Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Delilah's fabulous Florals Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:42 pm
Delilah opened her shop after she finished decorating. The fresh smell of roses and carnation drifted through the air. She smiled and went to the counter and waited for her first customer...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:04 am
Delilah walked around her shop and and sighed. Obviously no one here liked flowers. She picked up a special rose, one that she had laced with special color changing magic and put it to her nose and inhaled its sweet scent.  

Tuba_madness

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:54 pm
John walked into the shop looking around for a group of flowers for Jane he looked around then seeing who looked like the shop keeper he thenwalked over to her "Miss can you help me real fast"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:05 pm
"Yes I can sir, what do you need?" Delilah said with a friendly smile. "I have every flower you can imagine and if you don't see one you like, a little magic can make anything happen."  

Tuba_madness

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:53 pm
Roy Lane
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Roy walked into the store and let his lavender eyes look at all the flowers. They were all so gorgeous, perfect for the twins! He smiled and continued to look around when he saw someone he was sure he's seen before. "John?" he blinked and squinted to make sure he saw right.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:19 pm
John smiled "ya i need flower for someone special" he then looked over to were someone called his name "Roy it's good to see you again so how the twins"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:32 pm
He smiled, relieved that he was right. "They're good, quiet as always, but good." He looked around the store again. "I need to get them some flowers. Every store I went to for Valentine's Day was wiped clean and I don't need them thinking I forgot." he frowned. "Same with you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:35 pm
"Ya a little i was gone one Valentine's day so when i go and see her i will be happy to be back" he said as he had a smile that turned to a grin "Might show her a few other things as well"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:46 pm
Roy grimaced. "I didn't need to know that." he muttered and perked up when he found one of the flowers he was looking for, a bouquet of daisies. "So why were you gone? Family stuff?" he asked while sniffing the flowers out of curiosity.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:50 pm
"what i was just going to show her how to shoot a gun and no my family is not on this planet other then jack and Artyom" he said as he looked over the flower "I had to go to the Zone"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:59 pm
"The Zone?" Roy quirked an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:02 am
"zone of alienation it's in the Ukraine bunch of weird s**t going on in there" he said as he looked over the flower and started to pick out different colors  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:07 am
"Like what? Apocalypse? War?" he pressed on and looked around for some carnations.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:12 am
User Image
~ K I K I ~

Kiki entered the shop and looked around.
"So many floweres," she said to her self and walked around the shop. "Where are the freesias." she tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ears.  

Cooki3 Kill3r

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:13 am
"in the cold war a nuclear power plant Chernobyl went up and the place around it is the zone inside it there is everything that you can think of and more" he said as he reached in his bag and pulled out pictures "Radiation will not kill my kind so the governments pay us to go in there"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff