Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
☁ || ᴛιᴍᴇLESS「profiles」

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:46 am
#A5C9FF ᴀ ʙ ᴄ ᴅ ᴇ ғ ɢ ʜ ι ᴊ ᴋ ʟ ᴍ ɴ ᴏ ᴘ ʀ s ᴛ ᴜ ᴠ ᴡ x ʏ ᴢ
User Image

fantasy || time travel || myths

main

do not post
stealing will not be tolerated

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:58 am
User Image
We start with the BASICS

A little INTRODUCTION would be needed
xxxxxxx Aquea Caishan Ailyn

But we can go a tad bit INFORMAL
xxxxxxx Ailyn

Been LIVING for
xxxxxxx sixteen

Wouldn't want to MESS with me
xxxxxxx Seeress

Cause I'm AIMING high
xxxxxxx I wish, however my lifespan is too short...

Behind the FACADE

After all, it's just an ACT

Reserved
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ailyn isn't very outgoing by nature and has a tendency to keep to herself. When she speaks, her voice is very soft and quiet; and can sometimes go unheard. However, she is very friendly with those acquainted with her and the previous Ailyns.
Clairvoyant
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx On top of her soft tone, the seeress has a tendency to speak in a very cryptic and mysterious manner. Occasionally, people don't fully understand her statements until after certain events happen.
Mature
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Even though being sixteen years old, Ailyn acts in a mature manner well beyond her years. Her mature attitude is a strong contrast to her childlike appearance.
Quirk
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Each Ailyn has a different quirk to her to separate her from the others. This reincarnation of Ailyn enjoys flower picking, and always has some kind of flower in her hand at all times. The Ailyn that the [ASPIRING GUARDIAN] knew had a habit of singing.

Turning back the PAGES

Event
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Explain. 2 - 3 sentences.
Event
Event
Event

Look at WHAT I can do!

Precognitive Visions
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Blessed (or cursed, depending on how one sees it) with the Eyes of Chronia, Ailyn will randomly receive visions of the future. When she receives these visions, she'll be unable to see or hear anything in her present time and space and zone out; sometimes they're so unexpected that Ailyn would actually fall over. All of these visions take several years of her life; and the oldest Ailyn ever grew up to was eighteen.
Seal
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ailyn is able to seal monsters away into what is called the Void Beyond; a place beyond the timeline where absolutely nothing exists. But to utilize this, Ailyn is literally sacrificing herself because takes a huge amount of effort and energy it takes. Suffice to say, Ailyn does not use this often.
Summon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ailyn is capable of summoning the creatures that the previous Ailyns have trapped into the Void Beyond, but again, she does not use this often because of the possible distortions that it would cause when bringing the creature back into the timeline (not to mention the energy consumption). There is also a high chance where the said creature would go rogue and attempt to kill its summoner - after all; the Void Beyond isn't the happiest place to be stuck in.

ll Yuna-Chan ll

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:41 am
User Image
We start with the BASICS

A little INTRODUCTION would be needed
xxxxxxx Aquea Errol Ven

But we can go a tad bit INFORMAL
xxxxxxx Eren (Kinda weird really)

Been LIVING for
xxxxxxxNineteen years

Wouldn't want to MESS with me
xxxxxxx Aspiring Guardian

Cause I'm AIMING high
xxxxxxx I was supposed to protect her but I couldn't even do that right.

Behind the FACADE

After all, it's just an ACT

Strong Willed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ven has been told from the day that he was born his family motto "The man is only as strong as his spirit and his resolve." To this very day Ven has followed this saying to the last syllable which makes him as hardy as a Behemoth.
Loyal
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Whether it be to people he has known for a life time or people he has just met Ven is as loyal as can be. He's always stuck by those who know him and would go so far as to even protect them with his life, which he has done so many a time before.
Optimistic
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx In times of sorrow or remorse Ven has always been the one to see through a tough time the most. Besides it always kept Ailyn happy so before and now it's just stuck to me.
Helpful
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxVen is always willing to help out for any task, the reason for this is because he feels guilty for what had happened to one of his fellow hunters when he decided not to go with him. Long story short Ven never saw him again.

Turning back the PAGES

Homeland
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ven was not actually born in the city of Aquea but rather he came from a place much farther away from all the peace. In a land where creatures of all shapes and sizes ruled and the only form of sanctuary was togetherness he lived with a group of nomads who had to move in order to survive.
Plague
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx As a child Ven was taught how to defend himself and he even learned how to tame some animals and even magic. It seemed though that perfection never lasted. One day it seemed that a plague struck the nomads killing off many of them save for few that is. The killing blow was dealt when they all left for their own path.
Hunting Incident
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx By the time that Ven was 13 his mother had passed away leaving him with his father in the harsh environment but something never change in the wild. One day while Ven and his father were out hunting they were attacked by 2 Behemoths. In a last ditch effort how ever Ven's father protected and stopped the Behemoths at the cost of his life.
Discovery
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxVen wandered the wastes for day before his was found out cold in the middle of the grasslands covering the outskirts of Aquea. The man who found him wielded a rather large blade and protected a younger girl who was named Ailyn. The man told Ven that one day he would have to take his spot to keep her safe but he never realized what it took to do it. Now he wishes to stop his plans to end the Goddess along with a group of people he's not sure he can trust and vise versa.

Look at WHAT I can do!

Excellent Swordsman
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBecause of his once Nomadic Tribe Ven had to learn to defend himself. He does so by using his dual swords that he fashioned himself when he was rescued.
Magic
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBeing apart of a tribe of nomads also brought him training in magic. Not only to be used in combat but also in general use. Most of the time he uses Wind spells to get the job done.
Skilled Hunter
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxVen has natural tendencies when dealing with most feral creatures. For example Ven can easily spot the weakness of most wild animals and can track them across open plains if need be simply by using his senses.

iSnakeeyes

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff