Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:43 am
User Image

Welcome to Roseash Mansion. A place of wonder and imagination. A world that defeats laws of science. There is no impossible. Days are bright,nights are beautiful. Rain falls in little sprinkles. There is only spring, and winter. Time is always off. Some nights are seconds, some days are weeks. Who knows? This is a world where gravity sometimes shuts its self off, cookie crumbs under tables have dreams, birds turn human. Water sings, trees are wise, and Master Roseash is loved. This is a world where anyone who is created in the mansion, may stay. However, some beings sometimes find their way to the dimension..... Evil beings.... Welcome to the world of imagination.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:18 am
User Image

~~RULES AND THINGS YOU MAY NEED TO KNOW~~

-There is a reason his rp is called "Caged Bird" but its a seeeeeecreeeeet~

-Roseash is a dimension. If you ran from the mansion, you would just see a few miles of tall grass, flowers, and trees before you'd see the mansion again.

-You can have abilities, but not big ones. Someone here has the ability to switch of yours or take it away.

-You can either com from actual "humans", but I prefer you to come from like, a chair, or a cookie crumb, or water. Something that always dreamed of being human turn human after a while.

-No one used to be an animal but one character, whom is mine.

-I AM GOD!

-No Mary-sues

-If you make a character, please be active.

-No going a page ahead of someone.

-You may have a character that is evil and want to destroy the mansion, just put it on your profile.

-You can look however you want. Elf, neko, i really dont care. Remember, you were once an inanimate object, or you might've come from someone else.

~~I want to be alive~~

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Roleplays (:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out