Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The melody of a tribe (enzer and Guardian Wolf 117) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:27 pm
The next morning she awoke in a den of sorts. Snow was still dizzy from the howl and yawned. "man what a night! i wonder where my kind wolf is?" she decided to poke about for him after she got stable to move.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:38 pm
Kind Wolf was sleeping soundly against the wall of the den, he had a smile as he slept, and his toned chest rose and fell with each breath.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:43 pm
Guardian Wolf 117
Kind Wolf was sleeping soundly against the wall of the den, he had a smile as he slept, and his toned chest rose and fell with each breath.
she smiled and licked his face,"Wake up loverboy your not dreaming." She smiled and kept licking his face till he woke up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:46 pm
enzerubebii98255
Guardian Wolf 117
she smiled and licked his face,"Wake up loverboy your not dreaming." She smiled and kept licking his face till he woke up.
He opened his eyes and smiled, "I was wondering why it seemed so real." he said, sitting up, "Do you need to do anything before we go to my little cabin?" he asked.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:50 pm
Guardian Wolf 117
enzerubebii98255
Guardian Wolf 117
He opened his eyes and smiled, "I was wondering why it seemed so real." he said, sitting up, "Do you need to do anything before we go to my little cabin?" he asked.
"well we can get somthing to eat on the way. that howling made me a bit hungry." she smiled she knew their tastes in food were different. and she playfully smacked his tail with hers. "And thats to prove your not dreaming love. Now..wheres a tasty caribou when your hungry for one?" she poked out and looked around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:55 pm
"They usually graze to the north... to stay away from the hunters" he said, then he stood up with her, "Are you up for a hunt?" he asked, smiling."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:13 pm
Guardian Wolf 117
"They usually graze to the north... to stay away from the hunters" he said, then he stood up with her, "Are you up for a hunt?" he asked, smiling."
Smirked. "I may look like a lady but i am stronger then you think." And with that she bolted into the trees and found a caribou herd up north. she waited fr him and hoped he 'enjoys the view' from below.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:15 pm
enzerubebii98255
Guardian Wolf 117
Smirked. "I may look like a lady but i am stronger then you think." And with that she bolted into the trees and found a caribou herd up north. she waited fr him and hoped he 'enjoys the view' from below.

He grinned, and followed her, when he spotted the herd, he looked at her, then to a rather large caribou that was away from the rest, then back at her, he gave a signal: Ready when you are...  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:22 pm
Guardian Wolf 117
enzerubebii98255
Guardian Wolf 117

He grinned, and followed her, when he spotted the herd, he looked at her, then to a rather large caribou that was away from the rest, then back at her, he gave a signal: Ready when you are...
Nods and when she was in position she went for the psychical approach before she let him do any final blows. she jumped on the stray one and started draining its soul making it tired and weak from running. she held on just enough for it to slow down and try to recover. then she got out of the way for him to make the killing blow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:25 pm
Kind Wolf sprinted out from his hiding spot, and he jumped on the creatures neck, placing one paw on it's jaw, and the other on the back of it's head, and jerked, snapping it's neck and sending it to the ground.

He looked at her, "That was pretty good." he complimented.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:17 pm
Snow smiled and waled over. "Sorry if i scared ya about that technique. its one of my special moves. ya sure you can carry that big lug?" she tries to help him ift the caribou by picking up the head. she slightly freaked when his tounge came out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:52 am
enzerubebii98255
Snow smiled and waled over. "Sorry if i scared ya about that technique. its one of my special moves. ya sure you can carry that big lug?" she tries to help him ift the caribou by picking up the head. she slightly freaked when his tounge came out.

He nodded, "No problem." he grabbed the neck, and heaved the carcass onto his shoulder, "You ready?" he asked, smiling a bit.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:14 am
Nods happily and followed him to his cabin. wondering what it was like and how he lived. Lake and snow lived in tents for some time so this would be an improvement for snow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:23 pm
enzerubebii98255
Nods happily and followed him to his cabin. wondering what it was like and how he lived. Lake and snow lived in tents for some time so this would be an improvement for snow.
As they entered the clearing, they had sight of the cabin.

It wasn't a huge cabin, but was clearly built for a family, it was clean kept and in great condition, "Feel free to go in if you like." Kind Wolf offered.

The inside matched the outside, well kept and most of the furniture was hand crafted beautifully. The windows had tribal designs and and intricate rug was spread on the floor, there was a kitchen area, and a bedroom with a hammock. There was also a bathroom and some closet space.

Kind Wolf sat next to the caribou, thinking of the best way to prepare it.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:33 pm
Guardian Wolf 117
enzerubebii98255
As they entered the clearing, they had sight of the cabin.

It wasn't a huge cabin, but was clearly built for a family, it was clean kept and in great condition, "Feel free to go in if you like." Kind Wolf offered.

The inside matched the outside, well kept and most of the furniture was hand crafted beautifully. The windows had tribal designs and and intricate rug was spread on the floor, there was a kitchen area, and a bedroom with a hammock. There was also a bathroom and some closet space.

Kind Wolf sat next to the caribou, thinking of the best way to prepare it.
Snow looked around in some joy and noticed some totems the greeted them quietly. she noticed the hammock and wondered if it was comfty. she tried to sit on it and it flipped her. she growled at it and looked for a proper place to sit. "I hope my father didnt hear that howl we did. He wont approve off the bat. he almost killed lakes mate a few months ago."  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff