Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Dimon's tattoo shop Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XEmoXkidX7

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:39 pm
Dimon opened up his shop and got ready for another long day of tattoo designing

[img][img]http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad125/raishe/Anime/VampirePrince.jpg[/img][/img]

name: Dimon Valor cross
job: tattoo artist
race: vampire  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:09 pm
Cat opened the door to the shop. Tattoos weren't really her thing but hey pretty cool to be here. She began to analyzed the designs of the tattoos that were displayed.
User Image  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

XEmoXkidX7

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:12 pm
Dimon looked up from his desk to see a buetifuel but intimidating girl perhaps from the acadamy. "he went up to her and bowed "welcome to my tattoo shop.......just so you know tattoos are not my only thing i do car paint jobs and hair too."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:23 pm
Cat looked at the the man at the desk. "Hello, you do hair, huh? I need to get my bangs cut they keep getting in the way." She brought her hand up to her bangs seeing how long they were.
User Image  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

XEmoXkidX7

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:27 pm
Dimon gave her a gentle smile "no trouble" he grabbed his suitcase with his hair equipment "please have a seat.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:34 pm
She walked over to the seat the had for her. It's been a long time since she got a trim. "Thank you." She muttered trying to remember her manners.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

XEmoXkidX7

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:36 pm
as he began snipping her bangs shorter he asked "you dont happen to go to black rose acadamy do you"?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:39 pm
"Oh yeah... I'm from that school." She seemed to lighten up as he spoke to her.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

XEmoXkidX7

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:46 pm
"yeah............i thought so. ive seen you a couple of time in the hallways.............i know, its odd for someone my age to own a shop.........im always either working or learning. i never have time to go make friends." as he got done with her bangs he spun her chair around to face the mirror "done" he said with a smile "dont worry about paying me....i only charge tattoos and paintjobs.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:58 pm
Cat looked in to the mirror seeing her newly cut bangs, so much better then having them cover her eye sight. Hearing his comment she lifted her head to remember if she had seen him... She was pretty bad at names and faces."I don't think I remember you." Cat frowned. "It's really impressive that you do own your own business at this age. I'm always traveling so I know what you mean." A smile crept up on her lips."What do you mean, I rather pay you." Cat's hand went to her pocket looking for her wallet.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

XEmoXkidX7

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:07 pm
well.....if you insist he took the money and smiled "thank you...." he thought she was pretty and was glad she wasnt like those stuck up princess type of girls.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:12 pm
"You're welcome." She said happily. "I'm Cat, and you?"  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

XEmoXkidX7

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:39 am
"Dimon." he said as he began to sweep up the cut hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:04 am
"Dimon." She tested his name. "So, I'm taking you for the strong quiet type." She glanced at him sweeping the hair.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

XEmoXkidX7

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:27 pm
"at school i am............but here...........this place makes me happy." Dimon responded as he cleaned his tattoo equipment.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff