Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:03 pm
Pure T0rture

"Funny. She told me a couple days ago that she can barely sleep without you. Must be exhausted then," he said, releasing Knightly and rotating his neck to crack it. With a relieved sigh, he looked back to Knightly and frowned. "You wouldn't happen to have any cigarettes on you, would you?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:08 pm
Mayah Playah

"ah... no...." knightly sighed, shaking his head. "gave up smoking the moment we found out she was expecting. why? what's up?"

Xaene picked up his phone and called up Myka, listening to the ringing through his sniffles.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:17 pm
Pure T0rture

"It's just been a long day," he answered, turning to the room that was slowly becoming his favorite. "Come on, I'll buy you a drink. You're not still underage, are you?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:31 pm
Mayah Playah

"yeah, i am actually.... " he sighed, shaking his head. "but whatever. i don't really want it. me and booze are not the best mix." he drawled, following his father-in-law. "so, how about you drink i listen?"

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:38 pm
Pure T0rture

Sitting at the bar, Dante signalled for his usual and sighed. "Bah, you don't want to hear an old man's ramblings, do ya? It's really boring, gross stuff that Ailey will be pissed off about if she ever hears it. I feel like she still thinks I should be loyal to her mom, although the damn old broad hates me and her daughter."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:39 pm
Mayah Playah

"yeah sure, go ahead and tell me. i can take it." Knightly smiled, ordering a glass of water for himself.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:45 pm
Pure T0rture

He sighed once more, then took a deep gulp of his whiskey. After setting the glass back down, he stared at the drink. "You know Iris, right?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:50 pm
Mayah Playah

"well, yeah. i mean she's a close friend of my dad's and my uncle's..." Knightly shrugged, sipping his water. "don't you and her have some sort of weird love-hate-relationship going on?"

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:57 pm
Pure T0rture

"I guess. I mean, I love to hate the b_tch," he said, taking another swig. "But she was sick from not having sex, so to get her the hell out of my hair, I slept with her. Now she's all better, but I feel like I betrayed the only woman I've ever loved."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:05 pm
Mayah Playah
knightly's advice = the worst

"yikes... that does sound hard..." Knightly grimaced, tapping his fingers lightly as he thought of some advice. "well, you're required to make sure she dies at a certain time. right? maybe you could think of it as part of that. since succubi can still die from starvation, you were just doing your job."

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:41 pm
Mayah Playah

wheezing as he woke up for the first time in several weeks, Night's eyes cracked open a sliver while he groped around for his boyfriend. "I-I.....inna" he barely managed the name as his shaking hand continued it's agonizingly slow search for his lover.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:48 pm
Pure T0rture

"That doesn't help!" he wailed, swallowing back the rest of his drink. "You're a nice guy, Knightly, but you're not helpful."

Inna looked up from beside the man, having been reading on the chair. Smiling softly, he flew closer to Night, sitting beside him and taking his hand. "You're awake!" he grinned, kissing his hand. "How do you feel?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:33 am
Mayah Playah

"sorry! I'm trying to help, i really am!" knightly sighed, scratching his head.

the elemental let out another groan and opened his eyes more to see his lover. "t-tired..." he replied, giving his boyfriend's hand a tiny squeeze.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:37 pm
Pure T0rture

"You're not very good at it," he sighed, reaching for a shot of tequila. "It's people like you that make me an alcoholic."

"I'll bet," he chuckled softly, kissing the man's forehead. "You frightened me, darling. I thought I'd lost you."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:43 pm
Mayah Playah
poke?

After a few moments of silence, knightly sighed and rested his head in his arms on the counter. "sorry...."

"n-never.... you'll never lose me" night mumbled, groaning as he tried to sit up, only to pause as he noticed the tubes sticking out of his right arm. "th-that bad...?" he mumbled, looking back up at Inna.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff