Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Salior Jupiter!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natsuki kuga XD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:44 am
Hey who like Salior jupiter as much as I do! I'll tell you..... NOBODY!!! OR DO U?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:40 am
I like Sailor Jupiter =D But.. I'd have to say Sailor Neputne and Venus are my top fav's. But Chibi Chibi and Jupiter are close to the top too lol  

Pato-Chan

Usagi Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:41 am
I dont but my cousin does  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:52 am
I got numerous wallpapers of her, I almost always have a wallpaper of Mako-chan. I've done a few fan arts(but havent scanned them all). she sometimes appears in my dreams too sometimes. she's my favorite senshi out of the group.  

RAPTOR948

Shore_Angel_Rebirth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:28 am
I like SJ! I sometimes sound like her too. You know, *dreamy look* "He looks just like my old boy friend"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:03 pm
I think I might have to top u sweetie...

I've cosplayed as her, have the scout guide, tons of figurines and plushies, fanart, have most of her image songs memorized and tons of pics and video clips. I also have brown hair (ok, that has nothing to do with it...)  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

the mindfreak

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:17 pm
I got nothing agenst her at all.....but my favorite is always going to be murcury  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:30 pm
I have to agree. Mercury was my first favorite. But Jupiter is awesome too blaugh For some reason I really like her attacks. ^_^  

Pato-Chan

XvXYuNiEXvX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:43 pm
I like Jupitar well its next to Sailor Mars though. But I too luv Jupitar's moves! 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:13 pm
I don't think I like her quite as much as you do(Mercury will always be my fav), I do like her quite a bit. (Jupiter is my #2 favorite senshi)  

KariKaily

Twinkleh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:40 pm
Oooh!I love Sailor Jupiter. heart My favourite colour! 3nodding I'd rather her be a bit more short but those rose earrings... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:11 pm
I think Sailor Jupiter is definitely underappreciated. She's a lot more amazing and charismatic than I realized when I was younger, and she's definitely a better character than most people give her credit for. I especially love her in the manga - she's gorgeous! And in PGSM she's so tough but sweet, and in the anime she's so strong and courageous!

What always made me irritated though was that Sailor Jupiter always had the least amount of episodes focused on her as far the Inner Senshi go. cry  

EveElera

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:01 pm
When I first got into Sailormoon, Jupiter was my second favourite character. At the time, I could relate to her contrasting masculine/feminine qualities. When I was younger, I was also somewhat violent and into some "boyish" activities, yet still quite feminine. I enjoyed playing sports and getting into fights with boys (I had a lot of pent up anger at the time), but I also loved makeup and almost always wore dresses/skirts.

I'm a very different person now... anyone I tell about that who knows me now finds it very difficult to believe, since I'm one of the calmest and most peaceful individuals you'll ever meet. ^^;

Sailorneptune has always been my favourite, but now that is followed by (manga or PGSM version) Sailormars and Sailorpluto. Still, even if she is not among my favourites, I do like Jupiter and think she's a lovely character.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:13 pm
I LOVE SAILOR JUPITER!!!
She's my favourite sailor and always has been, her and I are similar in many ways, I love the way she's taller than most boys, but she'd still be shorter than me. I love her attacks, I love her attitude, hell, I'd marry her if she were real!  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

[Moto_Kusanagi]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:31 am
SHE KICKS A** I LOVE HER!!  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items