Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:24 pm
The weather was starting to warm up from the long winter cold, and Spring was starting to approach quickly.
The promise of warmer weather and brighter days was motivation enough to the young blond women to start getting some important errands done!

Namely of coarse to her new duties as a trainer, with gear and equipment for training, and for proper registration with the league.
Over the heavier winter days when training become much more difficult, Rosie was given a lot of time to think as to what her game plan was going to be for the spring. And now she had some time to really start getting ready for them!

First things first though, she needed to pick up some gear, get new pokeballs, and make sure she had everything she needed for a journey.
she knew just the places to get trainer equipment, and it was to her pleasant realization, that it was heading down into the part of town that she knew Shizou lived!

She didn't know too much about Shizou, he was a part of their trainer group, but he kept mostly to himself, and didn't say much.
Would could really say he was a brooding type, but Rosie knew him to be something of a watch dog, He looked after Izumi especially.

Still, Rosie wouldn't mind getting to know him a little better, and this errand gave her the PERFECT idea!
She was already on the road, and heading in the direction of the lower parts of the city, taking a drive today since it was way to far to walk.

Scrolling though her contacts in her poke'gear, she pressed "call" when she found Shizou's name, and held the gear up to her ear, listening to it ring, and waiting to see is Shizou would pick up or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:42 pm
Shizuo had just been sitting at the bar drinking a glass of milk, an empty cereal bowl in front of him, when his PokeGear rang. With one raised eyebrow he picked it up off the counter and hit the talk button. "Hello?" He said before taking another sip of his drink. All he knew was that it was Rosie from the caller ID, but not what she wanted.

"Something up?" The bottle blond asked as he slid off the seat and took the cereal bowl over by the sink.  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

Rocket Agent Faleen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:14 pm
A smile spread over her lips when he picked up, something that was translated through the phone by her voice.
"Shizou~ Hi." She greeted.
"Hey I'm running some errands down by your part of town, and I was thinking, if your free would you like to go with me, keep me company or something."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:22 pm
Shizuo barely even blinked at how cheerful Rosie had sounded. From what he has observed so far that was the norm for her. At her question he looked around the apartment as he thought over if he had anything to do. Izumi was taking a break today from the shop and was instead going to stay in and work on a few of the machines they could bring back so he didn't have anywhere to be.

Then there was also the fact that Rosie could run into trouble, even with her pokemon to help her out. "Sure. Where do you want to meet?"  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:12 pm
Delighted that he didn’t already have a previous engagement, Rosie continued with her thought process.
“Oh yay~ Well, I can pick you up if you like; I’m driving today so I can be over shortly.”
She replied.
“Is that okay with you?”

She waited to see what he said, but it wouldn’t be a problem either way.
She was already pretty close to the place he lived anyway, She could change plans if she needed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:54 pm
Shizuo gave a small shrug even if Rosie couldn't see it and looked over at the clock. "If you want. I'll wait out side by the front." He said then drained the last of the milk in his glass. He got of the seat and collected his dishes then took them to the sink. "What time you going to be here?" He asked as he moved to grab his wallet now that the glass and bowl were taken care of.  

-TRHQ- Shizuo Heiwajima

Distinct Hunter

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:44 am
"Uhhh" she paused as she glanced down at the clock on her control center in the dash.
"I'll be there in ten," she confirmed
"If you aren't ready then I'll just wait outside for you. alright?"

She didn't take much longer then ten minutes to arrive at the apartment buildings that Shizou lived. Blue eyes looking out for the tall blond man to see if he was waiting already.
slipping her car into park when she pulled into a safe waiting stop, she leaned back in her seat, hands folding in her lap.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:48 pm
"Alright." Shizuo shoved his wallet and keys into a pocket. "I'll be down there." He quickly told Izumi where he would be, left Aiden behind with her then left the apartment.

He was leaning against the building by the front doors when he saw Rosie pull up into a parking spot. He pushed away from the wall and walked over to the car, giving a gentle tap on the passenger side window to get her attention if she hadn't already saw him.  

-TRHQ- Shizuo Heiwajima

Distinct Hunter

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces