Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Delilah's fabulous Florals Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:06 am
((Sorry I didn't answer your Meebo idea, all electricity hates me right now.))

Crimson scowled. "I'm a man! Men don't play with -" He grimaced at all the flowers. "- Weeds."

"You really should give flowers a chance, Crimson." Reginald murmured as he walked over to a wilting flower. He gently laid his hand next to it and allowed some water to flow from his fingers and onto the plant, giving it back its life. "They really are quite pretty."

"That kinda attitude won't get you a girl anytime soon, Regi." Crimson snorted and crossed his arms.

Reginald just rolled his eyes and looked to Lilia, smiling softly at her. "Well now, I'm sure they should have some black roses around he - Aha!" He walked over to her and stretched his hand towards her, swerving around her and grabbing a black rose amidst many red and pink ones nearby. "Here you are." Reginald smiled and held the rose out to her from in front of his face.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:15 am
Awesome nerd

((Nah it's okay ^_^))

"Weeds? Seriously? They are pretty don't you see?" Lilia said to Crimson. When Lilia looked at what Reginald did, she was astonished. "Wow Regi! that was so cool!" Lilia said smiling at him. When Reginald handed a Black rose to Lilia, she reached for it and there was a thorn, it caused her to have a small injury "Aww Darn it!" Lilia said letting the flower go and shaking her hand.

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:08 am
The two brothers tensed up when Lilia's blood came out. They both sniffed the air and shuddered as her blood tainted the air, both their fangs shot out.

Even though Reginald was calm, he was younger and had much more difficulty around blood, be it a drop to a gallon. He looked at Lilia with a hungry look in his blue eyes. Her bloodline was rare, therefore her blood was rare. And it smelt delicious. He couldn't help himself, the urge was too great! Surely a small taste wouldn't hurt...
And he lashed out at her with fangs bared.

But before he could touch her, Crimson appeared between them with a serious look on his face, something Reginald would usually wear. Time seemed to slow down then. Crimson slowly turned around, arms outstretched, and gripped his brother by the shirt collar, keeping him suspended in air.
"Snap out of it!" he yelled, instantly waking Reginald from his episode.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:24 am
Awesome nerd

When Lilia saw Reginald's response, she can't help but scream, she was too scared of Reginald's face. She dropped to the floor with her eyes wide open, she was shaking. When Crimson shielded her she was shocked, she never thought Crimson would do that, she always thought that Crimson would like this. She didn't know what to do she just covered her finger with a cloth from her dress to stop the bleeding. She was so terrified "No no this is not happening please" she she with a low and whispering voice.

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:33 am
As Lilia spoke to herself, footsteps were heard coming towards her. Crimson crouched down besides her, his hands dangling between his knees. "Hey." he said quietly. "Hey." he repeated until she looked at him. His face was strong and protective. "Calm down, we're not going to hurt you." he said in a surprisingly reassuring voice.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:52 am
Awesome nerd

When she looked at Crimson her eyes was watery, she looked at Crimson's Red eyes. Then it all flashed backed to her, her past, the time she was out of control, fallens want her dead. She didn't take it she was too scared her tears fell. "I..i'm..Sorry" Lilia said with a voice that is frightened, all her nightmares just came back.

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:24 am
Crimson's expression softened as he scooted closer to her and wrapped his arms around her in a comforting hug. "There's nothing to be sorry about, don't blame yourself." he said softly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:35 am
Awesome nerd

Lilia was shocked when Crimson hugged her, she never saw that coming from him, she hugged him back and her tears stopped falling. She looked at Crimson and said "Thank you Crimson, i never thought you had that part of you" while her hand was in his shoulders.

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Master i_like_icecream

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:31 am
Alexis hid behind Matt,still invisible, and watched the customers with wary eyes. Then when the girl pricked her finger, she passed out in his arms.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:04 pm
And just as Crimson's kindness was there, it was gone. "Yeah yeah, just don't think I'll be like this all the time." he scowled as he let go of her.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:09 am
Awesome nerd

"Wah?" Lilia said as Crimson lets go of her, "Though..." Crimson was still crouched down beside Lilia as he lets go of her, Lilia looked at Crimson that was facing the other way, Lilia kissed Crimson's cheek lightly and as Crimson looked at her with shock Lilia said "Thank you Crimson, that was sweet of you" Lilia's face was close to Crimson's, she smiled and stood up and ran to the counter to order Black Roses leaving Crimson sitting on the floor. For Lilia Crimson deserved it, she always adore people that reassures her that it's okay or everything is going to be fine, and for Crimson's attitude that was very unexpected.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:55 pm
Matt raised a cautious eyebrow and moved alexis to the backroom. He came back up front and coughed. "Do you folk need help?" he asked with a slight European accent..  

Tuba_madness

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:41 pm
Crimson blinked in surprise when Lilia kissed his cheek. He was expecting some witty remark, not this! He held his surprised look as he lightly set his fingertips to his cheek, trying to take it all in.

Reginald, on the other hand, stood in the corner between the counter and the door, his shameful gaze going out the door and to anything that happened to be in his line of sight. He contemplated leaving, his guilt for nearly attacking Lilia too much for him to bear, especially with her and Crimson so close by.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:58 am
Awesome nerd

"Hey" As Reginald turned around, Lilia was holding out a White Tulip, basically giving it to him. "A White Tulip means forgiveness, so you desire my forgiveness. I understand my blood was a little too much for you and you didn't do that on purpose, so it's okay" Lilia said still shaking a little bit from what happen. Lilia understood Reginald's condition. "So will you take it?" Lilia said smiling at Reginald. While waiting for Reginald's reply Lilia kept on looking at different directions, somewhat looking for something or someone.

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:28 pm
Reginald turned and was a bit surprised by the flower near his face. A white tulip... Forgiveness? He glanced over at her for a moment and saw that she was still shaking. She obviously wasn't over the event, but to still forgive him...
"I... thanks." he smiled softly and took the flower.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff