Prophecy (A/O)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

springtimeangel143

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:59 pm
What if there were just two of each people who can harness an element left in this world? They have to live in secret and practice their powers alone? What about the prophecy, that all four elements will stand together and face the ruler of the world, to restore the peace and harmony from before the Great War? The ruler thought that every element was wiped out, that there would never be another Great War over power again, he would remain the leader, and all who oppose him would crumble.

Some history:
In the begining, there were Gods and Godesses who controlled a element. Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, and Lightning. The Gods and Godesses had to leave but before they departed, they had chosen people and granted them their gifts of elemental control. Over the years the gifts had been passed along, all though blood lines. The powers were know all over and nobody dared to hid it. But the Lightning God, was also a greedy one, and before he left he had also passed along hate for the other "gifts". Over the years all was fine, until one man of lightning became a killer. He was the start of the Great War. The war was what killed almost all the children of elements. He got the ones without the gifts to join him, he ordered all emenetal controllers including lightning to be killed. His wish was granted and he had gained his place where he is now.

Rules
1. Follow all of Kai Sai's rules
2. Follow these few rules as well
3. I’m goddess here
4. No killing each other
5. Romance is allowed
6. Have fun. ^^
7. No text talk its a distraction.
8. keep cussing on a down low.
9. No god modding

Characters  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:25 pm
The Ruler

The Ruler sat in what most called his control room, or something along those lines. He was sitting on the far wall a dull look on his face. Men and women were huddled inside some invited and some with complaints. There was an elderly man in a dark corner, and The Ruler was watching him a soft smirk on his face. The man had a red colored metal, on a firey red ribbion, held tightly in his old rough hands. He was muttering an old prayer, his eyes closed so he did not see The Ruler stand, part his way though the people and snatch the metal out of his hand. He looked at the symbol on the thing the man had, it was fire. "You Old Fool! The Worshipping of other Gods or Goddesses besides lightning is banned!" The old man didnt say a word just started at The Ruler with wise brown eyes. "The Goddess of Fire is nothing! Never will be... Thats why all her gifted ones were murdered." He puased for a moment then sopke to all the people. "Men and women, friends and followers. Listen well, this man was praying to the Goddess of Fire! I shall make him another example of what we do to those who think the other elements stand a chance!" He glared at the man and tossed the metal at him, the elderly man held it to his chest. The Ruler flicked his wrist, bolts of lightning hit the old man as he shook from the high volts and finaly fell to the ground burned and dead.

Playing God...My favorite game

springtimeangel143

Friendly Lunatic

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:16 am
Haru walked past the crime scene while trying to go over what he had just done.
I killed her. But, it was all a accident. It doesn't matter anyway...He laughed
a wicked laughed as he turned to walk another block.This power...saved me. Changing the soil...wiping all the blood away and just leaving a fresh scent behind.Haru began to sob aloud and sat on the curb. "I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT!" he yelled while his hands were shaking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soran got out of the water and started to make the wind blow. The icy chill was all over him and the feel of the wind on his chest made him feel even more connected with the wind. He lied down on the sand next to his shirt while making the wind stronger.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:05 pm
Leciel took a deep breath. The flowers left a soft, happy scent in the air. She made the wind blow lightly. The slight breeze pushed her hair back, and the smell of flowers toward her. It was the time of day between day and night- still some light out, but not daylight.
"I have to go soon..." She whispered to herself. Her voice was soft and quiet. She watched the sky. The clouds were few and far between, but they glowed in the dimming light. She made the wind stop, leaving an empty chill in the air.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:39 pm
Today, Rose was Rose. She wore her usual Celtic looking dress, walking barefoot on the soft grass. Flower grew where she stepped, for she was in a slightly good mood. Her face was soft and thoughtful, for know she was sane. She smiled gently, felling the wind whip by softly.

Ash walked out of an alley, lighting a cigarette with a flame from his thumb. He took a few puffs, walking along the rode. What a boring day. The Ruler was getting more on his nerves everyday....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:45 pm
Chihiro sat outside near the fire pit. She watched the fire and began to think. She began to get frustrated and as she got more angry the fire began to grow larger. She finally realized the fire was getting dangerously large. She put it out and decided to walk away. I need to learn to get my temper under control... Chihiro thought as she walked away.  

pickles_r_the_best
Crew

Invisible Nerd

9,525 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Champion 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Roleplays (:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers