Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Delilah's fabulous Florals Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:19 pm
User Image
LUICIA OPHEN
Be strong to live through a tough life

Lucy walked out of the store, a bunch of flowers in her hands. One for each member of her fleet. She remembered how they use to jest to each other about what flowers they wanted on their graves, the memories pained her. Carnations for Lilee, sunflowers for Leo, Chrysanthemum for Jenn and Daffodils for Nick.

She had difficulty holding the large amount of flowers and remembered the puzzled look on the florists face when she declined the offer for it to be delivered to her house.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:52 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Gustav sighed through his nose as he gazed at the assortment of flowers. They were all beautiful, but he had no idea which ones were the right ones for... Would she even like them? Did she have a favorite? Gustav contemplated asking Mr. Court about them, but that was something he was sure the newlywed didn't want to talk about.
The bureaucrat furrowed his eyebrows as he suddenly felt sick. Maybe it'd be best to chicken out and try again another time. Yes, that was a good idea.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:08 am
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

"An order is an order..."

"What're you doing?" asked Shiloh from behind Gustav, expressionless as always, but with a hint of curiosity in his eyes. He looked over the flowers, blinking in silence. Weird. Was he looking for flowers for someone? For who? He wasn't dating anyone. At least, Shiloh didn't think eh was.

"... and I am nothing if not obedient."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:15 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Gustav jumped when he heard the voice and spun around to see Shiloh. "Y-You! W-What are you doing here? I thought I gave you the day off!" he gasped while clutching his chest. Great. The last person he needed to know about this embarrassing crush was him. He'd never hear the end of it now.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:30 am
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

Shiloh looked around at the flowers, picking up a small white one. "That usually means you're trying to do something and keep it from me." he said plainly, then held out the flower. "Alyssum. It means "worth beyond beauty"." It was meant to be a sweet gesture, but without an expression or even a blush, Shiloh just looked like he was trying to translate for the man.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:46 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

"Beauty, huh?" muttered Gustav as he stared at the flower, not taking it. Maybe those would be good. He looked down for a moment then glanced at the flowers. "Hey Shiloh, what do you think of Maggie Court?" he asked out of the blue.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:59 am
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

"The wh-re?" he asked, calling her what everyone else did in the Council. "I think nothing of her. Why?" He lowered the flower, putting it back. He wasn't stupid, he knew why Gustav was here now. There's no other reason why he'd bring up that awful woman.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:53 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Gustav pursed his lips at the name. He himself was aware of her reputation but, well, maybe she could change? "I, er... I wanted to ask her out." he said in a small voice as he turned back to the flowers. "I have no idea how to approach it, though."

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:15 pm
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

Shiloh caught his breath, biting his lip and looking down at the ground. Well, looks like Gustav was a lot dumber than he thought. He'd work on this later. "Hold on." Gesturing to a saleswomen, he started to put together a small bouquet of rhododenderons and rocket flowers. It was lovely, sweet-smelling, and the meaning of the flowers was known only to Shiloh. "Here, she'll like these." He held out the bouquet, as expressionless as ever.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:38 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Gustav blinked at the bouquet he was given. It was beautiful and colorful, surely capable of captivating someone. "You're sure?" he asked as he took them, staring at them. After a while, he looked up at Shiloh. "What now? What should I tell her when I give them to her?" he asked, nervous as ever.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:47 pm
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

He looked away, then looked back to Gustav. "You're about as attractive as I am. Let's go have dinner, then perhaps have intercourse." It wasn't his best line, but he wasn't really trying to be helpful. Of course, his expression remained bored, so he was sure that Gustav believed that he meant it.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:10 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

"Wh-What?" gasped a blushing Gustav. That was so straight forward! There was no way something like that would work! "There's nothing romantic in that!" complained the bureaucrat.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:14 pm
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

"I'm not romantic," said Shiloh. He really wasn't, although with Tobias, he'd learned how to be very romantic, and could probably weaken Gustav's knees if he needed to. However, Gustav didn't seem to want him, so he was out of luck.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:25 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

"Of course you aren't." sighed Gustav as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Can you at least tag along and make sure I don't chicken out?" he proposed.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:42 am
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

He shrugged, looking down. "If you really want me to." He clearly didn't want to, but he would. He would do it for Gustav. "But if she speaks to me, I can't promise I'll be as polite as I usually am for you." He gestured to the flowers. "Let's get those and go."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces