Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Borderlands Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:55 am
Welcome to Pandora. Home to the Vault, a vast treasure that no man has ever succeeded in finding.

Or so they say.

Some believe the Vault is a myth, others search relentlessly. Anyone else is a Skag.

There are thousands of Bandits, Skags, Rakk, Mercenaries, and other hazards in Pandora, but thankfully, there are BILLIONS of guns to fight them off.

So, join the search, bring your friends, bring an extra loot bag, but above all else...

You better bring some ammo, it's nasty out there.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Profiles

The rules are simple, you pick from four classes, add a bio, and then you're out killing anything that comes down your path.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the classes you are to choose from.

Soldier--

Special Ability: Deploys a small sentry gun that provides a wall of energy to hide behind. Also has a field that regenerates health and shields.

Main types of weapons: Assault Rifles and Shotguns.

Main role in team: He/she can shoot teammates to heal them, and is usually supporting by providing a steady stream of ammo and health.

Hunter--

Special Ability: Sends a bird of prey after his/her victims, the bird can swipe extra items and ammo from the target.

Main weapons: Sniper Rifles and Revolvers

Main Role in team: He/she is a very accurate shooter, his/her main role is to provide sniper fire, although he/she can get up close with the powerful revolver if needed. He/she also helps the team maintain accuracy.

Siren--

Special Ability: A Phasewalk that renders her invisible and whenever she enters or exits the walk, a small blast occurs.

Main Weapons: SMG's and Elemental effect weapons.

Main role in team: one of the less supportive members, the Siren mainly helps increase elemental damage dealt by the team.

Beserker--

Special Ability: The beserker puts away his weapons and in a blind rage charges the enemy, pounding them into salsa with his fists.

Main Weapons: Rocket Launchers and other explosives.

Main Role in team: Like the Siren, the Beserker is not much of a supporting role, although He mainly uses his brute strength to draw fire and provide a rather deadly distraction for the team.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a skeleton. (Send profiles to me)

Name:
Starting 3 weapons: (If you have no idea what to put, ask me, I'll help you out. 1 rare weapon per starter. MAX. ) Here's a list of rare ones, pick ONE
Sexuality:
Bio:
Picture: (If you have one. URL only please.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, please keep in mind this is a very randomized game when it comes to opening weapon crates. You do not always get a rare or good weapon, so don't change this rule.

Another note, you don't exactly 'die' you get killed then reincarnated at a New-U station.

My character will be more of a guide for new people, so go to him if you have any questions, he is a veteran. (And this also is a convenient way to reduce OOC talk, and he still abides by the same rules)

Gender, Race, Species does not matter. Go wild, just be sane.

I am likely to add more rules, please follow these guidelines.

There are no laws of who you can or cannot kill.

Here are the rules to chests, when you find a chest, it contains up to FOUR, I repeat, FOUR, items, which are determined by rolling dice (100 sided). Your roll one die for each item,

1-20 is common

21-40 is average,

41-60 is uncommon,

61-80 is valuable, and

81-100 is Rare.

(The total does not mean anything, ignore it.)

Machines only give up to uncommon items.(NO buying your legendaries)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Mercs:

My Profile:

Name: James Meade
Race: Half Wolf/Human hybrid
Class: Soldier
Starting three weapons:
Hyperion Crimson Destroyer (Rare Assault Rifle)

Jakobs Hunting Shotgun (Accurate Shotgun)

Jakobs Desert Justice (Revolver, Desert Camo)

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Bio: James is a nice guy until shots are fired. While he believes in the Vault. He had given up hope of finding it himself and instead helps others on their quest. Even giving out a freebee once in awhile. He has valuable advice on most enemies of Pandora, and will gladly give it anytime.
Picture: [x]

Name: Jane
Race: Wolf Anthro
Class: Siren
Starting 3 weapons and Equipment:

Weapon #1

Weapon #2

Weapon #3

Shield

Grenade mod

Bio: Jane was a sweet girl as she was raised on Earth, her parents being treasure hunters and loving her to the most. Once they went off to Pandora, they brought a video camera with them so they could stream it to their house. One day, while Jane was watching, they discovered the vault, and suddenly the vault was opened by the Atlas Corporation and her parents were impaled and eaten by the monster, as Jane watched in horror. The only remains of them was his mother's legendary Tsunami, with her name, Crystal, engraved on it, and her father's shield, his name also engraved. Since then, she had traveled to Pandora and settled as a treasure and vault hunter, her having made a vow to kill the vault monster that killed her parents, even if she died trying.

Personality: Conceited, sort of cold, easily aggravated or annoyed, a lone wolf. If befriended and treated with love and respect, is sweet, loving, adorable, clingy, and an overall ball of furry cuddly cuteness, still willing to fight to the death to protect anyone with means to her.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Picture:[x]

Name: Jon Fields
Race: Anthro-Wolf
Class: Hunter
Starting 3 weapons:
The Atlas Cyslops (Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle)

Jakobs Evil Razor (High power revolver with a blade tip, no sight)

Hyperion Malevolent Stinger (Accurate SMG with a high rate of fire and good recoil reduction)

Sexuality: Straight
Bio: Jon was raised on Pandora, and his father would always tell him stories about the mysterious Vault. Now, he's set on finding the damn thing and proving the townsfolk that his father isn't a crazy loon. He's generally pretty lazy, even in the midst of battle, he keeps a calm demeanor and thinks things out tactically. He prefers to take put his enemies before they know he's there, but if things get sticky, he's not afraid to open a can of CQC whoop-a**.
Picture: [x]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm
James

Making a killing... from killing... Hey! So that's where it came from!

James sat on a rock, right outside of Fyrestone, he glanced at the bodies of bandit thugs, and smirked, "Hmph, made a good $700 dollars, that's a start." he looked at his smoking rifle, "Ah, wonder when the next vault hunter will get here..." He looked at his rifle again, "...that won't try to kill me."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:47 pm
Jane

The Vault killed my parents... so I'm going to kill the Vault.

Jane was going to Fyrestone in her purple custom buggy with hearts and skulls painted professionally on the buggy. She pulled into Fyrestone, her being out of view from the unknown wolf as she got out of the buggy and walked to the gun shop, selling her guns and sighing, walking back to her buggy and sitting down on top of the buggy in a very attractive and slutty position, yawning and looking around, ignoring the wolf as her tali swayed softly, her very bored.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:27 pm
Jonstalker62

((OOC: Dude, you're supposed to send it to him, not post it.))  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:05 am
James

James looked at her, and he tilted his head, "Hey, you new around here?" he asked, as he hopped down from the rock, and he walked towards her, but stayed about a good 20 feet back, "I'm James, welcome to Fyrestone." he said, pretty much giving her the 'Welcome to the planet, please don't try to shoot me' procedure, although he did find her quite attractive... for a complete stranger, that is.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:21 pm
Jane's head shot toward James once he spoke the first word, growling quietly as she gave him a hard glare, pulling her SMG off of her back and reloading it, "Actually, I've been on this planet for the past three years. I don't need help. Go away." She growled softly as she turned her attention to her Tsunami, sighing softly. Suddenly, she let out a yelp and was shoved off of the buggy, falling onto concrete as she groaned, a car bandit stealing her car and driving of with it. She laid on the concrete in pain, whimpering as the buggy was her mom's custom car, "N-No! T-That was my mother's car... I-It ment so much to me..." She whimpered out as she started to cry, her not able to get up from the hard concrete fall, her in horrible pain because the bandit has tased her before he pushed her off.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:35 pm
James

James was a little taken aback by her reaction, but when the bandit stole her car, he growled, "Hold on..." he ran over to the runner station, and he spawned a car and drove after the thief.

He was right behind the car, they were heading toward Dahl headlands, and he slammed on the acceleration, and swerved in front of the car. it t-boned him, and he hopped out, and fired a quick burst from his rifle into the bandits face, then panted, "Damn..." he pulled out the body, and he drove the car back, parking it and saluting Jane, "Sorry about the blood, but I hope I haven't given the wrong impression."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:44 pm
Jane had gotten up as she looked at the road, to see the wolf had gotten her buggy for her. She looked at him with wide eyes as her tail started to wag. Once he got out of the car, she hugged him tightly and murred happily, giving him a big kiss on the cheek and smiling softly, "Thanks... It means a lot to me that you would do this for a stranger... This buggy means a lot to me. I'm sorry for being mean when you tried to be nice. I'm Jane." She murmured in a sweet tone, her tail wagging softly as she looked at him with adorable eyes, smiling cutely.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:50 pm
James

James chuckled, "No problem, just trying to help." he said, and he looked at her car, "You said it was your mother's right? Do you live with your parents?" he asked, and then put his rifle away. The bandits won't try to raid us again...at least not for today. he thought  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:59 pm
Jane's wide smile slowly turned into a frown then A whimpering frown as she looked down and sniffled, letting out a tear, "N-No... My parents are dead..." She growled out softly as she took a deep breath and looked a him with a whimper, trying to hold herself from the memories.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:04 pm
James

James' eyes widened, "Oh, gee, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bring that up..." he looked down, and then said, "Well, how 'bout you help me with a bandit problem? Get your mind off of things?" he asked, "I need to fix that runner module, so I don't have to hotwire it just to get it running every time. Bone-Head took off with the part I need, let's get it back, and then afterwards I can treat you to a drink at New Haven?" he asked. holding out his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:15 pm
Jane just stared at him with a disturbed look, her tail going between her legs as she started to tear up, looking horrified as she let out a yelp and ran off into Fyrestone, going to her hut inside the place and running in, whimpering as she sat down on her bed and started to cry, the memories of her parents' blood splattering all over the camcorder, watching her parents eaten alive by the horrid monster. She huddled into herself and contined to cry, the door unlocked as she forgot to lock it.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:34 pm
James

James cringed, "Ah, I guess not..." he sighed, "Why do I suck at stuff like this?" he asked, then he felt sorry for her, he didn't care much for his parents, but he knew others did. He walked to her hut, and knocked on the door, "Hello?" he called, the door swung open, and he slowly stepped inside, "Hey, I'm sorry about your parents, and for being stupid." he said, wondering if he was even talking to anyone, "Well... If you want to talk about it, I'm right here..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:58 pm
Jane whimpered as she looked at him, sniffling and walking over to him, whimpering as she looked at him with sad eyes, "I-It's alright... Its just, my parents were the best, I loved them so much... One day, they went here in search of treasure and the Vault... I watched through a live stream through a camera once they discovered the Vault... B-But, s-some... Horrific creature emerged instead of treasure... It impaled them both, blood splattering all over the camera lens as I heard their screams as the monster ate them alive... Since then... I-I've swore to kill that ******** up Vault monster... That killed my parents." She growled out as tears streamed from her eyes, hating to tell the story as she hugged James and whimpered, crying softly as her tail went between her legs and nuzzled into him, scarred by what she had witnessed.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items