Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Dinner is served......and it's you(needing partner seme) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:01 pm
This is a cook and butler rp.
Akemi Ishikawa is the butler of the Shimizu family. Akemi has always adored the cook of the family, you could find Akemi eating ______'s food, especially his sweets. Akemi may have had a liitle one sided love but what he didn't expect was that he'd be found out by ______. ______ happens to be one of the ten top world renowned cook, that fact alone had made Akemi shy about telling ____ how he felt about him.

Name:Akemi Ishikawa
Position:Butler(uke)
Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:16 pm
bump.  

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:54 pm
User Image
Name: Rai Ishida
Position: Cook
A little info: Rai started cooking when he was four. His father, who previously passed away, was one of the top chefs in the world and also worked for this family that Rai is working for now, though it wasn't because he needed the job, but because he and the head of the family were really close friends.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:00 pm
Kitty 5462

accepted 3nodding you may start if you want to.  

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image

Rai sighed as he read through the recipe for a strawberry cake. Even though he knew exactly how the recipe went, he'd always read it over, just to be sure. "Alright, I have everything I need for the cake," he murmured to himself after checking everything off. Rai smiled a little and started making the cake. This was something he'd normally do when he got bored, felt like cooking, or needed to get his mind off of something. Plus, if he didn't end up wanting it, he could always pawn it off on someone else, especially that butler that seemed quite fond of his food, mainly the sweets. What was his name again? Rai thought as he prepared the cake. Akemi, or something like that...

Mkay

Night Oasis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:02 am
User Image

Akemi sat up in bed, the morning alarm had gone off and which it had meant that the master was about to get up. He scrambled out of bed and got dressed, putting his glasses on he walked to the kitchen and said as uxual, in his uptight voice "Brew some early grey and I'll need the scones ready for when the master wakes up........"
His voice trailed off as he saw the cook, Rai, making a cake. Interested he asked "What new cake are you making?"
He had always been fond of Rai's deserts, but besides that he was almost, just interested in how they were made since everytime he tried to cook......take an egg for example, lest time he tried making an egg, he burnt a hole in the ceiling and made the egg explode too. You could say cooking wasn't his area of expertise.

Quote:

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:52 am
User Image

Rai had just started to put the cake into the oven when Akemi came in the kitchen. He glanced over at the butler and stated simply, "A strawberry cake. I'll get the master's scones after I finish putting this in the oven." Rai's attention went back to the cake as he put it on the oven racks, closed the oven, then set the timer. When he finished, he looked back at Akemi. "So, scones and early grey?" Rai asked, then went about getting everything he needed to make the order.

Night Oasis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:36 pm
User Image

Akemi nodded and pulled up a chair from the table so that it was next to the counter, sitting down he waited a bit before gettin up again and leaving the kitchen, going into his little cupboard he grabbed his silver tray and went back to the kitchen, placing the tray on the counter he waited for the food to be ready before putting the food nicely on the tray.

Kitty 5462

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image

Rai started the scones, then made the drink. He set the cup on the counter near Akemi, then went back to finishing the scones. Once he'd finished with them, Rai arranged them neatly on a small white and blue plate, then set it next to the cup containing the early grey. "Here you go..." he murmured, then turned his attention to the cake. Almost done! he thought, smiling a little. "Oh, Akemi, do you wanna try some of this when it's finished?" Rai asked, almost as an afterthought.

Night Oasis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image

Akemi got up and put a small bowl with sugar cubes on the tray, a small bowl of jam on the tray also with the sugar, and then ginally the cup of tea and scones. He picked the tray up and as he left the kitchen he said "Yes. Leave a paice out for me on the counter, I'll come get it when I have time."
He went to the masters room and woke him up, doing the usual services he did every morning. When he had finally finished his duties which took about an hour or so at the beginning of the day, and then a couple more hours, which were mostly helping and serving the master while cleaning up here and there before the master saw things, he went to kitchen, tired and with a headache holding a pill bottle to get water along with his long a waited slice of cake.

Kitty 5462

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:42 pm
User Image

Rai nodded and smiled at Akemi as he left. "Alright, it'll be over here on the counter," he called to the butler, then went back to watching the cake. When the cake was done, Rai took it out of the oven and put it on the cooling racks until it cooled enough to put the frosting and strawberries on it.

After finishing the cake, Rai took a piece for himself and ate it, then took a piece out for Akemi, covered it with plastic, and put it on the counter where Akemi had been sitting. "Okay, so I'll put it away for now, then let everyone else have some later," Rai told himself, then started to clean up the kitchen a little, putting the cake away as he did so.

Night Oasis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:55 pm
User Image

Akemi got a fork and a glass of milk sitting down at his seat he unwrapped the cake from it's plastic wrapping and ate it slowly, savouring the sweet taste of the cake. Taking a spit of his milk he took a pill too, with a heavy sigh he went back to eating his cake, but half way, he stopped and rested his head against his hand that held his fork muttering "......So tired......" He yawned loudly and for a long while, long enough to bring little tears to his eyes as he yawned again, once more did it last a while.

Kitty 5462

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image

Rai glanced up at Akemi when he came into the kitchen, then went back to cleaning. Oh yeah, he's just eating his piece of cake," he reminded himself as he wiped down the counter. For a quick second, Rai stopped to watch the butler's reaction when he took a bite. It always brought him satisfaction when someone liked the food he made. The happiness and satisfaction left as Rai frowned, noticing Akemi yawn. "Are you getting enough sleep at night?" he asked as he put the wash rag in the laundry bin by the door.

Night Oasis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:48 am
User Image

Akemi felt his heart take off and so he shook his head saying "No, the master has been refusing to go to sleep on time.......but I guess it's my fault too because I haven't been forcing him to go to sleep."
Akemi yawned again and finished off the cake, standing up he put the plate and the fork in the sink and guzzled the milk down also putting the cup in the sink. He walked out of the kitchen and into his room, closing the door he smiled and jumped onto the bed. His heart had been racing, he knew Rai was just concerned and didn't like him the way he did him, but just to have Rai's concern made him happy. Laying on the bed Akemi smiled to himself muttering "I'm so lucky."

Kitty 5462

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:31 pm
User Image

Rai raised a brow at Akemi's answer. He simply shook his head a little and went back to cleaning the kitchen. Just as he finished wiping the oven out, Rai noticed that Akemi was walking out of the kitchen. "Feel better soon," he said, though his voice wasn't loud enough to reach down the hall where he was sure the older male was heading.

"Damn spoiled brat... Why'd his father have to leave like that?" Rai muttered to himself as he started to wash the few dishes in the sink. For some reason, one the he himself wasn't quite sure of, Rai always did the cleaning in the kitchen. No matter how much the maids insisted that he let them do it, Rai would always refuse. Maybe it was because the kitchen was where he felt closest to his father. Or because it felt like his own little safe haven. Either way, Rai always managed to keep the counters and cupboards wiped down, the floor swept and mopped, and the dishes done.

Night Oasis

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces