Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon/Sera Myu

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twinkleh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:13 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:04 am
Yeah! My favourite "kind" of Sailor Moon, is Seera Myuu. It's soo sad that it's on hiatus now. *sob* crying  

Drasha

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:02 am
There are plently of threads for PGSM and one for Sera Myu. Before you say we have none and before you make a new one, please check. This one is just gonna get repetative.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:19 am
Roselite Blade
There are plently of threads for PGSM and one for Sera Myu. Before you say we have none and before you make a new one, please check. This one is just gonna get repetative.

Yes,but at that time there were no threads for either and the ones for PGSM were dead. neutral Also,I checked for Sera Myu and there were none.  

Twinkleh

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:41 pm
Kawaii-Star
Roselite Blade

Yes,but at that time there were no threads for either and the ones for PGSM were dead. neutral Also,I checked for Sera Myu and there were none.

There is one for Sera Myu, it's just not called it. It's called "Sailor Moon Musicals" and it was started by me, so I would know. I don't mean to sound rude but I just wanted to you know.

And about the PGSM ones, they're dead because we already talked a lot about them and there was no need to talk more. We mentioned where to see them, what it's about and stuff like that. There is even a PGSM RP in the works.

Thank you.

-Roselite  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:46 am
Roselite Blade
Kawaii-Star
Roselite Blade

There is one for Sera Myu, it's just not called it. It's called "Sailor Moon Musicals" and it was started by me, so I would know. I don't mean to sound rude but I just wanted to you know.

And about the PGSM ones, they're dead because we already talked a lot about them and there was no need to talk more. We mentioned where to see them, what it's about and stuff like that. There is even a PGSM RP in the works.

Thank you.

-Roselite

I'm not a fan of RP or heavy acting.In fact I got a C in Drama.X_X My worst score.
And also,I'm surprised you made such a big deal out of the beginning of my post.
Neither,in your post,did you mention the words Sera Myu,and also,yours didn't have much information in the beginnings for those who had not seen it.You just asked if anyone had seen it.  

Twinkleh

Darrlena

Friendly Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:51 am
Drasha
Yeah! My favourite "kind" of Sailor Moon, is Seera Myuu. It's soo sad that it's on hiatus now. *sob* crying

I know what you mean I really love the Musical too I was heart borken Whn I went to Japan and found out it wasn't showing right now..I heard there tryign to get a new cast and script goign... the've been redoin alot of the Musical's they did in the past with re writes on songs and stuff
I can only hope the bring back my favoret Actress  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff