Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wanna feel safe? Then come on down! Come on, babe, no one will even know you're here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:48 pm
Ailey groaned as she huddled by the bookshelf. "This is so stupid. I want to fight!"
Adrian beamed into the room, rolling his eyes. "Oh hush Ailey."
"Augustus? You're here!" Ailey flew to him, wrapping her arms around his waist. "Where have you been?"
The Red Rider wrapped his arms reluctantly around the girl, then hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry, kid. I tried to hide the book, but someone must have leaked it's location."
Tears fell from Ailey's eyes. "Oh God, he's going to kill us, Augustus! We're going to die!"
Adrian pulled her back, smiling softly. "No one will ever harm you. I promised you that the first night, and I'll keep it." Turning back to Amy, he grinned. "Ailey, this is Amy. She's my future Companion. Amy, this is Ailey. She my honorary niece, seeing as she's the daughter of a fellow Rider." He pulled away from Ailey, grabbing Amy's hand. "Amy, I'm going to have to leave now. If I don't come back...I want you to...just, find happiness. Don't waste away pining after what could have been." He kissed her once, then disappeared.
Ailey slid an arm around Amy's waist, smiling comfortingly. "Don't worry, he's War. He'll be back."
Dominick burst into the room, a bloody, still slightly worse-for-wear Grigorii in his arms. "I didn't get there in time, James got to him before I could."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:56 pm
Drake gave a small frown as he looked at Grigorii, his face losing the most of its color. "grigorii..." he sighed, waking over and taking him from dominick. "i'll take care of him..." he mumbled quietly before he walked to a room that was a subtle navy color.
"dom.. are you alright?" xaene muttered as he walked over to his fiance, wrapping his arms around the rider's neck.
Knightly stayed silent as he leaned against the wall, playing with one of his necklaces as he watched Ailey.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:04 pm
Stepping away from Amy, Ailey walked over to Knightly, wrapping her arms around his torso and leaning her head on his chest. "I'm so sorry about this...I should have warned you beforehand."
Dominick shrugged. "I've been better. I have to keep going in ant out, bring the wounded and the dead to the safe house. I've lived with these people for a while now...now I have to carry their dead bodies to and from the battlefield, if it can even be called that. What if we can't stop him, Xaene? What if he just never stops?"
Grigorii lay limp in Drake's arms, the only sign of life the small rise and fall of his chest.
Inna poofed into the room, the siblings in tow. "Well, here we are. I cannot stay long, so if you are planning on helping me, then this reunion must be brief."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:15 pm
Knightly let out a soft sigh as he hugged onto Ailey, kissing her softly. "it's alright..."
"i'm sorry. that has to be hard." Xaene sighed and let his arms slide down to Dominick's waist. "besides, even he will have to stop sometime... i just hope its soon..."
Drake lightly layed Grigorii down on the bed, brushing a bit of hair from his face. "it seems that things are reversed this time..." he muttered, recalling that they had held the opposite roles just two days ago. "please... be alright..." he breathed and held the rider's hand tight.
"we'll only be a minute..." iris nodded, letting out a small sigh as she looked at Xaene and dominick. "xaene... we have a problem..."
"iris? what's the matter?"
"Jayne's back... " Nightshade murmured, a small frown on his deathly pale face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:21 pm
Ailey closed her eyes, trembling in his arms. Every part of her body was filled with fear, and she couldn't seem to calm herself down. "No, it's not. You could die, Knightly. Just because you know me, he will destroy you."
Grigorii moaned, his eyes cracking open. "D-drake? W-w-what are you d-d-doing here?"
Dominick paled, his embrace tightening. "But, you said he was dead!"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:43 pm
Knightly gave a sigh. "Ailey... i'll die if he kills you.. i don't care about myself, as long as you're safe..." he murmured, hugging her tight. "but now isn't a time to be blaming yourself."
Drake let out a sigh of relief as he looked at the rider. "dominick brought you to the safe house...." he muttered, giving Grigorii's hand a small squeeze.
"h-he is!" Xaene muttered, his face ghostly. "iris, h-how could he come back after a century of being dead?"
"i'm not sure which way he came back... but... there are only a few..." iris muttered as she looked at the two. "he wasn't reborn... so that's out."
"he could've made a deal with a wraith, or another dark entity of the spirit world."
"or..." snow mumbled, slowly stepping out from behind her sister. "he came back as a ghoul..."
"don't those two typically end with the person killing their lover?" Xaene muttered, holding onto dominick tighter.
"unfortunately, that does seem to be the case...." the succubus mumbled, biting her lip.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:01 pm
"And I'll die if he kills you!" she protested, clutching his shirt in her fists. "It really was my fault, Knightly. I took the book, I want to try it's power, but Leila, she confiscated it. Said I wasn't mature enough to handle it. If I'd just walked away...none of this would be happening." Her tears were flowing like a river, with no sign of them stopping. "I just...I can't lose you."
"The safe house? But James...I have to stop him!" He sat up quickly, then fell back, groaning in pain. "God, I can't move."
The heir sighed impatiently. "Then we have to warn Drake and Grigorii, but later. Right now, they need to figure out what going on."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:19 pm
"i know how you feel... so.. let's... just try and stay together..." Knightly sighed and kissed her softly.
Drake frowned worriedly when he tried to sit up. "you haven't fully healed yet... please... don't rush yourself..."
"we'll tell them when Grigorii is feeling better... alright?" the demon mumbled as he clung to dominick.
"well, if you guys can handle things here... my brother and i will go." iris muttered, smiling at them.
"i'm staying here since i can heal anyone who comes back. heck, i can even bring back the dead if they haven't been dead for more then a day." snow sighed and drifted over to a wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:31 pm
Ailey tugged Knightly into one of the rooms, her eyes trained on his. "Make me forget, Knightly. Make me forget he wants my blood," she whispered. "Make me forget anything or anyone else exists outside of this door."
"Damn it," he muttered, dropping his head to the pillow. "I have to fight him, Drake. I have to kill him, to protect Ailey, to protect Dom...to protect you."
Dominick held Xaene closer, resting his head on top of his lover's. "Thank you," he muttered. "We appreciate everything."
Inna placed his hands on the two siblings' upper arms. "Let's go then. I need help transporting the wounded and dead." With that, he flashed out, returning to the battlefield that was the realm of Famine.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:49 pm
Knightly gave a small sigh as he looked at her, kissing her softly. "gladly." he hummed and kissed her, gently pulling her to the bed.
Drake let out a long sigh and shook his head. "you're not fighting anyone right now. not in your condition." he whispered, leaning slightly over him. "please... you need to heal..." he mumbled, lightly kissing him.
Xaene lightly waved to iris and night, his body shaking as he started to panic about how his brother might react to the news on Jayne.
"let's go." the two nodded, waving back to their friend before they were pulled away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:03 pm
Ailey pulled the strings of her dress, the soft white fabric falling to the floor and leaving her completely exposed. She fell back, letting her body hit the bed. Her black eyes looked up into his, lapsing into a vibrant green.
{{PM or time skip?}}
Grigorii pulled away, shaking his head. "No, he needs to be destroyed. I have to go, I have to protect the ones I love!"
"Huh?" Dominick felt the shaking in his arms, tightening his grip. "Baby, what's wrong?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:17 pm
Knightly smiled softly and kissed Ailey's shoulder blade.
{timeskip?}
Drake gave a small frown and shook his head. "don't... you'll die..." he muttered, giving the rider a sad/pained look. "if you try and fight him now, you'll just end up dying... i-i.... i don't want you to die...." he sniffed, having to hide his face as tears slipped down his cheeks.
Xaene looked up at dominick, a light frown on his face. "i-i'm.. just.. th-thinking about drake... i'm worried that he'll react.... badly..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:29 pm
{{K then. Time skip, baby!}}
Ailey gazed up at Knightly, memorizing his features to the best of her ability. She sighed, her still-green eyes searching his.
"Why?" he asked quietly.
"Everything's going to be alright, Xaene," he assured him.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:38 pm
knightly let out a long sigh and let his hands rest on her back, a smile on his face as he gazed into the green pools that he loved.
"i-i love you..." he mumbled, the words making him blush darkly.
Xaene nodded lightly, hugging his fiance tightly as he continued to shake. "a-alright..." he stuttered, biting his lip.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff