Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:43 pm
Awesome nerd

"Dragon..?" She looks at him worried. "Whats wrong?" She pulls the hair away from his face and wipes off the fallen tears with her sleeve. She looks at him with concern and worry and kisses him on the cheek. "Theirs nothing to worry about dear."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:49 pm
iiWinty

"Th... Then was she so m... mean to me?" Dragon cried. He balled his fists up and pressed them against his waterfalls of eyes, letting out a somewhat childish cry, letting his inner child show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:09 pm
Awesome nerd
]

Mint rubs his back slowly "I dont think she meant that to sound mean hunn. Don't worry about it, okay?" She gives him the best smile she could.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:28 pm
iiWinty

Dragon's sobs slowly faded to hiccups and he slowly let his hands fall from his face, where his now light gray eyes watched her curiously and a faint blush appeared on his face. "A-Are you sure?" he sniffed.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:29 pm
Awesome nerd

"A hundred percent sure" She smiles softly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:25 pm
iiWinty

Dragon sniffed and blinked away a few tears before smiling a little at her.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:47 pm
Awesome nerd

Mint smiles back at him. "See, nothing to worry about."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:21 pm
iiWinty

"I guess so..." he smiled and looked back down, eyes slowly turning frost blue. Things turned silent for a moment until a growling sound was heard, making Dragon jump a little. He thought it was an animal, but when he heard it again he recognized it as the noise his stomach usually makes when he's hungry.
"O-Oh, uh, s-sorry." Dragon blushed and rubbed the back of his head nervously, keeping his gaze down to avoid seeing the look on her face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:38 pm
Awesome nerd

"Hungry much?" She laughs lightly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:45 pm
iiWinty

"U-Uh, I-I-I guess so." Dragon stuttered and rubbed his arm, blushing even more. He tried to say something but kept closing his mouth for a minute until, after a quickly gulp, he finally asked, "D-Do you want to go to l-lunch... with me?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:52 pm
Awesome nerd

Mint smiles "Sure , Only if I can go change 1st. Meet you there!"

((Exit to the Diner)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:22 pm
He slowly smiled in relief. "O-Okay. Bye!" he said and waved her off, excited to be able to eat with someone.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

mahouu

Wheezing Gaian

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:03 pm
-- Domino The Damned --

User Image

Hartea and Jubei legs had taken them all the way to the courtyard. A fountain sat in the center, it's waters running. "Let's just hang out around here." she said as she walked. "Well, I suppose we can take our time here to get to know each other better." she said. "So tell me, why you're here?" she asked, crossing her arms. This would be a good way to start things off. She guessed that a lot of people came to this school for some romance.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:15 pm
kurosakibutt
User Image

Jubei Shishigami

"Well..." He began in slight embarassment. "My sister was chasing after a man, and she demanded that I help her get to him...." He said, letting her know that him being herer was not his own full decision, bu then he continued. "But now that I'm here, I chose to stay for a while, seeing that nice people like your are here." He said cheerily to her, also, his sister would probably hunt him down if he left suddenly. "Whats your purpose for being here Hartea?" He asked looking at her with his red cat eye, it being in heavy contrast to her icy blue specs.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

mahouu

Wheezing Gaian

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:31 pm
-- Domino The Damned --

User Image

Jubei's remark had made her smile and she covered it with her hand. "You can't really be serious.." she said with doubt. "I didn't come here with intention. I was forced to actually. I have been home schooled my whole life till now.." she looked down, her eyes softening into sorrow. "I prepared myself. Read the biggest of books about socializing and all that so I could understand people and get along with them well.. I didn't want to mess up." she said nervously, finally opening up to someone. "I really sucked today, didn't I?" She couldn't help but bear a frown.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff