Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Recalling the Gods Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:16 pm
Attention: All people currently playing God/Demigod ARC NPCs must return to the World Within as soon as possible. All secondary Gods or half Gods will no longer be allowed on the mortal plane because the Madking has finally finished his task eating one million pig balls and is now going to be making trips to the earth. Humans will now also be locked out of The World Within with NO EXCEPTIONS. The Madking and his Ghost Seekers will be performing an all-out invasion of the world starting with each individual village. All other Gods excluding Hysteria (because she is a summon and thus has actual ties to the planet) will now be removed from the planet.

Oh, and happy valentine's day.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:39 pm
What happens to humans already there?  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:40 pm
thefire158
What happens to humans already there?

Look at the thread you guys were in. You got 'booted'. Literally. xd

You're all alive again, so there's nothing to fret over.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:41 pm
You said humans come back some time later, right? So when is the time they can leave?  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:41 pm
Ana Helios
You said humans come back some time later, right? So when is the time they can leave?

When their dream is complete. However, due to the nature of dreams, it can basically be completed at any time, so you're free to leave at any time you wish.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:46 pm
The Drinker of Coconut
Ana Helios

When their dream is complete. However, due to the nature of dreams, it can basically be completed at any time, so you're free to leave at any time you wish.

Sweet, I'll try not to be killed again!  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:48 pm
Ana Helios
The Drinker of Coconut
Ana Helios

You better not be killed again. :XP: Because any further deaths will prevent you from playing the dead character until the arc is over, since there's nowhere to go for dead people anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:55 pm
The Drinker of Coconut
Ana Helios
The Drinker of Coconut
Ana Helios

You better not be killed again. :XP: Because any further deaths will prevent you from playing the dead character until the arc is over, since there's nowhere to go for dead people anymore.

Oh :c So it's like being stuck in Limbo for a probable month.

:c Not cool man.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:56 pm
thefire158
The Drinker of Coconut
Ana Helios
The Drinker of Coconut
Ana Helios

Oh :c So it's like being stuck in Limbo for a probable month.

:c Not cool man.

Whatever, you're alive for now so just make sure you don't die and get stuck in that limbo. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:17 pm
THAT'S ******** DISGUSTING!
A BLOODY MILLION?
THE ********!  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:20 pm
rocky mountain oysters  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:17 pm
Do we come back exactly how we died? For all I know, they buried Xantos's body and he'll re-animate inside of a casket 6 feet under.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:18 pm
thefire158
Do we come back exactly how we died? For all I know, they buried Xantos's body and he'll re-animate inside of a casket 6 feet under.

You come back exactly how you were at the beginning of the arc, except you still keep any knowledge of jutsu you learned or any new objects you obtained. Basically, you can't lose anything, so if you die, you'll be revived in a safe spot where you can reincorporate yourself back into the world.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:18 pm
Oh, forgot to mention:

I have changed my mind a little bit. People who die won't be fully excluded from the arc -- they'll be able to come back in the last stage, which is starting within a few days or a week depending on how long people take to wrap up their fights with the ten winged and ten tailed. It's recommended that you guys hurry . . . I will not wait overlong for people to post. If people can't formulate some kind of plan and start posting, then I will go through with the story as if Cloud and Rain were completely pummeled into the ground, and the timeskip and last phase will begin.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chiyo Shimamura

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:21 pm
The Drinker of Coconut
Oh, forgot to mention:

I have changed my mind a little bit. People who die won't be fully excluded from the arc -- they'll be able to come back in the last stage, which is starting within a few days or a week depending on how long people take to wrap up their fights with the ten winged and ten tailed. It's recommended that you guys hurry . . . I will not wait overlong for people to post. If people can't formulate some kind of plan and start posting, then I will go through with the story as if Cloud and Rain were completely pummeled into the ground, and the timeskip and last phase will begin.

Lol, I feel bad for the Hyuuga in Konoha's training grounds.

Nifty arc going on here XD  
Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces