Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Relationships
laughing lake looking for mate Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image
Hello my fursona laughing lake is looking for a mate. she doesnt care if you give her another name its just that her 'tribal name' is well...laughing lake. shes adventurous and well. unique. she wants a guy that is loyal dependable, loves kids, protective. and above all. loving and will always tell her to smile. she will drive any guy crazy in hide and seek. and wishes to have pups but if yours dont she understands.. ^_^ So post them 'dating videos' gentlemen! dont be shy! *tries to nudge 1st member in line inside the booth*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:47 pm
nope don't belive i qualify.... still ganna post though if you don't mind ^^  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:50 pm
Cinna101
wouldnt hurt to try im not damn picky. and if he doesnt want kids she will understand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:55 pm
enzerubebii98255
Cinna101
wouldnt hurt to try im not damn picky. and if he doesnt want kids she will understand.

haha you knew it was the kids good guess ^^  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:05 pm
Cinna101
enzerubebii98255
Cinna101

haha you knew it was the kids good guess ^^
well if your interested post dont be a shy guy like mario ones*keeps pushing him into booth now, get, in there. mr batchlor! *finally pushed him in and patiently waited*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:14 pm
...Come on gentlemen she dont bite! shes the new wolf in town and none of you men are hitting on her? have you batchlors have any pride? jk jk razz  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Arcturus Dawnglow

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:20 pm
I don't get it. What's goin' on? sweatdrop Are ya gettin' a partner for your character?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:29 pm
Azura Scarlett
I don't get it. What's goin' on? sweatdrop Are ya gettin' a partner for your character?
yes i am i am not raciest so any loving fursoona and character will apply.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Arcturus Dawnglow

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:35 pm
enzerubebii98255
Azura Scarlett
yes i am i am not raciest so any loving fursoona and character will apply.
Ah I see. Good luck, I guess. 3nodding
Anyways, someone line up for this so I can see what a "dating video" is. ^^;  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:28 am
"Hey is this thing on?"

*BAM!*

"Ah, there we go."

From the plasma screen television in the lounge an image appears. A Tibetan wolf with black hair that had white streaks through them appeared. A scar covered his right eye and he wore silver glasses, his body was well muscled, the fur that covered his chest and stomach were grey, and the fur around his elbows and presumably his knees were black. Shirtless, he wore only a pair of black pants and a black headband. "Hi, uh, I'm a little embarrassed, I've never recorded myself, I guess. My name is Daisuke, I'm a mercenary by trade but I retired years ago, umm . . . well I guess now I'm working as a musician, I play the guitar and keyboard, if I had to judge myself I'd give myself a 6. Er . . . anyways, I heard you were looking for a mate, and my friends kinda encouraged me to uhh . . . I guess go for it?"

The white wolf laughed nervously a little. Behind him, was his room, it was decorated with posters and CDs. A katana was mounted on a wall, for its appearance, it was well worn. To the left corner was a guitar case leaning against the wall and on the right a keyboard of black and white. "Well, from your standards, I guess, you can say I'm a loyal and dependable guy. I love kids, actually to be honest, I'm taking care of one right now, though she's not of my blood, she's a friend's daughter. Ah, I'm rambling." The wolf closed his eyes and let out a breathe. "I dunno what else to really say, I hope you get this video and think well of me. Send me a video reply, I left the e-mail address on the disc I sent you. Uhh . . . well, bye."

The screen of the television dimmed as the video went off, leaving silence hanging in the air.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Nandoral

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:39 am
Enzer!!!! I didn't know you were in this guild as well ^_^ Sadly to say, I don't have any male rpc's in here yet. I hope you find someone though 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:56 am
Good luck. biggrin  

Yumitoko II

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:46 am
Hey... that fits almost exactly like mine... I love Indian heritage, by the way.

Well, I have two different wolves that fit for this, one that's a bit modern, and the other is a much more Native, Lakota/Blackfoot Indian heritage.

The modern one enjoys the wild, but never fully appreciates it over his urban standards.

While the Native on the other hand respects his forest area and greatly appreciates everything it offers him. Basically the opposite of his urban counterpart.

Well, while they both share a fitting personality, I'll leave it up to you which one you want ^^

((EDIT: The names are: Modern: James, Native: Kind Wolf, (Although, the locals usually call him Matthew.) They both share the same coat, a dark grey with a tuft of white on the chest.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:51 am
Ohh so many good picks and one did be a god sport and do a 'video' hehe umm we will do Pm dates and go from there mmk? the forum will show my official decision.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

mr_white19

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:48 pm
how did this pan out? o.o  
Relationships

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items