Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Dreaming Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:34 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"That is, by far, the strangest way anyone has ever told me "Thank you"." Nikolai mused, an amused eyebrow raised at his disgruntled lover. "Is it so wrong for little young me to want to save a damsel in distress~?" he hummed until he felt the blade in his hand move.

"N͖̬͚̭̗̼͙i͡k̵͇͓͓͙̣o҉̻̹̞̹̫l̰̱͈̦͇a̵̫͎̠̖̻͚i̵̘̥̹..͕̮̬̺̳ͅͅ.̵̲͇!҉̣̣̤̺"

The black blob took form until it barely resembled a woman. The hair was just ooze that dropped off the body that looked like it had been soaked in dark water. The face was grotesque with black vortexes for eyes and a mouth that never seemed to close. Even in this nightmare state could Nikolai recognize Miranda. Well, her voice, even warped, helped.

"W̴͕̠̩͐́ͤ̉͗ͨͅḥ̵̜͗̌̑͗̈̿͌y͇͇̻̩̟̎̇͊̓̆ ̱̣͐̊̍ͫ͜a̬ͤ̇̇̀̇̃̒r̙̲̥̝̟̣̖̂̃ͤe̟̥̙̠ͨ̔̀͞ ̼͆̿͊́ͮ͛̍y̤̬̪̗ͦo̶͈ͯ̓ͭͭ͛u̹̹͎͓̖̼͐̿̑̑ͮ ̼̱̮͚̦̈́ͥ̆ͨ̇̽ṯ̠̩͛͒̈̆͌̀r͈̥͖̼͐y̵͓͈͔̤̏ͫͨͯi̲̣̫ͩͧ̏͒͢ṋ̗͕̝̲̝̄̽͆͐͐ͤͣğ̩̝͈̥͙̲ͯͬ̓ ͍̘̓̂͛̇̆t̷̻̲͇̙͖̥̰̄̿̔ͤo̰̙͙̾ͭ̐ͯͮͅ ̳̜̬̪͍ͧͣ́̏ͬ͝ͅs̘̟̖à̟͎͉̭̜͚̱͒̀v̶͈̫̜ͥ͊͒͛͐͐ë́ ̠ͧh͍̖ͮͩͤͣ͑ͦ͞iͩͦ͗̃m͕̗͔̊͐̈́ͧ?̧̘̪̞̃ͤ̽̽̊̽̂ͅ!͉̙̳̜̱ͨͨ̾͝"

"Mmm, you could say I have a crush on him~" purred the Sin as he shook some blood off of his hand. Miranda screeched out what could've been a battle cry, enough to distract Nikolai, at least, so she could charge at Leon again. But, again, the Sin managed to knock her out of the way. Seeing that she'd have to go through Nikolai to get to Leon, Miranda reluctantly sank into the shadows to reform a plan.
"Now that we've time, have you any idea how to beat her, dearie?" Nikolai asked as he looked around for any twitching shadows. "Don't even bother saying that you did because I KNOW you're oh-so happy I'm here." he said over his shoulder before looking back at the forest.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:07 am
Leon Court

User Image

Leon didn't have time to reply to the first question, frowning and glancing over to Miranda. Annoyed, he flicked the end of the spear at a stray bit of ooze, then stuck the end into the ground and leaned on it, eyes back on Nikolai. "I was working on that," he begrudgingly said. "Can't decide a strategy until I see what I'm up against. And now that you've barged in here, it'll take even more time. You see, this is why I asked you to stay out of harm's way. You threw off my groove." He set his right hand on his hip, shaking his head. Such a drama queen. Nikolai always had to be the center of attention.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:35 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai rolled his eyes. "Yes, yes. Evil Nikolai ruins your oh-so perfect plan of standing still when something's trying to stab you." he tsked until he saw something stir. Purple mist floating around one of his flexing claws, Nikolai grinned and said, "If you want to see what her style is then I suggest you watch the fight we're about to have, hmm?" He spun around and grabbed a tendril that shot out of the tree for Leon then yanked it out, forcing Miranda out of her hiding spot. She hissed and wavered as she struggled to straighten up, but the Sin rushing at her didn't give her time for a recovery. Nikolai grabbed her face, giving it a tight squeeze. Purple mist swirled around his claws at the move he had become fond of. This might not work, he knew, but imagine how much simpler his life would be if he could make her brain dead and end everything. That hope seemed to brighten when he felt his hand slide through. He looked to see his claws dig through her face, but there was no soul in his hand to crush. Instead all he got was air and some black goop. A perplexed expression showed on his face for a second until he was punched in the gut by the headless Miranda. As he coughed up the air in his lungs Miranda shoved him to the side and went for Leon again.
Nikolai rubbed his stomach and looked at the rushing woman, lifting a hand in her direction. Instantly, strings shot out of her shadows and dug into her limbs, forcing her into a stop. In the Sin's outstretched hand was a marionette board, and the slightest movement he made forced Miranda too as well.
As the woman was forced to face him, the black substance she was made up of clumped together above her neck until it became her distorted face once more. She growled like a wild animal, wanting to flail out of the grasp that was too strong for her.
"Perhaps this can work." Nikolai mused as he experimentally made her move an arm up and down. He glanced at Leon. "Now's a good chance, dearie. While she's stuck, give her a- Nngh!" He suddenly began to waver, and the marionette board in his hand fell down, releasing its puppet. Miranda used her newfound freedom to dig back into the shadows and away from them, though if she wanted to attack it would've been a perfect opportunity. Something was wrong with Nikolai. He stumbled in his step and clutched his head all of a sudden. "What...?" he mumbled with closed eyes, trying to keep the world from spinning.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:31 am
Leon Court

User Image

Rolling his eyes as well, Leon took a defensive stance as the two fought, keeping out of the way for now. He wasn't wholly sure which move would work, needing time to think up a plan. It wasn't easy with Nikolai right next to him. However, all struggles to come up with a plan disappeared when Nikolai seemed to get hurt. Leon dropped the spear into the ground, moving close to the Sin and looking him over. "What is it, what's wrong?" he asked, trying to determine what was going on himself in case Nikolai didn't know.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:01 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I'm fine." Nikolai assured, though he was sure it was a lie. Why did his mind reel like that? A side effect of being Sloth? At a time like this? When he's trying to impress Leon? For a second he was sure he heard Sloth giggling, but he couldn't be sure. Everything sounded sluggish. Everything looked sluggish. He felt drunk.
Nikolai looked over and got in front of Leon in time to defend him from another attack from Miranda, sure that he could see a swaying smile on her distorted face. She pulled away quickly, but didn't dive back into the shadows. Instead, she watched with a smile on her face as the Sin fell to one knee.
The spinning world was getting too much, it was making him nauseous. Nikolai frowned and took his hands away from his head, smiling bitterly as the realization of his uselessness dawned on him. As the upper half of his body swung downward, he glanced over at Leon and said apologetically, "I guess... I really was dead weight, hmm?" He fell, unmoving and his eyelids nearly closed saved a fraction of lime green irises. Miranda giggled in her spot.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:47 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon clung to the Sin, holding him upright or at least attempting to. "Nikolai!" He couldn't discern what was wrong, but that giggling from Miranda was more than enough of a telltale sign. This was her doing. Gently laying Nikolai on the ground, the man stood upright, fists clenched. She threatened his daughter, his students, his own life, forced his lover into a relationship, and now she's hurt the only man Leon knew he'd ever love. Ready or not, he wasn't going to allow her to win again. No more Mr. Nice Guy.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:57 pm
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The man bent at the waist, bowing his head and closing his eyes tightly. He grit his teeth, fingers reaching for his shirt. He clawed at the fabric, breathing heavily as it finally gave way. Two giant black wings burst out of his back, the flesh bleeding lightly at the suddenness. His wings had been out before, of course, but it took time to get them ready. He was pushing himself into full-power, ignoring the time he needed to wait. Nikolai was hurt, that was all he cared about.
Leon's hair darkened to black, scraggly and damp with sweat. His eyes, however, remained violet, albeit rage-filled. Tan skin lightening to pale, he beat his wings twice, then thrust his hands out in front of him, the antique ring on his left hand glittering in the light. "That's it, b-tch. It's just you and me now." He stood still, an orb of light enclosing his hands. When the light faded, he held in his hands the spear from before, just as simple as before, but glittering just like the ring. Leon swung the spear over his head once, then stomped the ground and growled. He wasn't going to wait for her to react. Launching himself into the air, he immediately delved into an attack, striking at her with both sides of the spear at every chance that he got, his wings keeping his speed and yanking out of reach.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:05 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I̹̤͙̹ ͖d͇̯o͚̳͇̺̣ͅṇ̦́'̢̬̫̥͉̰̪t̺͈͕ ͓̜̹͍̗̜͘k̸̗̮͎̱n͓̣̞o͇w͕̼̰͈̰̗̳ ̖͕w̸h̪̹y̼̯ ̬͓̬̹̻͙̝h͍̜͓e̳͍͇̬͍̖ ҉̯͚̬l̙͚̪̠̮͝o̠͟v͓͖̬̲̩e̥̞ş ̛̮͚̥ͅy̷o̜͍͙͓͜u̫̭̯̠͎̘̤͜ ̘̟̱͕̯̜͠ͅs̫̭̹͉o̯̪̮͍͓̻ͅ ̩͇͢ͅm͓̜̜̜̖uch̳̭̬̤.̹̪"

Miranda chimed as Leon clutched to the fallen Sin. Some of her old appearance had returned. Her hair brightened to its original golden, though it swayed like tentacles, and her entire being was still outlined with the liquid ooze. Her smile was thin and papery, she hummed optimistically as she swayed from side to side.

"I̱̫̹̖ ̪͔̮͎̱̲ͯṗ̔o͍̒ͩī̖̭ͭ͑̎͐̽s̖ͣͨ͒̈ͫo̗̲̻̬ͯͯͯͣ̊n̥̘̩͇͇̅e̪̞͖̖ͤͧd̲̰͈̯ͧ͌̇ͮͤ͋̅ ̖̤̺̂̇m̳̤̘̣y̳͙͔̖̟̠̬ͬͦ̓̅̂ ̦͔͓a̎ͭt̩͍͔͍̘̔t̤̹̻͇̻̖̉͋͆̽͊a̱̣͊̔͂c̦̅̚k̼͖͚̔s̑ͮ ̦̺̣̙̘͆a̲͕̻̪͇̖̘n̠̼̯ͅd͎͉̤̺̜̪͛̂̆ͥ̚̚ ̉ͨm͚̰y̜̗̖͎̘̝͇ ̰̤͓ͯ̉p̞̖͖̩̦̪̼ͬͭ̄ọ͚̫ͨ̇̋̂̈ͧō̳̫̉͗͊ͥ̓ͅr͇̟̬̦̽ͣ̂ͨ͑ ͕̳͆N̹̏ͫ͂͐͗i̿k̹̱̮͖̦̓̌͊k̺̝̩̗̤̪͙̇̈́̎ḭ̦̬ͯ͌ͮ͛ ̤̝̈t͎̼͔̪͎̱͛̀͗́o̼̟͌̈ͪ́ͭo̝̪ͮ̓͑̈́́ͫͨk̮̪̆ͮͨ͌̑̈́ ͕̺̖̪̥̟ͅe̜͓̳͔͖ͯ̄v̹̋̒ͩ̋ͧͭe̦͋̄͛͗ͦ̈r̟̻ͦͥ̑ͣ̏y̝͎̜̯ ̱͖͖͖̘̹͛h͙̠̜ͫͪ̒̋ͧ̅̆i̗̘̮̘̗̦̦ͤ́̏t̫̝̮̋̊͐͛͐ͮ͛ ̰̟̻̤̣̗̤̈́ͣ͛ͣtͭ̃ͅo̗̓͐ ̥͔͕̩͉̻̱̅̀̒p̙̣͛̌̐̏̚r͙̩̰̳͈͙͒ò͔̖̮̑͊t͈̗͙̖͚̪͌͑̈̑͆́̎e̪̜ͥ̇c͇̻͓̘̈́ṫ̫͈ͩ̊ ̞̱̜̻ͧ̈́y͉̠͎͈̤͑̌̒̄o̹̖͆ͦ́ŭ͎̲͚͕̹ͨͨͣ̓ř̼ ̘̝̄̅s̼̓ͪ̔̚o͈̙̹̝͈̘̎̑͋̀r̃rͭ̄͊y͔̖̯͉̖̲ ̪̈̀̅̈́š̟͍̟̖̥͈̭̿̒̅ë̜̙́̾̑̽ͩl̪̤ͧf̲̳͎͚͓̈̍̏̃ͦͦ.͇̿ ̥̺͉ͤ͗͊̎̅I̱̯̺̩̩͍͕ͣͯ́́̎̄ ͪ̑ͩ̾̎d̫̝̙̠̙̐̆̑̀ͧ̓ͅo̟̘̓ͮ̒͌̔̃͐ͅn'̬̙̼̗͖̋ͪ̾ͬt͍̙̩̮̫̬̪̋̒ ͖̻̭̪͎ͭ̆̓̏͒̆ͭg̩͓̳̔̓è̱̽͐ͭt̤͍̘̼̯ͪͥ ͔̱̙̼̞̹̊͌̊i̮̬̲̠̞̣̇͛͊́̚t̤͕̥̝̩̯̤̄̋̈͌ͮͯͭ.̰͇̓̈͛ͭ̂"

Her smile brightened with pure happiness.

"Ḇ̠u̙͉̯͇̞͓ț̘͕̖̖̮̀ ̢̝̲̩t̡͚͉͙h҉̹͙̥͕̻a̡ṱ͙'s̳͕̪̺͓̤ͅ ̟̬̩̟̠̥̯o̢̟̖̺k̻̺̜̪̱̤͢ạ͔̜̦͚y͔͢ no̺̝͇̩̠̦w̵̯͍!̡ A̷ͅf̫̫̺t̻̣͚͓̰e̩̞͖͢r̹ ͏͎̤̭ͅI͉̮͙̙̫͖̩ ͓͇̲̣̤̀ͅgẹ̀ț̢̮̙̗ ͏͙̟̗͙r͍̼̤i̛̜̟̭d̕ ͠o̳̟f̳́ ̦͔̤̜ỵ̷̻o̡͖̭̺̟̫u̥͈͖̝̠̩̞͞ ͕͎͇I̺̪ͅ'̵̳̞͙l̼̤͖̺̫̗̲l͙͕̫̠͝ ̦̼͍̲͕͎p̣̜o͝i̛̖̖͔ͅs҉̬̫̜on ̮̮̺̬̜̤͙͟m͓͈̮̪̯̰̱y̺̰̰͎͙ͅs̖e̜̘̦͟l̪͡f͈͕͖̥͜ ̵̱s͕̲͝o̩ ̮̮͎͉̱̹ͅt͏̼̼h̼̱̰͙͢a̦̠̖̭̝̠t̷ h̦̠e̩̣̜͈ ̛a̟͟n̮d̨͓̞̯͈̭͉̩ I̷̙̩̪̙̼͇ ͉͉̝͚̭̬͎c̳̬̻͈̕a͎͎̲n̴͍̟͓̘͓̟ͅ ̢b̥e̫ ̻͞a̩̩͕s̙̖͖͚̬̞̝l̪̟͔͝ee̟̦̭̗̦̻̺p͎̩̣̱̤̯͢ͅ ̩̰̳͈̮͢tog̜͈͍͠ͅe̹̜t̞͘h̺̹̫̩̘̰e͍̬̳͖̙͘r͘ͅ f̝̮̗ơ͚̪̫͖͔̩r̭͠e͉̬͇̲ṿ̞ẹ͔̝̺̠r͔͈̥̩̟ͅ~̷̰̼̜!͕̣"

She looked at the still Russian with a soft and tender gaze until something caught her eye. She glanced up to see the man attempt to actually be strong. His wings stretched wide, she could feel power emanating from him. Useless. If he thought he had any chance of stopping her from spending eternity with Nikolai than he had another thing coming!
The dark oil dripped down and clung to her skin like tar, running over her until she was once again a silhouette of herself. She smiled, bemused, at the spear that appeared. There was something different about it. She returned her attention to Leon when he stomped, but he was already on the move. The sudden attack caught her off guard and put her to a bad start, getting hit by the first three spear attacks. And it burned. It stung far worse than any attacks Grigori's holy light and Nikolai's drowsy poison could inflict. What was this? She had fought her way through countless moves, yet this spear burned worse than any fire! Confusion became desperation, she focused on defensive tactics, doing all she could do to keep up with the ferocious speed.

Nikolai found himself unable to move, unable to do anything. He wanted to move, to fight, but he couldn't. What was it she said? Poison? He thought back to the first blade he grabbed instead of letting it pierce Leon. Of course. He couldn't even laugh. He wanted to sleep, honestly. He was so tired.
What was left of his vision was focused on the blurred fight ways from where he was. Leon...? What was this power coming from him? No mutual strength Neutralisas usually carry. This was... blood lust.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:33 pm
Leon Court

It was as if every strike to her body made the man stronger, his every hit fueled by his rage and desire to protect his lover who lay, probably dying, on the hard ground. No, don't think about Nikolai. Focus on the woman, focus on what was important. He was going to kill her, and nothing in him made him feel remorseful or regretful. No. No he wasn't upset. All he could think about now was the woman in front of him, his eyes flashing red as he hit at her over and over again. No strike was hard enough, no gash was deep enough. He wanted her blood on his hands, to feel the squishy warmth of her innards before ripping them from her body.
His ring glinted harshly in the light, seeming to glow brighter and brighter as he moved fast and swung at her harder. Nikolai's eyes flashed in his mind, and he almost paused. He had to remember why he was doing this. He was protecting his family. Don't let the rage take him over. With a small breath, he smiled to himself before resuming his attack more than ever, remembering now why he loved Nikolai so much.
He kept him human.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:02 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

It was as if Leon got stronger each second. Miranda couldn't keep up. Her defenses broke easily, and now she was barely capable of recovering. All she could do now was take hit after hit. And it didn't stop.
She gagged out blood and gasped feebly for oxygen, her skin was gashed and torn viciously, her bones were breaking too quickly to even consider regeneration, her organs shifted and shut down inside her.
Those would have been bearable if it weren't for the overwhelming burn that attacked her senses. It was like having acid poured all over her and followed with salt. It was too much, tears pricked her one good eye, the other swollen shut and bleeding.
The black ooze dripped off of her and sizzled out of existence. No longer was she a ghoul, but merely the same girl that lusted after Nikolai. No, not even that. She was unrecognizable with her wounds. A viciously beaten sack of flesh was all she was now.
She cried out weakly, an incoherent beg for Leon to stop since she had very few teeth left in her mouth, but the man did not.

His vision was blurring, and though his senses were growing more and more dull with each second, Nikolai couldn't help but feel a shiver run down his spine. He had never seen Leon this enraged. Did the threat held against his daughter hold that much weight? He wanted to smile bitterly. What was this jealousy that clung to him so stubbornly? And for a child? Part of him reasoned that Leon rarely got this passionate if anything had happened to him, that all he was was a block in Leon's path to Miranda. Another part of him assured him that it wasn't the case and that jealousy wasn't something to feel right now. And that side was right. What needed his attention was the destructive beast that was once nothing more than a stuttering, shy mess.
It was scary, to be honest. He could hear Miranda's cries for Leon to stop, could hear the sickening slap of fist to flesh that resulted with what might've been another beg or a gag. The Sin recalled one of the times he was forced to interact with Maggie, remembering her talk about Leon's violent temper in order to scare him. It wasn't true, that's what they learned, but as Nikolai was forced to bear witness to the bloody beating he wondered and doubted.

Miranda collapsed ways from Nikolai. She stared at him with near dead eyes, and even through both of their blurs he could see her pain and overwhelming sadness. He couldn't move, couldn't even react except to stare as she reached a shaky, broken hand towards him.
She pulled her way towards him. It was a pathetic sight. Her arms hurt with each movement, but her legs were beyond helping now. Her hands trembled each time she lifted them.
"I͘-̧I̛ j̢us҉t̵ ̴wànte̴d ̢yo̴ų..."
A bloody tear rolled down her swollen cheek.
"...to love me back."

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:32 am
Leon Court

The spear spun twice in the air before the sharp tip was plunged into the dirt, Leon's great wings fluttering before folding behind him. He leaned on the blunt end of the weapon, looking down at the woman. "You blackmailed the man I love into pretending to be yours by threatening his family, woman. You can't force love." He knelt down, grabbing her by the upper arms and yanking her into a sitting-up position. "But you did force my hand. Part of me even feels bad for you." He was silent for a moment, then threw her back onto the hard ground. "How many lives have you ruined in your attempt to steal him away?" He stared down at her, standing up.
Leon's eyes darted over to Nikolai, softening considerably as he gazed at him. He had never wanted Nikolai to see him like this, to witness such a violent altercation. After all, Leon had worked so hard to prove that he wasn't that kind of man and had spent all of his life controlling his raging temper. But everything piled upon him, causing him to nearly suffocate from his own problems, and Miranda had provided a way to release his pent-up rage. He could only be so peaceful so much of the time.
Violent or not, Leon wasn't cruel enough to continue this on for much longer. Even if it wouldn't kill her, he had to try. As he knelt down, his hand stuck out a bit to the side as a thick, jagged knife appeared in his grip. He raised it with his right hand, then set his left hand on the top and slammed it down into her, his ring shining as bright as the sun.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:49 pm
Mayah Playah

Miranda coughed as she was forced up against her body's will. Just the simple movement alone made her bones creak and crack some more. She offered no words to Leon's harsh statement, gasping when she was thrown back onto the ground. Mortality hung over her, taking the form of an enraged creature that resembled Death itself. She was scared, her whimpers and trembling body expressed that. As her final moment dawned over her she made one last reach for the Sin far from her, feeling the dull hope beneath her fear that he would get up and save her.
The glowing knife dug through Miranda's back, sliding through her ribs and burrowing into her heart. Her back arched downward in reaction, digging her into the ground as her head flew up and threw blood around her. She gagged and coughed, she wheezed for air so that she could scream. Her fingers twitched and clawed at the ground like a desperate animal. Her body lost the will to respond and dropped her on the ground. Dark red, even black, blood pooled around her body, and the glowing light from Leon's knife began to eat away at her and dissolve the mass of flesh she was. The side of her face that wasn't covered by her pooling blood was dull, as if she had already passed.
One last memory shined through her head. The tired man she always saw working, whose smile showed an entirely different side of him. The first time she saw it and felt her heart skip a beat. Before the light fully ate her, a tear rolled down that empty eye.

Nikolai felt his own last moments of consciousness hang over him. What a way to end it, too. He felt like the entire world was turned upside down. That sweet man Leon had become a monster. He viciously and ruthlessly destroyed the beast that had bothered the Sin for countless years.
Just what are you, Leon? Nikolai thought in his mind before the darkness of dreams blinded him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:21 pm
Leon Court

Leon wasn't sure if killing Miranda was a triumph, or just a long-time coming. Honestly, he wasn't even sure how he felt. He was exhausted, he knew that, and close to falling tot eh ground and passing out. However, he tossed away the knife and moved closer to Nikolai. Hopefully, Nikolai hadn't witnessed the end of Miranda's life. There was no way to excuse the monster inside him that was unleashed. Bloodshed was a part of a Neutralisa's life and job, their training efficient enough to earn them a nickname of "Purgatory's Mercenaries". He hadn't wanted Nikolai to ever see how Leon had so quickly risen through the ranks in his short life.
Scooping the slender Russian up, Leon stood and started walking into the woods, trusting the trees to tell him where to go. They wouldn't let him get lost with Nikolai in his arms. "Sh-t," he murmured as he walked, feeling his strength begin to slowly diminish back to normal standards, his hair lightening back to violet and his wings shrinking. He was out of practice. Being with Nikolai had made him soft.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces