipped at his tea. "I must confess I cannot see the family resemblance." Not physically or in her manner, but then he was hardly the best judge of people's character. Perhaps she would seem a little more like her cousin on better acquaintance... which was probably necessary, sadly.

"You may call me Frost," Frost said after a short pause, "your cousin was my roommate before I was promoted."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:25 am
"I get that alot, and you won't find any resemblance really. My mom and Xander's mom look QUITE different." Ally fddled with the golden chain around her neck with a sad smile. She missed her mother dearly, and wished she never went on that trip to see grandma. "Im the only red head in the family sadly, wich is odd, but its something that can't be helped I guess..."

She tilted her head to the side slightly.

"You can't stay room mates after promotion?"

Weird.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:20 am
Frost gave the girl a somewhat puzzled look. "Of course not," he replied, "once you are an agent, you move into agent quarters. You moved out of trainee quarters once you were no longer a trainee did you not?" Another sip of tea was taken, and the girl was given another appraising look. "I suppose theoretically you could request to remain in grunt quarters, but I can't imagine why anyone would want to." He had almost his own bathroom now; words could not express how important this was.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:57 am
Ally's mouth made a slight "o". She should've known that by now anyway, shame on her for that one. She nodded at the question while taking a slurp of her bubble tea, wincing when she suddenly caught a bout of brain freeze. God she hated it when that happened.

"True, I hate it there as it is....I dont like the fact that we al have to share a bathroom and junk...Its unclean and soooo not private at all."

So this man wasn't as bad as she thought he was, maybe ALOT on the frozen side, but she still couldn't figure out why her cousin would want to be room mates with him. There has to be a reason somewhere in that cold frosted place that she would like to call his....Heart? Brain? a**?

She didn't know what to cal it, but something was there...Xander didn't do things without reason.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:04 am
"Quite so," Frost pursed his lips in distaste, a positive explosion of emotion by his standards. "It is pleasant not to have to clean the shower before I use it, and to know that the sink taps are indeed clean. While you still have to share with one person as an agent, it is possible to train just one person into decent behaviour; most men are rather disgusting animals by nature. Perhaps women are too, but as I have never shared a bathroom - or any kind of room - with a female I can't speak from experience." He was going to have to tolerate her, wasn't he? For Xander's sake, assuming Xander actually liked her; he would have to verify that before he went to too much effort.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:55 am
The rocket grunt nodded. Ain't that the truth? She would rather like to share with one other person rather than a milion other's. Females were just as discusting if not, even more so then males. Arceus, the things she finds in shower stalls before she has to clean it!!!

Was it her, or did his lips move?

"Trust me, be glad you never had to share ANYTHING with some one of the female gender...." She shuddered. "The THINGS I find.....Ugh."

See? Robot guy still isnt as bad. But once again, she couldn't figure out what her cousin saw in this guy that made him potential roommate material

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:52 pm
Frost thought for a moment. Then a muscle in his cheek twitched, and he muttered; "Pathogens." under his breath. Taking a calming sip of tea he said; "I see that, and raise you... genetic material." He was so very very glad that he didn't share a bathroom with so many repugnant people any more.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:14 am
Pathogens, she understood that. Those were the dumb diseases and germs that could come from a person's body, like an STD. But that last scentence elluded her and it showed on her face. Call her dumb, call her niave, but that scentence was meant to mean something she just didnt get. So Ally did the only thing she could think of:

She tilted her head to the side in a questionable manner and sipped her bubble tea. She wasn't dumb, she did graduate from highschool early, but that didn't mean jack in this situation.

"What do you mean by that?"

Arceus she sounded like a dumb blonde.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:38 am
Frost raised an eyebrow very slightly. "I mean 'I see' your implication of disgusting female items and 'raise' you disgusting male secretions, by which I mean I feel it is somewhat more disgusting. However, I believe the phrase goes 'your mileage may vary'. In any case, it's hardly of consequence, we agree that grunt bathrooms are disgusting and thus that remaining in grunt quarters when given the open of agent quarters would be foolish. Correct?"

Now what? He had absolutely no idea how to make smalltalk with this girl. He wished Xander was here, Xander would have plenty to talk about with her and he could chip in when he had something to say and remain quiet when he did not.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:58 pm
"Oh....Okay I got it. And yes, I hate being a grunt and I can't wait till or rahter....IF I move up. Cleaner bathrooms are worth the hard work..."

If only this gentleman was a little more conversational. then they would have more to talk about. But, she could think of one thing that MIGHT get his mouth going...

"So what do you think about Xander?"

They used to be roommates so he should have plenty to say on him. Sides, who doesnt have anything good to say about her cousin?

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff