Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Star field Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:06 am
a PLACE WHERE YOU CAN SEE ALOT OF STARS NO MATTER WHAT TIME OF THE DAY VERY BEAUTIFUL BUT NOT KNOW BY MANY.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Blank!" Kari yelled from across the field. "Hurry up." They were at the Star field a place where their parents had taken them when they were younger. It was a magical place so beautiful.

Blank looked up at the sky and smiled a bit. He was free from the circus after practically nearly all his life there. He breathed in fresh air not stale air. He could see the stars not the roof of the tent or cage. It was good to be free. "Thank you." he whispered silently.  

Rimmi X

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:20 am
Blossom

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Blossom was wandering around when she came across the most dazzling sight she'd ever seen. 'Wow..' she breathed, strolling to the centre of the field. She knelt down, her dress spread out in a perfect circle around her. Pointing towards the sky, she'd flick her fingers, moving one single star around the sky as she giggled. She took out her charms pouch and some materials. 'This place should be perfect for practicing.' she said to herself, grinding some weird looking leaves into a paste with her pestle and mortar. She added some pale blue dust and mixed it in, too, then sniffed it and went bright blue all over. She laughed, looking up and down her skin. 'Man, I love my colour changing charms.' she smiled, gazing at her bright blue arms as she tucked some hair behind her left ear.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:06 pm
Blank made his way across the field but saw some movement. "Someone else?" he asked curiously to himself and quickly went over to the centre of the field. "Oh Hello!"
"Blank hurry up!" Kari yelled then sighed and went over to where Blank was. "Oh another person! Thats pretty rare."  

Rimmi X

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:10 pm
Blossom

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'Hello!' Blossom beamed, her blue skin fading to her usual fleshy pink. She packed her materials away and stood, taking a girly curtsey in front of the two. 'What bring you here?' she grinned, spreading her arms wide and looking upwards.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:16 pm
"Actually, I would ask you the question," Blank said. "We've come here before it is a very sacred place for our race." He smiled at her.
"I've been here since I was small I come here every week." Kari said.  

Rimmi X

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:22 pm
Blossom

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'Oh, am I allowed here?' Blossom asked, nervous. She chewed on her nail - a habit of hers. She looked around, nodding and agreeing with Blank's statement.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:37 pm
Kari just laughed a bit when Blossom panicked a little. "Yes don't worry! Its pretty beautiful here isn't it." she smiled and looked up at the sky. "My parents use to take me here everyday and we would see different patterns every time."
Blank nodded and smiled. "You see that looks like a polar bear right?" he said pointing to a group of stars making a shape of a polar bear.  

Rimmi X

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:09 pm
Blossom

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Blossom smiled and looked up, noticing the shape. 'It is beautiful.' she whispered, sitting back down in the exact same position. 'What's your favourite colour?' she said to them both, taking out the strange leaves and an assorted range of coloured dusts.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:54 pm
Jack walked into the field he had know about it for about as long as he has been on earth but never came to which made it slip to the back of his mind but when he entered he was shocked to see every star but his own "I guess the filed try's to block the planets of war" he said to him self as he looked around  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:55 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

RED

Red walked into the field.
"So long since I last came here," Red said as he walked in. His violin was with him. He looked at Blank a bit worried.
"Hows your eye? It was pretty stupid trying to stop Vex. He is to strong for us right now," Red sighed. "Alice can take of herself don't try anything like that again."
Red only agreed to come with Blank because he was bored.

User Image

Blank

Blank walked with Red to the field.
"We're waiting for Arwen," Blank explained. "I know my eyes fine."
Blank sat on the grass listening to the wind. His wings were out he didn't really care.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:10 am
User Image
User Image

"I really don't want to do this," grumbled Alonna as she adjusted the strap on her violin case.
"Yes, but you promised!" whined Arwen.
"I know, but-"
"BLANK!" yelled Arwen as she ran towards the boy, glomping him.
Alonna giggled nervously at the man beside him. "H-hello. ZI'm Alonna, Alonna Ridela." She held out her hand, smiling nervously.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:14 am
User Image

RED

Red shook her hand.
"Red," He replied."Oh cool violin! Mind if I play it?"
His violin was at his feet. He smiled at her. His smile was dazzling.

User Image

Blank

"Ow!" he yelped. "That hurts!"
As Arwen glomped him but he was smiling.
"Hey shorty.How you been?"
He ruffled her hair.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:23 am
She shook her head. "Of course, go right ahead. B-but be careful with L-Lady Blunt. She's a Stradivarius..."
"I'm not short, you're just freakishly tall!" shouted Arwen. Waving to Alonna, she giggled. "We're going to the tree, kay?"
"Alright, just be careful. Your mother would kill me if you got hurt."
She nodded happily. Grabbing Blank's hand, the little girl took off, reaching the tree in no time. As soon as they got there, she kissed his cheek. "Thanks."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:27 am
User Image

RED

"Don't worry I will," he said and played a sorrowful but beautiful melody. He smiled when it ended.
"Well? Was it good I've only practised it one or two times."
The song:
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbrA-ko_iLc

User Image

Blank

Blanks face went all red when Arwen kissed him on the cheek.
"W-w-what w-w-was that for!" he stuttered nervously blushing.
His face was like a tomato for a full minute.
"Thanks for what?" he asked curiously.
He touched his eyepatch to calm his eye.

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff