Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Gaia Magazine

Back to Guilds

It's Personal 

Tags: Gaia, Online, Magazine, Prizes, gold 

Reply The GM Cafe ( Member Hangout, Roleplaying and Discussion )
Yay $$$!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aryeec

Profitable Prophet

10,800 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:25 pm
I just found out I've been approved for a 3k$ loan! This will pay off the rest of my semester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can save once again!!!!! yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:53 pm
Please don't say Loans... I've already accrued about 10k in student loans emo How am I supposed to pay all that back?  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Aryeec

Profitable Prophet

10,800 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:00 pm
Arisa Takera
Please don't say Loans... I've already accrued about 10k in student loans emo How am I supposed to pay all that back?

Have joy that you don't have 30k and still growing! lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:04 pm
Aryeec
Arisa Takera

Omg... I hope I'm not in school that long! 30k... that's a whole car...  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Aryeec

Profitable Prophet

10,800 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:20 am
Arisa Takera
Aryeec
Arisa Takera

How long have you been in school?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:16 am
Aryeec
Arisa Takera
Aryeec
Arisa Takera

Since 2008  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Aryeec

Profitable Prophet

10,800 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:18 pm
Arisa Takera
Aryeec
Arisa Takera
Aryeec
Arisa Takera

Since 2008

No fair! stressed lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:53 pm
Congrats to you. I'm with Arisa Takera, I don't want to hear about no loans. sweatdrop I'm trying my best to stay away from them as much as possible, so I won't owe that much.  

ll Sonatina ll

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:05 pm
ll Sonatina ll
Congrats to you. I'm with Arisa Takera, I don't want to hear about no loans. sweatdrop I'm trying my best to stay away from them as much as possible, so I won't owe that much.

Lmao those are the exact same words my BFF said! But she's going to community college so she can afford ( somewhat ) to come out of pocket ): If I didn't have loans no way I'd be able to continue a secondary education

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:42 pm
Arisa Takera

Unfortunately, but fortunately, I attend a private university. Over 22k per year... sad

p.s. ~ lol @ comic  

Aryeec

Profitable Prophet

10,800 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ll Sonatina ll

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:11 am
Arisa Takera
ll Sonatina ll

Lmao those are the exact same words my BFF said! But she's going to community college so she can afford ( somewhat ) to come out of pocket ): If I didn't have loans no way I'd be able to continue a secondary education

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xD Bah, I should've went to community college first, it's so much cheaper. Yeah, same here. I need the loans.

lol @ the comic. That's so true and sad at the same time. xD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:33 am
Aryeec
I just found out I've been approved for a 3k$ loan! This will pay off the rest of my semester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can save once again!!!!! yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

Remember to pay it off as soon as possible. Also, it's best to pay more than the minimum monthly payment. The interest that comes with it is not pretty. Deferment is the worst thing you can do for your loan. Trust me, I've been there.  

Skye River

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100

Aryeec

Profitable Prophet

10,800 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:43 am
Skye River
Aryeec

Remember to pay it off as soon as possible. Also, it's best to pay more than the minimum monthly payment. The interest that comes with it is not pretty. Deferment is the worst thing you can do for your loan. Trust me, I've been there.

I would, except deferment is the only way I can afford to continue attending. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:20 pm
Aryeec
Skye River
Aryeec

I would, except deferment is the only way I can afford to continue attending. crying

Deferment temporarily stops your monthly payment. However, the interest will keep adding up. That's the part you will definitely hate the most.  

Skye River

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100

Aryeec

Profitable Prophet

10,800 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:41 pm
Skye River
Aryeec
Skye River
Aryeec

Deferment temporarily stops your monthly payment. However, the interest will keep adding up. That's the part you will definitely hate the most.

I know. I'm definitely not looking forward to it, but my education will be worth it in the long run.... hopefully. lol  
The GM Cafe ( Member Hangout, Roleplaying and Discussion )

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games