Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:42 pm
kurosakibutt
User Image

Jubei Shishigami

"Not exactly..." He said stnading up and lifting his paw. "I hope you don't mind me saying that your just inexperienced." Jubei put his paw on her shoulder in comfort. "Talking to people is not something you can learn form a book, ya know. Just give it time, and you be able to socialize like the best of em." He nodded in confidence.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:07 pm
-- Domino The Damned --

User Image

"Hmm.. I see.." she said. She turned her head and faced him. "Thanks Jubei." she said with a smile.  

mahouu

Wheezing Gaian

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:15 pm
Helen Green
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not many people seemed to be around. That's good. Maybe she wouldn't have a freak out this time.
Helen walked down the brick pathway of the Courtyard and looked around with a bemused expression. It was nearing nighttime, but the lamps hadn't gone on, so she still had some time left before curfew. Just enough time to relax. Relax, the very word brought a sigh of peace to the girl. She noticed a few benches surrounding the fountain in the center and took a seat on one of them, gazing at the fountain as she contemplated using her secret weapon or not.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff