Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lesbians of all ages

Back to Guilds

A place for lesbians to hang out and chat. 

Tags: lesbians, helpful, all ages, single, roleplaying 

Reply Singles area
Illinois anyone? 18/Les PIC!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wittysippycup

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:08 pm
Well, this'll be one helluva long post. Before I begin:

-I will NOT do long distance (Seeing each other < twice a month)
-I will rp with you. ;D
-More into Caucasians
-If you can be studdish or dom femme, we'll get along nicely
-Ages 16-22
-Will only date lesbians. Don't want to compete with men for your attention.

Hey there, anyway. I'm a senior in high school coming to U of I next Fall as a biology major. And yes, I am a straight-up lesbian. biggrin You may be wondering why I'm advertising myself like a bag of groceries online and asking yourself questions such as, "What could be wrong with her? surprised ", "Why would she look online for a relationship?", or "Is she really that desperate?" Well, allow me to explain. A few months ago, my ex of 2 years left me for a guy. I was devastated... And yeah, it sucks being single because I enjoy having someone to care about who I can always rely on to keep me company. I miss being able to make anniversary gifts and write romantic letters. I miss having my soul mate and best friend calling me every day and wishing me a good day and good night. I miss having a sweet face to come home to. I'm not in college yet... In fact, I'm in a small all-girls Catholic High School, and I'm the only 'out' gal out in my grade. xD; So that should explain a lot. I'm not really desperate.. I just don't like being lonely, and I figure I may as well look online.

A few things about me... I'm 5"4, 105 lbs, very naturally pretty, my birthday's in September, I have lovely soft skin and hair 3, I'm sort of girly, I'm a bit of a romantic, I have light blue eyes, and I'm Russian and German! My favorite color is blue. Not plain blue, but more of a cerulean shade. Does that remind you of the original Pokemon games? No? Akay... So yes, I'm sort of a nerd. On a nerdy scale of 1 to 10... I guess I'd consider myself a 6.5 or so? I'm in the know with all things technology, gaming, anime, and internet memes. I'm sort of eccentric in my behavior. I'm that girl who's sort of the class clown and sort of an attention whore. I'm funny, and I use this to my advantage to make people like me on the outside. It's my mask, in a sense. I'm also very genuine.. I really do have the best intentions, and I try to be honest and straightforward. I stay away from drama circles because I hate conflict. I would prefer to have my own little bubble of close-knit friends rather then be big on the social scene. Needless to say, I won't likely be joining a sorority. And I'm definitely the creative/musical type. I love sketching and keep a couple sketch books. I love singing and playing piano, and am learning to swing dance, in preparation for joining the club at UIUC. Heh. Another thing you should know about me is that I'm very gay, and I have been since the 7th grade. xD The idea of being with a man makes me want to yack, so yeah... I won't date bi girls simply because 1.) I don't want to compete with guys 2.) It would be gross to me if my girl was saying some guy was really attractive.... So yeah. No.

Among other things, my friends would describe me as fun, laid back, witty, adorable, and at times... tactless. xD; Don't let that scare you! I just sometimes say things that come to mind that I shouldn't say... I'm a tad impulsive in that sense. ^_^; My enemies... well, I don't really have enemies. I steer clear of people who seem not to like me and don't bother with them enough for them to become enemies. I'm also very good at forgiving people who have done me wrong. I'm not a push over though. If someone has enough strikes against me, I boot that person from my life. I won't stand to be treated poorly and am more likely to have a stern talk about the situation and then retreat rather than stand and fight. Hate. Conflict. Hrm...Ah yes, my life's aspirations! I dream of doing research someday in the field of medicine either with a PhD or MD. I love artsy stuff, but as a hobby. 3 Creativity cannot be rushed as it is in a job! At least for me anyway... :3 Also, I want to have a big family someday. Definitely 2-3 kids, a nice sized house somewhere beautiful... a few pets, and a loving partner to complete the picture. I think that one of my major strengths is that I'm serious about my responsibilities and school work, but I know when to have fun. I can be both weird and crazy, and down-to-earth and serious, when need be. I also like to think that I'm fairly comfortable in my own skin. I know I'm beautiful and sexy. I know I'm smart and funny. I know me.

Relationship wise... I'm simple, more or less. Not to say I'm not picky. I am. I'm not desperate. But in a relationship, I'm not the type to take things very slowly... I don't jump right in, but once I'm interested, (and you'll know when I am, because I'll let you know) I keep that interest and don't really look at other girls as much. I'm more than comfortable with meeting in person or skyping so long as we talk on skype first. xD But on the first date, if things go well, I will make out with my lady friend. 8D I'm very honest within the bounds of a relationship. I'll let you know exactly how I'm feeling, and I'll never lie to you. I wouldn't cheat. v-v I'm very, very faithful. Hum... to really know me, you'd have to see me in a social setting. It's when I really shine. People energize me, especially the loud and giggly ones. Those are my favorites.

Anyhoo, if you like what you see, pm me. biggrin

New pic!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:06 pm
wittysippycup
Well, this'll be one helluva long post. Before I begin:

-I will NOT do long distance (Seeing each other < twice a month)
-I will rp with you. ;D
-More into Caucasians
-If you can be studdish or dom femme, we'll get along nicely
-Ages 16-22
-Will only date lesbians. Don't want to compete with men for your attention.

Hey there, anyway. I'm a senior in high school coming to U of I next Fall as a biology major. And yes, I am a straight-up lesbian. biggrin You may be wondering why I'm advertising myself like a bag of groceries online and asking yourself questions such as, "What could be wrong with her? surprised ", "Why would she look online for a relationship?", or "Is she really that desperate?" Well, allow me to explain. A few months ago, my ex of 2 years left me for a guy. I was devastated... And yeah, it sucks being single because I enjoy having someone to care about who I can always rely on to keep me company. I miss being able to make anniversary gifts and write romantic letters. I miss having my soul mate and best friend calling me every day and wishing me a good day and good night. I miss having a sweet face to come home to. I'm not in college yet... In fact, I'm in a small all-girls Catholic High School, and I'm the only 'out' gal out in my grade. xD; So that should explain a lot. I'm not really desperate.. I just don't like being lonely, and I figure I may as well look online.

A few things about me... I'm 5"4, 105 lbs, very naturally pretty, my birthday's in September, I have lovely soft skin and hair 3, I'm sort of girly, I'm a bit of a romantic, I have light blue eyes, and I'm Russian and German! My favorite color is blue. Not plain blue, but more of a cerulean shade. Does that remind you of the original Pokemon games? No? Akay... So yes, I'm sort of a nerd. On a nerdy scale of 1 to 10... I guess I'd consider myself a 6.5 or so? I'm in the know with all things technology, gaming, anime, and internet memes. I'm sort of eccentric in my behavior. I'm that girl who's sort of the class clown and sort of an attention whore. I'm funny, and I use this to my advantage to make people like me on the outside. It's my mask, in a sense. I'm also very genuine.. I really do have the best intentions, and I try to be honest and straightforward. I stay away from drama circles because I hate conflict. I would prefer to have my own little bubble of close-knit friends rather then be big on the social scene. Needless to say, I won't likely be joining a sorority. And I'm definitely the creative/musical type. I love sketching and keep a couple sketch books. I love singing and playing piano, and am learning to swing dance, in preparation for joining the club at UIUC. Heh. Another thing you should know about me is that I'm very gay, and I have been since the 7th grade. xD The idea of being with a man makes me want to yack, so yeah... I won't date bi girls simply because 1.) I don't want to compete with guys 2.) It would be gross to me if my girl was saying some guy was really attractive.... So yeah. No.

Among other things, my friends would describe me as fun, laid back, witty, adorable, and at times... tactless. xD; Don't let that scare you! I just sometimes say things that come to mind that I shouldn't say... I'm a tad impulsive in that sense. ^_^; My enemies... well, I don't really have enemies. I steer clear of people who seem not to like me and don't bother with them enough for them to become enemies. I'm also very good at forgiving people who have done me wrong. I'm not a push over though. If someone has enough strikes against me, I boot that person from my life. I won't stand to be treated poorly and am more likely to have a stern talk about the situation and then retreat rather than stand and fight. Hate. Conflict. Hrm...Ah yes, my life's aspirations! I dream of doing research someday in the field of medicine either with a PhD or MD. I love artsy stuff, but as a hobby. 3 Creativity cannot be rushed as it is in a job! At least for me anyway... :3 Also, I want to have a big family someday. Definitely 2-3 kids, a nice sized house somewhere beautiful... a few pets, and a loving partner to complete the picture. I think that one of my major strengths is that I'm serious about my responsibilities and school work, but I know when to have fun. I can be both weird and crazy, and down-to-earth and serious, when need be. I also like to think that I'm fairly comfortable in my own skin. I know I'm beautiful and sexy. I know I'm smart and funny. I know me.

Relationship wise... I'm simple, more or less. Not to say I'm not picky. I am. I'm not desperate. But in a relationship, I'm not the type to take things very slowly... I don't jump right in, but once I'm interested, (and you'll know when I am, because I'll let you know) I keep that interest and don't really look at other girls as much. I'm more than comfortable with meeting in person or skyping so long as we talk on skype first. xD But on the first date, if things go well, I will make out with my lady friend. 8D I'm very honest within the bounds of a relationship. I'll let you know exactly how I'm feeling, and I'll never lie to you. I wouldn't cheat. v-v I'm very, very faithful. Hum... to really know me, you'd have to see me in a social setting. It's when I really shine. People energize me, especially the loud and giggly ones. Those are my favorites.

Anyhoo, if you like what you see, pm me. biggrin

User Image

-I will NOT do long distance (Seeing each other < twice a month) < -- aaaah ..... god damn is kinda far from where i am ... but eh less far than canada dats for shure.

Also is this post still going?  

Adelice

4,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

wittysippycup

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:44 pm
bumpp  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:28 pm
I've nice to meet you, and I do appreciate the long post. It actually helps to get to know someone that way, even though I honestly have no legs to stand on in this sort of situation. I really wanted to say that I understand how it feels to get ditched by someone you care for, and that I recently have decided to try and start looking around for a relationship myself after my little issue occurred. Nonetheless, the reason why i say I have no legs to stand on in this situation is that I currently live in southern Florida, and I'm moving out to California. The only way I'd even get to Illinois is to see my grandmother, which isn't likely to happen since I haven't seen her since she moved there when I was a kid (I'm 22 now).

Still, I guess what I really wanted to say was good luck, and I know that there's someone out there waiting for you. You seem pretty damn awesome, and I think that being a biology major is awesome... even though I'm more likely to go into psychology or education for the simple fact that science confuses me quite easily. So... yeah. Good luck. I'll be out here hoping good things for you. ^_^

Quinn_Fabgay

Versatile Genius

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Singles area

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items