Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:25 pm
Mayah Playah

"inna's cooking? ... he hasn't left my brother's side since night got sick....." she frowned, glancing to the source of the smell. "c'mon... let's go see what's up..."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:43 pm
Pure T0rture

He sighed, then nodded. "Okay... but you're going to lead me. My head's killing me and I can't really see."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:24 pm
Mayah Playah

"urgh... hang on..." she sighed, spinning on her heel and putting a glowing hand to his forehead. "let me know if this is working..."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:52 pm
Pure T0rture

The Rider grunted, pushing her hand away. "Leave it, it's just a headache. Let's just go." Dante started off, shoving his hand sin his pockets. "You haven't got a cigarette, would you?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:21 pm
Mayah Playah

"like i could get away with smoking! Hattie would have my neck in a heart beat. and not in the good way." she frowned, stepping towards the kitchen.

on the other side of the house, Iris gave a small groan as she finally pulled herself out of bed, blinking at the sight of her cousins slumped together on the floor. "..... s**t... " she grunted, pulling on some clean clothes before she scooped the unconscious toddlers off the ground and rushed out of the house.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:28 pm
Mayah Playah
courtney is supposed to be born on the 16th.... Can we please try and make that actually happen?.

A few more months passed by slowly, Drake slowly getting his brother to eat again and Xaene managing to go out on a few walks with belyi before night had to officially put him on bed-rest.

Giving a tiny whine, Xaene curled up in the bed, hugging Domminick's pillow tightly as he tried to endure the contractions that had been happening more and more frequently.
Pouting at his side sat belyi, who had aged to looke more like that of a five year old rather then an infant. "...momma....? momma, you 'tay?" he asked softly, putting a hand on the dragon's shoulder.
"g-go... go get... get your u-uncle...." Xaene panted, whimpering as the contractions continued. "g-get Drake!" he cried, tears spilling over as he clutched his stomach.
Nodding, the little boy bolted out of the room, rushing to his uncles' bedroom and pounding on the door frantically. When no one came, he gave a small whine and ran into Night's room.

"Hey belyi. What's wrong?" Night sighed, marking his spot in the ... Interesting.... Book inna had bought him.
"M-mommy hurts.... Told me... Told me to get someone. Hurry!!" The child pouted, grabbing his uncle's hand and tugging.
"One minute, sweetie..." Night mumbled, ignoring the fact that he really shouldn't be stressing himself so soon after waking up as he stood and pulled on his pants. "Okay. Let's go." He smiled, taking the albino's hand and allowing himself to be lead to Xaene's room.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:21 pm
Pure T0rture

"Ailey, I don't think you understand anything that I'm trying to tell you," said a tall man with white hair and a book in his hands. "I mean, I'm a scientist, not a babysitter."
"But wouldn't take long, Grigorii, I promise!" tried to persuade the young girl beside him, her own white hair swinging from it's high ponytail. "Just trust me, they'll be quiet all night, they don't even need to be tucked in! Please, just watch them tonight."
"Why can't Knightly?" he whined.
"Because it's our anniversary and you owe me. Now you're going to do it, or I swear to God, I'll cut off everything you need to continue being a BOY!" she screamed, growing with each word.
Grigorii, however, shrank. "Holy sh-t, okay, I'll do it!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:59 pm
Mayah Playah
bump?

leaning on the doorframe, knightly couldn't hide the grin on his face as he watched his wife persuade Grigori to watch the kids for them while they were gone. He had to admit, she was damned sexy when she took charge like that.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:49 pm
User Image
Iris
Sitting at her desk, Iris slowly tapped her newly painted nails against the maple wood of her work table as she read through a new report sent in by one of her helpers. flipping to the next page and brushing some of her loose ringlets behind her ear when they fell from the bun she had them in, she gave a small frown.
"great.... guess this means another three weeks in the past for me...." she sighed, pulling a cigarette from the box near her free hand and lighting it before she continued to read. more people falling through rifts and finding themselves in a time not their own. who was causing her so much work? it made little to no time for feeding!

Mayah Playah
boo?

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas