Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Delilah's fabulous Florals Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:44 pm
Nikolai Byko
User Image

"Mmm, these are absolutely fabulous, darling! Thank you!" Nikolai beamed at the bouquet of purple tulips he recently purchased. This was sure to win that darling man's heart, of that he knew.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:47 pm
Melody Shell Sole
User Image

The blonde young woman ran past the shop, freezing as she saw her friend. Rushing inside, her hand grasped his free arm, tugging slightly as she tried to get his attention. "Nikolai," she said tearfully, her bottom lip trembling. "Something awful just happened. It's not the usual scares, it's so much worse!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:56 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai lazily turned to the person ruining his train of thoughts of the upcoming night's events. He blinked slowly when he saw a familiar face with an unfamiliar emotion on them. "Hmm? And what would that be this time, dearie?" he mused.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:59 pm
Melody Shell Sole
User Image

Fresh tears slid down her cheeks as blue eyes stared into lime green ones. "Am...am I...am I an abomination, Nikolai?" she asked, trying her best to not sob.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:08 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Again he blinked slowly. "Dear me, even my own generation doesn't use that word, dearie." he laughed lightly before pulling out a tulip and handing it to her. "Here, darling, take the flower."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:11 pm
Melody Shell Sole
User Image

Taking the tulip from his hand shakily, she stared down at the flower, trying to stop her crying. "I just...I can't believe he would think that. Just because I don't take crazy Nazi pride in my Aryan heritage, that doesn't make me any less German," Melody said quietly, standing close to her bestie. "And just because I enjoy sex, that doesn't make a slut, does it?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:19 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

He smiled lightly, faint amusement in his Soviet eyes when he heard the word Nazi. "No, dearie, but the amount of people you bed with does." he corrected before lightly shrugging his shoulders. "But that's what you signed up for when you decided to join me, dearie, so you shouldn't be bothered by that title. I've come to embrace the term manwhore. It rather suits me, hmm?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:23 pm
Melody Shell Sole
User Image

"But did he have to think it so awfully?" she whispered, a tear falling onto the tulip. "I know I have a lot of sex. I'm a Bunny, it's what I do. But it's not like I'm not careful. It's not like I do it just to spite Daddy. I do it because I like it. And then that horrid doctor comes along and says such awful things!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:32 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Dearie, it may sound awful and terrible, but it's the truth." Nikolai said without a hint of remorse on his face. "You are constantly showing off your darling body to gain attention and have sex because it is fun. If you ask me, dearie, it's just as bad as making Daddy dearie angry." Realizing that the truth he gave her might be too much in her fragile state, he quickly added, "Ah, but this was a Nazi, yes? Nazis tend to hate many. I know." he murmured while staring at the flowers, shuddering a little.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:36 pm
Melody Shell Sole
User Image

She sighed, looking out the window. "It's a little hard to spite Daddy dearie when he died in the war before I was even 2," she said softly, tilting her head to look better at a young couple. "Love...I want love. Even the Nazi doctor was in love once. I want to fall in love with someone."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:41 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Mmm, it's hard to give one pity when their own father died at an early stage of their life, dearie." Nikolai smirked, used to her stories too much to give the rare pity he has. He nearly laughed when she mentioned the thought of love. "One way to start is by keeping your legs closed, darling!" he giggled and began walking to the door, mainly to look out the windows. "Mmm, and what would I do if I had no other school whore to gossip with, hmm?" he said with a small pout.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:47 pm
Melody Shell Sole
User Image

"Explode, most likely," she said simply, bumping his hip with her own. "That reminds me, who are the flowers for? You never buy flowers for dates, at least not bouquets of violet tulips."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:49 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"One of the teachers here. I already stole his first kiss~" Nikolai grinned as his lips tingled with the memory. He pulled the flowers up and lightly touched each one with the tips of his index finger, lime green nail polish on his nails to match his eyes. "Mmm, he's certainly making me work for this." he purred.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:52 pm
Melody Shell Sole
User Image

"Ooh, how delicious," she cooed, crossing her arms. "Poor guy. He's going to be crushed when you kick him to the curb tomorrow morning."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:17 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Mmm, I'm not so sure, dearie." Nikolai mused as he fingered the petals. "This one's... different. I rather like it~"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff