Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Delilah's fabulous Florals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:35 am
Matt winced in pain. "Babe" was all he said and held his side.

Delilah got off of Matt and gave him a once over. She noticed that he had gotten more fit and that he was also bleeding from his side."What happened to you? I thought they killed you?" she said and helped him sit up. "Sorry about the leg. I'll get my medkit.." She snapped her fingers and her kit appeared next to her.She pulled the bandages out and pulled her dagger out of his leg and applied a cloth to stop the bleeding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:43 am
Alexis came into her best friend's shop and stopped immediately in her tracks. There stood the hottest guy she had ever seen. She didn't say anything and pretended to look at the flowers and secretly hoped the guy would notice her.  

Master i_like_icecream

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:49 am
Delilah wiped her dagger on her jeans. "I'm going to have to cut your shirt open to get to your side wound." she said and began to work on the shirt. When she finished cutting it open, she carefully peeled it off to reveal Matt's washboard abs. She blushed and began to work on him. She numbed his skin and sterlized it. She began stitching it when she hears a footsteps. She looked up and saw Alexis. "What are you doing here?" she said and clapped a hand over Matt's mouth so he wouldn't speak and reveal anything about himself

"you can do anything you want to me. Your the only person I can trust anymore." he said with a small grin. Matt saw the blush Delilah had as She cut his shirt away." you know i wouldnt let any..ggrrlll du tat" he said as Delilah covered his mouth. He turned his head around to see a girl....Alexis ,Delilah had called her standing there. He looked her over. "Fairy." he said in his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:39 am
Alexis looked at Delilah with big eyes. She had never spoken to her like that before. It shocked her so much that she blushed then turned invisible and said, "I finally came to see your flower shop that everyone has been talking about. I'm sorry if I interupted something." she turned visible and started towards the door.  

Master i_like_icecream

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:29 am
"mmm Its ok alexis, you will have to know eventually. I might need your help any way with him. He is badly injured." she said and removed her hand from Matt's mouth."Don't you say a word." she told him.

Matt took a breath when she removed her hand. "Jeez oh peets I'm not that bad am I?" He said and glanced again at Alexis. "HI, I'll be your guys patient today." he said with a goofy grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:38 am
Alexis turned back towards them just in time to see Matt glance at her. She blushed a deeper pink. "Ok. What do you need me to do?" she asked Delilah.  

Master i_like_icecream

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:50 am
"Well I got the bleeding to stop but I need to move him to the back to finish." she said. "I don't think he can walk so I will have to carry him. Can you carry my medkit? Its pretty heavy." She looked at Alexis.

"I don't what your talking about, I can walk." he said because he didn't want to look weak in front of Alexis. He tried to stand but fell back down. "Oh shush. " he said to delilah who rolled her eyes at him  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:28 am
Alexis walked over to Delilah and said, "I'm sure I can handle it." Then she seen Matt fall down. "Are you alright?" She looked at him worriedly.  

Master i_like_icecream

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:49 am
Matt smiled partially "Don't worry about me. I'm tougher than I look." He said jokingly. Looking at Delilah he says, "Well, are we going to do this or not? I'm already embarassed." He motioned for her to pick him up.

Delilah rolled her eyes again and put her hand behind his knees and picked him up. They walked to the back room to where she had a bed set up. She set him down and looked at Alexis who had followed behind her. "You might not want to be in the room for this." while pulling out her dagger.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:17 pm
Alexis seen the dagger and instantly paled, she couldn't get away from the room fast enough. She decided to look at the gorgeous roses that Delilah had put on display. Alexis absolutely loved roses, especially the black and white ones.  

Master i_like_icecream

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:20 pm
Delilah waited for Alexis to Leave. She turned to Matt, who didn't look so great,and said," You better heal ME after I do this. I don't think my arm can take much more self healing." She held out her wrist that had a bandage wrapped around it and undid the bandage. She pressed her dagger into the days old wound that hadn't heal and let It bleed into Matt's Stomach and Thigh wound.

Matt let out a holler as her blood dripped into him. it burned the wound as it healed it, but It only lasted a few moment. He watched her as she leaned forward to lick the wounds close. 'Babe." he said a small grin as she closed the thigh wound. he reached his hand out and made her look at him. " you complete my crazy life." he said and leaned forward and kissed her cheek. He took her wrist and licked it. " no need for me to bleed. my saliva is a lot more potent then yours." then he looked at the door. "alexis....you may come back now. I need to properly introduce myself." he said in an almost singing voice. He looked back at Delilah. "Babe you dont look so good." She had gone from rosy cheeks to a deathly pale color. He pulled her on the bed with him and he got up and went frantically around her store for her chocolate.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:18 am
Alexis heard Matt call her. She blushed. Then she remembered how much healing Delilah had done lately so she grabbed her chocolate. She seen Matt come running out of the room searching for something so she asked, "Looking for this?" she held out the chocolate.  

Master i_like_icecream

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:04 am
"yea." he said and took the chocolate from Alexis. He jogged back to delilah and handed it to her. "Here eat this." he said, holding out the chocolate to her, his hands slightly shaking.

Delilah smiled weakly and said, "Thanks." she took a bite and she instantly felt better.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:18 am
Alexis walked back to the back and seen that Delilah looked a little pale, but otherwise fine. She smiled.  

Master i_like_icecream

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:28 am
Matt saw Alexis walk in. He smilied and said, "By the way, I'm Matt in case you haven't heard. " He said to her and looked back at delilah. "You ok?" he asked her quietly

She could tell she had scared him. "Yeah I'll be fine." she said and looked at Alexis.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff