Can this work?~ One on One!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Luves You x3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:56 pm
        This is a one on one between Hani Yuuki and I Luves You x3
        If you're neither, which youare, do not post!
        You can stalk our posts, though :3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image

Just Call Me ::
Shadow

Shadow took a deep breathe, she just killed about twenty guys, maybe a bit more, in less than five minutes, not that it was a record, but she should be prous of herself, not like her father would be, sighing a bit, she looked around the place, her team were all dead, but two were missing, they ran away, the coward bastards, Shadow started laughing, seeing the cops all lying on the ground, helpless, apperantley dead, except for this one girl, looks around 18 or 19, she's quite young to be a cop, but then again, Shadow was also quite young to be in the mafia buisness..
            Shadow had both her guns raised, pointed right at the blondie, she gave her a nod Why are you here? She asked in a rather harsh and manly voice, her father had told her that when she was doing buisness for him, she must be a man, and since she is always on work, she got kind of used to it, even the gang doesn't know that they have a female around them, it qould be a bit awkward for them, and for her, not mention her father as well..
            For some reason she was tired today, she took a private jet, and went with her father to another country to drop him off, then she came back here, and started to clean the house to sell it, some of the people that work for her told her that there were two guys missing, probably ran away, and there was a doze of drugs missing, when she went looking for them, she noticed the cops following her, so she led them straight to her house, when she walked in her team were already ready, because she has sent them the red alarm from her phone, and there she is now, waiting for an answer, though she knows that they came for her father..

[[ ooc - I hope this is ok c: ]]

I Luves You x3

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:57 pm
I Luves You x3

User Image
𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢 𝕮𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝕶𝔞𝔬𝔯𝔳 𝕱𝔲𝔧𝔦𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦

⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩

Kao and her team saw their primary suspects coming out of a hideout, their mission was to bring them in. But Kao heard a call come in over the radio, telling the team to bring in anyone they could, for information. She spotted Shadow and spilt the team up, most following their two suspects and her most trusted few, around twenty to join her in following Shadow.
Kao and her small team followed the guy to a house, where they got attacked. She took down most of the attackers, leaving a few for her fellow officers. When the gun fire stopped, only Kao and the guy they followed were left standing. She held her .9mm glock aimed at the boy, eyes on her target. She heard her partner say something about helpping her; so without turning to her wounded partner she said, "Get out of here Lieutenant!" She stepped in front of him, giving him cover so he could crawl away. She heard the guys question and relpied, "I'm here for the arrest of Naru Ito and Fuji Okura (the two missing guys). But I know your connected to the Mafia, so I'm here to take you in too." Out of the corner of her eye, Kao noticed a wounded mafia member lifting a gun towards her. She quickly took the shot, hitting him right between the eyes, before she reaimed her gun at Shandow.
"Are we doing this the hard way or the easy way?"

⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩

𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔞𝔴 𝔬𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔢
𝕵𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔞𝔦𝔩❞

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:22 am
Hani Yuuki

User Image

Shadow

Shadow shook her head a bit, when she saw a guy crawling trying to get to the door, she moved the gun that was in her right hand towards the guy, and shot his leg, not wanting to kill him, she would enjoy torturing him for some answers later, pointing one gun at the female infront of her and the other was placed behind her, between her skin and the jeans, she let her shirt come on top of the gun, so it wouldn't be noticed when she walks between the people, after she gets out of here..
            She then gave all her attention to the female, as she heard her talk she laughed a bit, when the cop said that where here to arrest Naru and Fuji Those bastards, Shadow mumbled under her breathe, then she heard the other say that she was going to arrest Shadow as well, saying that she was involved with the mafia I'm not connected to the mafia.. Shadow said, then moved away a bit from her team member, knowing that the girl would shoot him, she didn't want blood strains on her clothes, though it didn't work, couple of spots get on Shadow's jeans..
            Sighing she tried to remember where she stopped, she then looked at the cop and gave hera little smirk I am the mafia! Shadow said before pointing her gun towards the light switches, there one switch that she ordered someone to do, if it breaks the whole room would be filled with smoke, just harmless smoke, so she could run away, she wouldn't want to kill the cop, it would be fun seeing if she could actually get Shadow, which till now no one could for the past seven years..
            She shot towards the switch and immediately crouched and took the car keys from one of her members, then quickly got out of the back door, Shadow wasn't running away from the cop or anything, she wasn't frightend by them, but if she was late in doing her father's order, which is kill the two bastards who betrayed them, she would be dead soon, getting in the car she looked at her watch, she had just half an hour, sighing she took a device which had two red spots moving, yes they were following the two guys, Shadow actually plants the small device in every member, so that they can keep track of them..
            Seeing that maybe those two forgot about it, or maybe they couldn't take it out because it was planted in their necks, she smiled a bit, then turned on the car, and back away from the parking lot, getting on the main street, she looked at the device, they were at a bar, that was just terrific, meaning that they would spent more time there, so she had the time to kill them, she had been following them for the past two days, but everytime she gets close to them, either the cops get in, or her father gives her another orde, so it was good to finally get rid of those two, with the cops dead, and her father busy finding new gang members who are actually trustworthy..

[[ ooc - xxx ]]

I Luves You x3

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:35 am
I Luves You x3

User Image

⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩

Kao didn't blink when Shadow shot the switch, she had been trained to see in a smokey room.
She started her police training when she was 5.; because she shot a murderer right between the eyes when he came after her family. The police cheif wanter her to be best cop ever 'made.' So she sent years training with them and the FBI.
Kao knew who that guy was going after so she ran to her partner and grabbed his radio before she pulled him from the house. "Officer's down," she called through the radio, before her partner told her to leave. She nodded and he told them where he was. She jumped into her car and speed to where the other cops where.
Her other team had Ito and Okura in handcuffs, and she knew thats where shadow was head. She picked up her radio and said, "All officer, watch out for a white male, gray eye's blonde hair. Suspect is armed and dangerous." "Copy that," a vocie said through the radio. When she got there, so told them to take Ito and Okura to the car. She stood leaning up against the car, waiting for Shadow.

⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩

𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔞𝔴 𝔬𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔢
𝕵𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔞𝔦𝔩❞

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:58 pm
Hani Yuuki

User Image

Shadow

Shadow sighed, she knew that the smoke wasn't going to do much good, she would have to kill Sago afterwards, not actually kill him, but maybe beat him up a bit, since he said that the smokes would make anyone unconscious, but the smoke was barely there, sighing once more she looked at the mirror above, to see if anyone was following her, and she felt weird when no one was, maybe they were too weak, but then again, maybe they already got the two guys, thinking about that made Shadow shrug a bit..
            If they did get there before her, that means they would've caught them by now, she just hoped the two bastards wouldn't tell them anything, they were too weak from the beginning, but her father wouldn't listen to her, after all he did need more members, Shadow got her hand to the backseat, and dragged a wig with her, she drove with one hand, and started to put on the wig with another, a red wig that got a bit under her shoulders, she then got her makeup products from her hand bag and started to put them on, she didn't need a mirror, she's been doing this perfectly for the past seven or more years..
            Finally done, she took off the sweater she was wearing, and put on a grey t-shirt with some white writings on it, she parked in front of the bar, where was located that the two, she took her hand bag and got out of the car, she held the device in her hand, before fixing the wig a bit, she looked like a cute, innocent girl, if her father saw her like this she would be dead, she moved the wig a bit, so her eyes weren't showing much, she looked at the device, it seemed they were at the back of the bar, either they were making out with someone, or the cops got them..
            She put the device in the hand bag then closed the car, she noticed two guys, walking towards the bar, no girls, so that gave her an idea, she walked quickly towards them, she stayed on the side of the cutest, she got hold of his arm and looked up at him Hi there, She said with a shy and feminine sound, she hated acting like this, but she was supposed to play the role, they just gave out a smirk as he kissed Shadow's cheeck and walked inside with her..
            Shadow walked with the guy and his friend to the dance floor, he wanted to dance, but she didn't know how, and didn't want to embarrass herself, so she just took hold of his hand and pulled him to the back door, the guy thought that she wanted to be f*cked, so he left his friend with another chick, when they got to the back of the bar, she saw the same cop leaning on a car, she wanted to go to her but the guy started kissing her, and making out with her Get off me! Shadow screamed, though in somewhat her real feminine voice, she pushed him away, causing him to fall down..
            She didn't want to make a scene, though that didn't work, she wiped off her mouth with her t-shirt, before walking away a bit, she had located them, so she would come back in a few, if the female was a real cop, she would come to help Shadow since she was about to get raped, well she wasn't but it seemed like that, she looked at her watch, and just wanted to take out her gun and shoot them all, she hated being a female, and know she was kissed by a guy, it was the worst night ever, plus she had about sixteen minutes to kill the two guys..

[[ ooc - This is her "more" feminine view.. In this form, she pretends to be Shadow's girlfriend or friend, though not many have actually met her ^^ ]]

I Luves You x3

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:31 pm
I Luves You x3

User Image

⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩

Kao was leaning against her car, waiting for Shadow to show up. 'Damn it, I thought he'd be here...' She was about to leave when she heard the other girl cry out; she sighed before she walked towards the girl and placed her hand on her gun. "Is there a problem here?" Kao asked as the guy stepped closer to her. He threw his arm around the office, pulling her close to him. Kao quickly threw her elbow into the suspect's chest, drawing her gun. She placed it at the man temple, she wasn't afraid to kill this man.
This wouldn't be the frist man she killed but she didn't want to do it in front of this girl. "Get the hell out of here. And if I see you're ugly a** face here again. I WILL blow it off! Do you understand me?" He just nodded and ran, which made Kao laugh slightly. "I'm sorry if I've scared you," she said to the other girl, smiling slightly. This girl in front of her was very good looking, which was Kao's only weakness. She pulled out her badge, showing it to the other. "But I'm Captain Kaoru Fujimori. Are you alright, miss?"

⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩

𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔞𝔴 𝔬𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔢
𝕵𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔞𝔦𝔩❞

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:48 am
Hani Yuuki

User Image

Shadow

Shadow looked back when she heard the cop's voice, she wanted so badly to smile because her plan actually worked, but in her position she was supposed to act scared, when the cop asked if there was a problem, Shadow was about to answer but noticed the guy standing up, she took a step back as if she was afraid of him, but instead of coming after Shadow he put his arm around the cop, Shadow wanted to laugh but kept it to herself, knowing that the cop would react to that, she thought she would let the cop punish the guy for kissing Shadow, it was probably the first time that she didn't beat up someone who did that to her..
            Seeing the guy run away, Shadow owered her a bit and smiled, now it was just her and the female, unless there were other cops waiting for Shadow, the red headed female got closer to the cop, and gave her a hug, this wasn't fun for Shadow, but she wanted to check if the cop had any other guns Thank you, Shadow whispered in the cop's ear, before pulling away from her, she wiped her eyes a bit as if she was crying, she actually seemed to be crying, her act was getting better everyday..
            When Kaoru told her she was a cop, Shadow smiled a bit, as if she didn't know that already, looking at the badge, she took it from the cop's hand, she wasn't going to steal it or anything, but she just stared at it, making sure it was real Sorry, bad habbits! Shadow said with a little smile on her face as she gave the badge back to the cop, she looked at her watch and sighed a bit, time was running, and only twelve minutes were left..
            Shadow looked back at the cop Can you give me a ride home? She asked with a slight of hesitation, she really hoped the cop would agree, so she would have time to kill those two, and maybe even kill the cop and get everything done, for now..

[[ ooc - This is her "more" feminine view c: ]]

I Luves You x3

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:50 am
I Luves You x3

User Image
⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩

Kao always carried three guns and two knives on her person. She knew that if she was ever kidnapped that she had her woupons. She had her visiable gun on her hip, like all other cops, but her hidden ones where a different story. She had a small pistol strapped to the small of her back, and her desert eagle was strapped to her inner tigh. Her double bladed knife was hooked onto her dog-tags and her hunting knife was strapped to her other tigh. She also mastered the art of fist fighting, so if her woupons were taken, she was still deadly.
Kao was surpraised by the hug but smiled at the other. She placed her badge back on her belt. She heard the question, and thought for a minute. She heard a voice from the radio on her belt. "Captain, what's your 3-14?" Kao sighed and picked up the radio, "I'm 12-93 at a bar, Hika called and needs a ride home," she lied, but knew that the dispatch ladies loved her brother Hika and wouldn't get her any calls while she took "him" home. "Ranger that Captain, I'll put you on a hour 5-89. Tell Hika we all said hey."
Kao put her radio back down and turned to the girl. "Ok, I'll give you a ride," She said before they walked to her car. She openned the door for the other girl; then got in on the drivers side. She had her laptop hooked up to where her radio should be; she quickly checked her email and laughed. The email said that Ito and Okura ran from the arresting officers and were shot and kill. Kao left the email open, she'd relpy later.

⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩ ⋨⋩

𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔞𝔴 𝔬𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔢
𝕵𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔞𝔦𝔩❞

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:58 pm
Hani Yuuki

User Image

Shadow

Shadow knew that cops probably had more than one gun, but all Shadow saw from that quick hug was a sharp knife, so it meant she had more weapons, but it wasn't a problem for Shadow she could take her down now, but she needs to kill the two who ran away, and until she gets to her car and drive to where the cops are, it will take quite sometime, and her father would probably be sending men to kill her, so this way was much better, though she had this small part of her which said that the cop had figured her out, but it didn't scare Shadow, the only one who can actually kill Shadow is her father, who is too lazy to get up from his desk, so she was going to stay alive, now..
            She heard the voice on the radio, and just raised a brow, they were having a 'cop talk' which Shadow understood nothing about, the coding, the signals, the way they talk, no one knew these things other than trained FBI's or proffesional cops, so it seems that Shadow was dealing with a very good shooter here, but not better than Shadow ofcourse, she heard Kaoru's reply and now was quite confused, so why wasn't she telling the others that she was giving a poor girl a ride home? Sighing a bit, it didn't really concern Shadow, she looked up at the other female when she talked, and just grinned childishly when she said she was giving her a ride home..
            Who is Hika? Shadow asked as they walked to the car, though she has just said to herself she wouldn't ask, she just had to, maybe he's the girl's boyfriend, or better, her husband, it would be fun killing him, to get back to her, though she didn't do anything to Shadow, she nodded as thank you when the door was opened for her, she got in and waited for the cop, seeing her laugh when reading her mail, Shadow concentrated from the tip of her eyes at the mail, it was mostly their dumb cop talk, but there was the two guys' names, and the word 'run away' it made Shadow a bit pissed..
            Since they are cops, they would be able to get them, but then they train the mafia better than that, but those two were always behind in the schedule and workouts, and since the cop was laughing so they probably got them, or even killed them, which was pleasent for Shadow, she looked at her watch, she had two minutes left, but she had already done it, well she didn't do it herself, but she wasn't going to tell her dad that the cops killed them, she was supposed to call them now, but since the cop knows Shadow's voice, and she couldn't talk to her father in a feminine voice, it was quite a bad position to be in..
            She sighed and called her father, she would tell him that she was messing with him, though he won't believe and will let her do some push-ups and train more everyday, and probably will order her to kill several of her team, just to make sure she is trustworthy, waiting for him to pick up she sighed Hey dad! She said with a soft voice, her father's voice was clear and loud asking 'him' what the hell was he doing talking like girls Don't worry, I'm coming home! She said quickly then hung up, she sighed and looked out the window, completly forgetting that she wasn't alone in the car..

[[ ooc - This is her "more" feminine view c: ]]

I Luves You x3

I Luves You x3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:08 am
Hani Yuuki

You forgot about me?! o:  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:10 pm
I Luves You x3
Hani Yuuki

You forgot about me?! o:

Well life slows down a little ill reply. i dont have time for any long rps right now, sry  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

I Luves You x3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:23 am
Hani Yuuki
I Luves You x3
Hani Yuuki

You forgot about me?! o:

Well life slows down a little ill reply. i dont have time for any long rps right now, sry

Sure, no problem (:  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:24 am
Hani Yuuki
I Luves You x3
Hani Yuuki

You forgot about me?! o:

Sure, no problem (:  

I Luves You x3

Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces