Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Dimon's tattoo shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:13 am
Vincents eyes widened as he heared his name. picking up Saph's lifeless body he carried her up the stairs, his hands consumed with dark energy blades. "now, now fox boy..........." he said before giving him a wicked smile and laughing phycho like. he had clearly lost his mine and there was no reasoning with him. "dont worry....i dont plan on hurting Delilah......" he said frowning as he looked at his dead fiancee's face "she doesnt look dead does she...." he said as the energy went away from his hands. "theres no bringing her back..." he said putting her body down gently. tears fell from his green eyes on Saph's face. he looked up at Rotago. "i'll admit Rotago...i never liked you.....or Delilah....but i never intended to hurt you...my multi persona disorder is gone........Saph is gone.......i have nothing left to lose....." he said walking up to Rotago, falling on his knee, his forehead against the barrel of the gun. "i give up.........i have no more anger left inside my poor excuse of a heart..." he looked up at Rotago sadly. "ive put everything back inside your dorm........im sorry if i caused you........Delilah.......Alexis...........any trouble..." he pulled Saphs dead body close to him and put her on his lap, her head laying on his chest. "i went insane.........now hearing my true name come out of your mouth........has snaped me back into reality..." he looked between his eyes at the barrel. "do what you want with me..........but know if you spare me i will fix everything..........i dont want to die........im a vampire after all.........i have eternity to find a way to bring her back......." he said resting his head on Saph's, closing his eyes waiting for a bullet to go into his head.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:29 pm
Rotago frowned and lowered the muzzle of the rifle. "You really think I'm stupid don't you?" he threw the letter that Vincent had dropped in the hideout on the ground next to the man himself. "I found the f**king letter Vincent..." he said. "I knew what you were planning from the start." he said. He raised the gun to the side and swung it. The muzzle hit Vincent in the side of the head. He grabbed an ammo clip from his belt and detatched the one already in the gun; inserting the second one into it. He cocked the gun and pressed it against Vincent's shoulder. He pulled the trigger letting loose a rubber bullet into Dimon's shoulder. He quickly dropped the rifle and grabbed a tazer from his belt and hit him in the forehead zapping him.  

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:45 pm
Vincent hit the ground hard as he felt a blow to the head. "...i had my orders..........i am a FORMER member of the organization........i ignored them at first..........then they showed me that video of you killing Saph......but i took the tape to an expert and he said it was fake! im not lying!" he said as blood rushed down his head. he felt the tazer take over his body and he pased out slowly saying. "you..........would.........do the.................same thing..........if it was..........De...Li.....Lah.........." he said pulling out the edited video tape the organization had tricked him with.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:23 pm
User Image

Elza broke apart her blades and resheathed them, sighing sadly to herself. These people nearly had just as many problems as she did. With one last rueful glance at the two men, she darted out the door and leaped to the roof, running home. Maybe she can just make a trip back to Russia for her tattoo.  

Yandere-San

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:08 pm
Rotago grabbed the tape and put in his coat pocket. He walked behind the unconcious Vincent and grabbed him. He slung him over his shoulder and walked out of the shop. He walked back to the Academy and to their dorm.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:09 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

AmberandAlice
FireandIce
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Amber pulled Alice over the Broken Glass. "What do you suppose is here?" Amber asked her quietlyAlice looked around. "Looks like a tattoo shop sis. But do you suppose anyone is here?" she said and looked around."Doesn't look like it. Too bad too I wouldn't mind getting a tat." she replied  

Tuba_madness

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:21 pm
Amber shrugged her shoulder. "Lets go! this place boring." she said and dragged Alice out  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff