Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:13 am
Who want's to RP with me.. I'm bord and I want to so freaken badly.. D: It can be anything you want.. I'm mostly into bleach yaoi and fruits basket RPing.. If ya want to RP with me then awsome. Please and thank you.. >.< And I'm bord as hell.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:58 pm
S0hma Akit0
Who want's to RP with me.. I'm bord and I want to so freaken badly.. D: It can be anything you want.. I'm mostly into bleach yaoi and fruits basket RPing.. If ya want to RP with me then awsome. Please and thank you.. >.< And I'm bord as hell.

I'll rp with you smile  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:11 pm
harusaki-chan
S0hma Akit0

I'll rp with you smile

Ok.. Witch one do you want to do?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:36 pm
S0hma Akit0
harusaki-chan
S0hma Akit0

I'll rp with you smile

How about a bleach rp , I don't really know what the story would be about but I can think of a story line if you want.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:54 pm
harusaki-chan
S0hma Akit0
harusaki-chan
S0hma Akit0

I'll rp with you smile

How about a bleach rp , I don't really know what the story would be about but I can think of a story line if you want.

Sure that be fine.. I'm gana be Ichigo.. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:17 pm
S0hma Akit0
harusaki-chan
S0hma Akit0
harusaki-chan
S0hma Akit0

I'll rp with you smile

Ok what about the roleplay being set after aizen betrayed the soul society. Szayel has always been observing humans and their ways and becomes very interested in ichigo ,so he sort of follows ichigo around . You can add to the story if you want smile  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:19 pm
harusaki-chan
S0hma Akit0
harusaki-chan
S0hma Akit0
harusaki-chan
S0hma Akit0

I'll rp with you smile

Ok what about the roleplay being set after aizen betrayed the soul society. Szayel has always been observing humans and their ways and becomes very interested in ichigo ,so he sort of follows ichigo around . You can add to the story if you want smile

(ok.)
I was walking along on the grass fild. "Szayel, why the ******** are you fowling me..?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:53 pm
S0hma Akit0
harusaki-chan
S0hma Akit0
harusaki-chan
S0hma Akit0

(ok.)
I was walking along on the grass fild. "Szayel, why the ******** are you fowling me..?"

"ichigo,when are you going to stop asking me that?" he said szayel looked up from his clipboard with a cold face expression as he pushed a piece of his pink hair behind his ear "obviously it is none of your concern or I would have informed you" szayel pushed his glasses up.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:57 pm
harusaki-chan
S0hma Akit0
harusaki-chan
S0hma Akit0
harusaki-chan
S0hma Akit0

(ok.)

"ichigo,when are you going to stop asking me that?" he said szayel looked up from his clipboard with a cold face expression as he pushed a piece of his pink hair behind his ear "obviously it is none of your concern or I would have informed you" szayel pushed his glasses up.

"Ugh.. Ya pissing me off.." I said as I turn around yelling at you..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:06 pm
S0hma Akit0
harusaki-chan
S0hma Akit0
harusaki-chan
S0hma Akit0

(ok.)
I was walking along on the grass fild. "Szayel, why the ******** are you fowling me..?"[/quote

Szayel smirked ,looked back down at his clipboard and wrote something down. Szayel walked closer to ichigo so he was standing in front of him "I have no idea why you are so angry all the time,ichigo" he sighed "maybe it's a human thing...or maybe your just a complete a*****e" when szayel said the last part he smirked.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:44 pm
S0hma Akit0
harusaki-chan
S0hma Akit0
harusaki-chan
S0hma Akit0

(ok.)

Are you going to reply?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:43 pm
harusaki-chan
S0hma Akit0
harusaki-chan
S0hma Akit0
harusaki-chan
S0hma Akit0

(ok.)

Are you going to reply?

(Sorry I was tired and I had to get off.. sad )  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:45 pm
harusaki-chan
S0hma Akit0
harusaki-chan
S0hma Akit0
harusaki-chan
S0hma Akit0

(ok.)
I was walking along on the grass fild. "Szayel, why the ******** are you fowling me..?"[/quote

Szayel smirked ,looked back down at his clipboard and wrote something down. Szayel walked closer to ichigo so he was standing in front of him "I have no idea why you are so angry all the time,ichigo" he sighed "maybe it's a human thing...or maybe your just a complete a*****e" when szayel said the last part he smirked.

"It's beacuse your flowing me around... Why do you alway's have to do this.." In mined- At less he's not like Hichgo... Sigh's...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:18 pm
S0hma Akit0
harusaki-chan
S0hma Akit0
harusaki-chan
S0hma Akit0

(ok.)

"It's beacuse your flowing me around... Why do you alway's have to do this.." In mined- At less he's not like Hichgo... Sigh's...

Szayel decieded it couldn't hurt to tell ichigo what he was doing "I'm doing a study on humans..." szayel looked at his clipboard "particularly you" when he said this he blushed slightly ...am I blushing?!...maybe I've been around these humans too long.. he thought and sighted.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items