Reply PlayStation 3 Guild
Got ffxiii2 &scv today, n there both awsome! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:22 am
Did anybody else get these games? I got the collectors for both n collectors guide for ffxiii2. There pretty awsome I love them both;.

Scv is awsome. Im playing the story mode, I like how they got real cut scenes. I haven't finished it yet but seems good so far.

Ffxiii2 has nice graphics, even better then ffxiii. I already earned they first theme just by playing ffxiii. The opening is long, but interactive. I like it. Hope to get the rest of the themes.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:37 am
heh? that's nice. i want one too! whee i only have FFXIII  

pinkee winkee

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:43 pm
pinkee winkee

Ffxiii2 you don't have to beat xiii to play xiii2 because they got files u can read summarie from each chapter of xiii. Also when u quit n continue the game it gives u a recap of what you have done so far.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:44 am
Ryuna_08
pinkee winkee

Ffxiii2 you don't have to beat xiii to play xiii2 because they got files u can read summarie from each chapter of xiii. Also when u quit n continue the game it gives u a recap of what you have done so far.

cool! xd its hard to find FFXIII2 here, and i cant find SCV too.  

pinkee winkee

pinkee winkee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:45 am
what other games do you have? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:12 pm
pinkee winkee

little big planet1,2, all the assassins creed games, enslaved, uncharted 1,2 soul calibur 4, tron, force unleashed, resonance of fate, rock band 1,2,3,lego,beetles, god of war 3, dantes inferno, motorstorm 3 and 2 i think, i used to have a few more but gort a few stolen and not replaced em.  

Ryuna_08

pinkee winkee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:42 am
Ryuna_08
pinkee winkee

little big planet1,2, all the assassins creed games, enslaved, uncharted 1,2 soul calibur 4, tron, force unleashed, resonance of fate, rock band 1,2,3,lego,beetles, god of war 3, dantes inferno, motorstorm 3 and 2 i think, i used to have a few more but gort a few stolen and not replaced em.

Got a lot there huh? whee
Stolen?! eek that's worse!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:52 am
pinkee winkee
Ryuna_08
pinkee winkee

Got a lot there huh? whee
Stolen?! eek that's worse!

yeah, wut u got?  

Ryuna_08

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:33 pm
so far its a great game heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:31 am
But is it a fun game?  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:03 am
Nekromantlc
But is it a fun game?

Think about that real quick, if its a great game how can it not be fun? Why would someone consider a game great if it wasent fun?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:42 am
Ryuna_08
Nekromantlc
But is it a fun game?

Think about that real quick, if its a great game how can it not be fun? Why would someone consider a game great if it wasent fun?

Ok but what about it makes it fun the story, the things you can do in the game, how the game is played out or just that its great?  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:27 am
Nekromantlc
Ryuna_08
Nekromantlc
But is it a fun game?

Ok but what about it makes it fun the story, the things you can do in the game, how the game is played out or just that its great?

i like the story, the characters. you can have monsters in battle to help you weather there healing or attacking they do there own thing. so unless they die you dont got to worry about them. and you can travel back and forth betweeen the worlds. i know its going to be a short game but still fun for me. imma get all the trophys tho.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:03 pm
I want Soul Calibur V but I spent my money on Mass Effect 3: Collector's Edition and Army of Two 40th Day (not worth my money).  

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:20 pm
Robotic Draconian
I want Soul Calibur V but I spent my money on Mass Effect 3: Collector's Edition and Army of Two 40th Day (not worth my money).

get more money  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces