Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Delilah's fabulous Florals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master i_like_icecream

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:36 am
Alexis smiled back. "Nice to meet you. And I'm Alexis, but you probably knew that."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:45 am
Matt grinned. "Yep. I also know your a fairy. Figured that one out for myself. If It were under better circumstances I would ask you out butRight now is not the best time." he said and winked at her. He chuckled and looked at Delilah who had her eyes closed and leaning against the wall.  

Tuba_madness

Master i_like_icecream

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:01 am
Alexis stared at him. Then she slowly became red. "I'll keep that in mind." she muttered. She looked at Delilah. "Do you need more chocolate?" she asked worriedly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:04 pm
"I'm fine just....tired." she said. " What i need is a nap. i should probaly go back to the dorm." her head fell over unto his shoulder and she was instantly asleep.

"I'll carry her to her dorm." he said with a slight smile looking at Delilah. "She can fight but healing always did wear her out. Will you show me the way to the dorm?" he looked at alexis for a moment then looked back at delilah. He moved very carefully and picked her up.  

Tuba_madness

Master i_like_icecream

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:43 pm
Alexis smiled shyly. "Yeah, it's this way." She waited for him to catch up with Delilah.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:23 pm
He smilied slightly and followed Alexis.  

Tuba_madness

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:26 pm
2 days later....
Matt walks in the shop and straightens his slightly blood stained uniform shirt out. "I probaly should sleep here." he muttered to himself and ran his fingers over the pedals of a royal purple iris.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:34 am
Alexis walked in with a smile on her face and a pillow and blanket from her bed. "I brought you a pillow and blanket. Delilah said that you might spend the night here, so I thought maybe you might need them. Sorry the blanket is kinda girly." she looked down at the light blue blanket with swirls all over it and frowned. Then she imagined him sleeping with the blanket covering him and she started giggling.  

Master i_like_icecream

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:03 pm
Matt jumped and let out a accidental growl. When he realized it was alexis he said, "Im sorry. I didnt mean that." he ran his hand through his hair and turned it back red from its blonde state." thanks for the pillow and blanket." he smiled and took them from Alexis  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:38 am
Alexis watched him jump and she giggled some more. "A little jumpy?" she turned invisible and tiptoed quietly around to the counter. Feeling a little mischievous, she under the counter and tried to hold back the giggles.  

Master i_like_icecream

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:27 am
Matt half grinned as she turned invisible. "I have reasons to be jumpy. You do realize I can still see you when your invisble." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:35 am
Alexis popped her head up. "Oh. Well, darn." she turned visible again and went over to the white roses. Alexis smelled them and turned to Matt. "Why are you sleeping here and not the dorm?" she asked curiously.  

Master i_like_icecream

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:42 pm
Matt Frowned. "I feel overcrowded in that dorm. I only can control my thrist to a certain degree, and that many people overwhelms it and I dont want to attack somebody."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:35 am
Alexis looked at him strangely. "Thirst?" she frowned and wondered why she wasn't frightened. If it was anyone but Matt, she would have disappeared and flew out of there. But she strangely felt safe. She pondered this and stared at him with big green eyes.  

Master i_like_icecream

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:57 pm
Matt frowned and looked at his shoes. "Im half Vampire." he said quietly. "I have been keeping to Pure Animals though, so your safe." He looked at Alexis and watched her for her reaction  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff