Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Delilah's fabulous Florals Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:59 am
Awesome nerd

As Reginald took he flower, Lilia saw Reginald's sadness. Lilia was hesitating at first but she softly touched Reginald's face and made him look at her. "Hey, It's okay, it's done. Don't worry about what happen let's forget it okay?" then her phone suddenly vibrated "Argh! another miss call? Wha?! to the Forest next?" Lilia said being shocked, Her sister likes to stay indoors and not to stroll around. "So, you want to come?, I'll introduce you and Crimson to my sister, though she could be harsh sometimes" She said shrugging "By the way, Where is Crimson?" Lilia said looking at he back.

((let's add some action ^_^ i'm a boring RPer sorry sad ))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:45 am
((Aww, naw, you're good ^^))

He looked her in the eyes for a moment then nodded and smiled a bit. "Alright." He then straightened up and looked around for where his brother could be.

"Yo!" Crimson called out from outside the store, his left hand in his pocket and an irritated look on his face. "You guys just gonna stand there all day or what?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:31 pm
Awesome nerd

Lilia was shocked the Crimson has no reaction for what she did, 'Maybe it's just natural for him' she sighed and smiled at Crimson, "We are planning to go to the forest, wanna come?. My sister is there, i want to introduce you guys to here and give her these" she said as she tries to hold all of the flowers she bought for her sister. "So? Ready?"

((Thanks~! you post first?))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:12 am
"Yeah yeah, let's just get on with it." Crimson griped as he waited for her to lead the way.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:55 am
Master i_like_icecream

Matt watched the group leave then went to awaken Alexis. he gently sat down on the bed and shook alexis gently. "hey they're gone angel.." he said with a sweet smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:01 am
Tuba_madness
Master i_like_icecream

Matt watched the group leave then went to awaken Alexis. he gently sat down on the bed and shook alexis gently. "hey they're gone angel.." he said with a sweet smile

Alexis woke up and looked at Matt with a little confusion. "Why am I back here?" Then she remembered the strange people that came into the shop. "Did someone show," she made a face. "blood?"  

Master i_like_icecream

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:06 am
Matt smiled slightly."Yea. I brought you back here because its probably more cozy then the floor.." He ran his fingers through his hair..
((Hey maybe you should tell Gerry to write in the shop...)))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:22 am
Alexis looked down with embarrassment. "Thank you for bringing me in here. I hate how I pass out the second I see blood."

((got to wait until he gets online first smile ))  

Master i_like_icecream

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:24 am
Matt smiled. "It wasn't really a problem. Your light as a feather." he said with a slight smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:32 am
Alexis looked up and smiled back. "Thanks?" she giggled.  

Master i_like_icecream

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:42 am
Matt leaned against the wall and smiled. "dont suppose you want to go back to the dorm do ya?" he widened his grin to show his canines..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:47 am
Alexis blushed and looked at him. "No, I don't." Then she noticed his canines sticking out and she blushed even more. She smiled at him.  

Master i_like_icecream

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:52 am
He laughed at her blushing. "So what do you want to do?" he smiled hugely..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:55 am
Alexis smiled excitedly. "Let's go to the park! Please! I love going to the park. especially ones with ponds." She got up and took his hand and smiled at him with big eyes.  

Master i_like_icecream

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:59 am
Matt chuckled and followed her..and locked up the shop.
((you post first chica))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces