• Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:12 pm
your_lovable_black_bunny
I'll play hikaru if you like. I'm also an active rper

OK!!!!!!! i'll let u post 1st  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:28 pm
Hikaru sat up in his bed, their bed, he bed he shared with his brothe Kaoru. Hikaru leaned back on his hands and looked down at his still sleeping brother, he yawned softly and scratched his head, ruffling his already messed up orange hair. Hikaru looked out the window that let light of the day time flood into the room. Hikaru yawned again and then looked down at his brother, wondering how long he'd be asleep.  

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:33 pm
Kaoru was still half asleep when he moved his hand around on the bed, feeling for his twin. He softly sat up and leaned against Hikaru, saying "Oi, what time is it?" He glanced at his brother, before he closed his eyes again; taking in the older twins smell. Then though they looked alike, Kaoru always thought that Hikaru was the more handsome of the two.
your_lovable_black_bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:47 pm
Hikaru layed his head against Kaoru's and said "How am I supposed to know, I haven't looked at the damn clock." Hikaru glanced down at Kaoru before sighing after a bit and reaching behind Kaoru he grabbed his cell phone from the night stand and looked at the clock on it, sighing again he said "It's 8:24." Hikaru put the phone down in his lap and wondered what time Tamaki might call this time, wondering about Haruhi. Hikaru had always found that quite annoying so before he could get any calls he picked up his phone and turned it off.
(could you qoute me when you post i do a lot of rps, so i don't want to forgot any of them.)  

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:58 pm
your_lovable_black_bunny

"Good idea," Kaoru said seeing his twin turn off his cell. He leaned back into the bed stretching his still sleepy body. When he stretched, his shirt moved up slightly, showing off his thin belly. "Do we have anything planned for today?" He asked, he couldn't remember if they did or didn't.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:11 pm
Hani Yuuki

Hikaru smiled slightly as he saw a glimpse of Kaoru's stomache, Hikaru never wore a shirt to bed so he wondered why Kaoru did. They were twins so they shouldn't be ashamed to show each other their bodies since they usually did everything together. Hikaru turned side ways to face Kaoru as he leaned on his elbow and looked down at Kaoru. Hikaru shrugged and said "No, I don't think so. Usually Tamaki pesters us and so we don't have time to plan anything so today we can relax. Hopefully."  

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:43 pm
Kaoru sat up suddenly, smiling at his twin. "Can we go to the mall? Oh, or get ice cream, or see a movie if Tamaki doesnt pester us?" he asked in a sweet voice. looking at Hikaru with his big uke eyes.
your_lovable_black_bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:50 pm
Hikaru was a bit shocked but he regained his senses and smiled as he rolled his eyes slightly saying "Yeah we can go do all of that." Hikaru sat up slowly and ruffled up Kaoru's hair saying "Some times I think you act more like a little kid than a high schooler." Hikaru rested his head against Kaoru's shoulder, he closed his eyes and sighed a bit as he took in Kaoru's scent.  

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:54 pm
"But I am a kid," Kaoru said leaning against Hikaru, "at heart." He was so exicted, he felt like it had been forever sense it was just the two of them hanging out. They were always doing something with the host club, never alone time for just the two of them.
your_lovable_black_bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:03 pm
Hikaru chuckled and looked at Kaoru as he asked "So what do you want to do first?" Hikaru missed the times he and Kaoru spent together as little kids and in middle school, he missed the times were it was just the two of them in their own world, with no one else to worry about but each other.  

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:08 pm
your_lovable_black_bunny

"The mall~" Kaoru said jumping up and down on their bed, "They have a new cosplay store I want to check out." Kaoru's favorite part of being in the host club was dressing up and being able to openning flirt with Hikaru.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:36 pm
Hikaru smiled and slide out of bed, he stretched and said "Well lets go then." Hikaru walked over to the closest and looked for dome clothes to wear today. He sighed, irratatedly as he looked from one shirt to the other, trying to decide between his two favorite shirts. He had no problem finding the shoes and pants he wanted to wear but deciding on the shirt was a bit hard.  

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers