Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Delilah's fabulous Florals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:41 pm
"He want you to make the flowers look pretty" he said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet "and would you mind doing it to mine as well please i will pay extra if i must"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:43 pm
"What he said." Roy nodded. "I don't know, add sparkles, make some rainbow colored. Just make it breathtaking and different than normal." he smiled before remembering who John's flowers were for. "John... Did you say your flowers were for Avera Jane?" he asked softly.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:48 pm
"Ya we have been together for a while now why do you ask" he said to him as he looked back at the one flower the shopkeeper had in her hand  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:58 pm
"Jane's my cousin." Roy blinked. "I think she mentioned this some time back. Congrats... I guess." he shrugged.

((gtg, byeee!!!))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:07 pm
John looked at him a bit more happier "I though you were going to say she was dead if she was i would kill everyone here..........slowly" he said as he smiled a bit then looked back at the shopkeeper  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:07 pm
"Ohh..."she says then waves her hand over the bouquet making the daisies rainbow and have a mysterious sparkle in the sunlight. Then she held her hand out to the other man's flower bundle and did the same thing to his, but added a couple extra colors to it to make it different but yet in the same way, identical. "Thats one extra dollar sir." she says and smiles and waves her hand back over her rose and grabbed another one and made them both change colors every few minutes. She handed one rose to each man. "And you each can have one of these for free for being my first customers."  

Tuba_madness

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:51 pm
Roy laughed along John, but as John talked of killing everyone slowly, his laughter died down to awkward silence. He coughed nervously then looked back at the girl simply to get his mind off the thought of being killed. "I, umm," He coughed to deepen his voice to normal again. "Th-Thank you." he laughed shakily and paid the girl with a ten dollar bill. "Keep the change, think of it as a thank-you gift for the beautiful flowers." he smiled brightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:46 pm
John payed for with a $20 "same as him keep the change" he said as he started to walk to the door then faded away into the shadows  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:22 am
Delilah smiled and took the men's money. "It's been a pleasure."She says.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:58 pm
Delilah inhaled a deep breath as she arrived outside of her shop, in wolf form. She turned her head from side to side to make sure no one was watching then she tranformed back into a human. She stepped inside and inhaled the sweet scent of the flowers. She snapped her fingers and some music came on. "I think I'm going to sleep here tonight" She said aloud. She went to the back room and set up a bed. She laid down and then smiled. "tomorrow is going to be a good day." She said then drifted into sweet blessed sleep.  

Tuba_madness

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:32 am
Delilah woke up with a smile on her face. She snapped her fingers and her clothes changed into A white of the shoulder shirt and a black Skirt. "Might as well go home" she said. And went out the door, and ran back to her dorm as a wolf. She realized that about half way there, there was a pack of wolf following her. She stopped and snapped at them, then they lunged and attacked her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:12 pm
one week later.....
Delilah walks into the floral shop with a smile..." i wonder who will be my customer today." she said aloud  

Tuba_madness

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:30 pm
Melody Lugosi walked into the sweet-smelling flower shop and smiled slightly.You would have never thought her the type of girl to be hanging out in a flower shoppe,but today she was feeling..cheery.That freaked her out but she just cleared her head and walked through the store ,sniffing flowers and skipping..I swear if I find myself whistling i'll give anyone permission to shoot me...Melody thought,so it was a good thing she couldn't whistle.She stopped on an aistle that suited her just fine because it had her three favorite flowers,Roses,Daffodils,and Bluebells.Melody smiled and picked up a blood-red rose,and twisted it into her long,long,long very pitch dark black hair.Red roses had always smelled like blood to her and even though she wasn't a vampire blood had always had a hypnotyzing affect on her.She did the same with a black rose putting it into the back of her hair and holding half of her hair back and then she put a white rose in.She did this until her head was almost covered in roses and then she skipped up to the counter and said to the girl"Hi,these roses in my hair weren't here before i came here how much do they cost?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:20 pm
Delilah smiled at the girl. "1 dollar per flower." she said. "So i hope you were counting."  

Tuba_madness

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:49 am
3 days Later.......
Delilah was attending to her flowers when all of a sudden a black clothed arm wrapped around her neck. "Don't Move." the voice said and she felt a gun press into her back. She pulled on the arm and flipped over her shoulder. Quickly pulling out her Dagger, She lunged at the Intruder and they fell to the floor. They tumbled around on the floor intill Delilah flipped them over so she was on top of the intruder. She push the dagger into his leg, carefully avoiding the artery. " Dude ow, i wasn't going to hurt you." The man said and pulled off his mask. "MATT?!?!" delilah said and quickly got off of him.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff